Daily reminder i am KHHV at age of 18 despite beint Good looking

Thread? What type of joke I'm not catching. Maybe I just seen his bad pics

3322149_IMG_20230307_131434_093.jpg
3322001_1679065655217.png
Old pics from 5 months ago
How do you know lol, have you ever left Pakistan?
Yes

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
Thread? What type of joke I'm not catching. Maybe I just seen his bad pics

3322149_IMG_20230307_131434_093.jpg
3322001_1679065655217.png

How do you know lol, have you ever left Pakistan?
See this:
You do good on Tinder and match white girls, I do bad on Tinder and match only ethnics, tbh shouldn’t have attention whored and replied to @TRUE_CEL . Anyway, you being a KHHV is probably a culture issue
View attachment 2443252

What do you rate him?
Ratings are cope... I underrated him before but I was projecting my insecurities onto him (Thinking ethnic pheno is death, but that's cope).

Ratings are cope... I underrated him before but I was projecting my insecurities onto him (Thinking ethnic pheno is death, but that's cope).
I think he suffers from @Cutecel2001 syndrome

Show where
It was in the thread a couple of months ago were you were arguing with the greycel. You kept saying you were 6’2 and height mogged him. The med guy @Blackgymmax thought was chad tier

It was in the thread a couple of months ago were you were arguing with the greycel. You kept saying you were 6’2 and height mogged him. The med guy @Blackgymmax thought was chad tier
OH ye i admit, but i claimed with shoes, not barefoot if u remember

its because you live in a shithole

you‘d have 0 issues in the west

• +1
Reactions: Cutecel2001 and Gengar
You're the only person on the forum that lives in a country where you'll be beheaded if you fuck girls before getting married

• Love it
Reactions: Gengar
You're the only person on the forum that lives in a country where you'll be beheaded if you fuck girls before getting married
Ma Sha Allah. 🥰

I live in Afghanistan and no girls in our whole school
Move to the West and you will slay. Ignore retarded cumskincels and coping deathnics who tell you that you won't

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: zura, Deleted member 28541 and Gengar
Move to the West and you will slay. Ignore retarded cumskincels and coping deathnics who tell you that you won't
Don’t encourage him to slay! But yes he could if he wanted.

how does the courting process to get a wife work there, just ask ur parents to get u married then bro.

Just run redpill game on niqabi baddies

good looking in haiti

Don’t encourage him to slay! But yes he could if he wanted.
I dont want to slay, my plan is to get a cute girlfriend. Most i will do is hold hands with her or light kiss

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and Cutecel2001
OP you're a retard. Why are you moving to California to get fat, ethnic, used up BBC whores? Why not go to some European country with skinny white women?

I Dont look non NT.
you look nothing NT, especially in Spain where youngsters need to have fresh cuts and style to seriously compete. I'm not saying that short hairstyles would look better on you neither I recommend it to you but it's how it works, medium lenght ones look NT only on a special prettyboy phenotype

Even chico would be virgin in Afghanistan. The only way to lose V without getting married is to get beheaded right after it.

The only unveiled women OP has seen since Taliban takeover in 2021 is his mother and sister.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ascendedd and SidharthTheSlayer
18 is nothing ignore the zoomers in this forum with 0 irl experience

OP you're a retard. Why are you moving to California to get fat, ethnic, used up BBC whores? Why not go to some European country with skinny white women?
Fat, ethnic used up bbc is better than where i am living rn

Fat, ethnic used up bbc is better than where i am living rn
Surely you could get some virgin Afghan stacies through arranged marriage

Nigga this should be the last thought on your brain should probably worry about where or how to get your next meal maybe make a bomb or something idk

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: blite, zura, try2beme and 1 other person
Stop mogging me, I'm also a KHHV but I'm not good looking, I'm totally subhuman!

You are good looking but thats worth quite little in your shithole. In the west you'd have lower smv cos brown but still should be able to slay more

Last edited: