• So Sad
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 2275, Alexanderr, mojopin and 7 others
No.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1089
usually face > muscles

Between 2 guys with similar stats and faces its not as black & white. Body definitely matters and if you can get a good one decent looking girls will compromise/ settle for you if your face isn't completely fucked up. It gives you that halo effect. Maintaining something low bf and aesthetic at the gym isn't a waste of time.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206
High E sluts like weight, shows dominance for males. Bulk up to 90kg 12%bf and see the results, threading about gymcell is cope is the biggest cope

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: OCDMaxxing and FatmanO
He lost weight and got hair transplant. None of which helped him in the UK. Then, there are gymcelled people here like DrTony, Deltoid, and Nibba who he claims 'are normie tier; nothing special', but were able to slay or have some success without going to foreign lands.
1-3 are not good bodies for sexual dismorphism

I'll never understand these threads, he looks better than before and thats the point. I know the cop out is just shitposting but its not even funny its just sad.

having a good body allows yourself to be the best version of yourself, regardless of face, a good body will show people you actually give a shit about your health.

It's not always for foids either, some people lift because they enjoy it

Bro you hip mogs all 3 of them combined
Yes gaylord and also I musclemog them all to them moon

You keep denying the reality cause you have no muscle at all and try to cope with minimal muscle theory

When I proove you wrong you just try with insults which is the worse type of arguement, pathetic.

• JFL
Reactions: androidcel

You keep denying the reality cause you have no muscle at all and try to cope with minimal muscle theory

When I proove you wrong you just try with insults which is the worse type of arguement, pathetic.

@androidcel

• +1
Reactions: androidcel

Gyno and fat mass is only aspect where you mog them

• JFL
Reactions: dogtown
High E sluts like weight, shows dominance for males. Bulk up to 90kg 12%bf and see the results, threading about gymcell is cope is the biggest cope
True. Low class looking primitive high E Stacies want tatted, tanned, tall roidheads who do MMA and own pitbulls. They don't want fancy models. Becky's lust after model men.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1329 and Deleted member 2846
True. Low class looking primitive high E Stacies want tatted, tanned, tall roidheads who do MMA and own pitbulls.
opposites attract (high T and high E)

• +1
Reactions: OCDMaxxing
Good joke here
Sometimes is good to have some funny shitty thread to read and LAUGH