Daily reminder: if you have a low FWHR it's OVER

Women want broad strong skulled men as they look more attractive, intimidating and stronger. If you have a low FWHR, blame your parents and never leave the house. People will only be disgusted by this modern abnormal development.

Side sleeping for babies should be illegal and punished by death for the parents.

Gudru please stop theese defeatist threads.

"X is the only thing which matters and if you don't have X you had better commit suicide"

Sexual Market Value is based on several features, and FWHR is one of the many

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Pendejo
What would you say is too low of a FWHR?

Biggest cope ever. It's not about stupid ratios. Nothing is about stupid ratios. Everything is about each individual facial feature being judged INDEPENDENTLY of each other.

Every facial feature has ideal versions of itself.
If your chin is idealistically attractive, then it will be attractive on any man. If your jaw is attractive, it will be attractive on any man. If someone has an idealistically attractive trait and is still not as attractive as you would expect, it's not necessarily because that trait wasn't as idealistic or as important as you thought. The problem is more likely with something else on their face, like their IPD or maybe their nose. NO FACIAL FEATURE IS DEPENDENT ON ANY OTHER.
Are you headsupdisplay? You sound like him tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Gudru please stop theese defeatist threads.

"X is the only thing which matters and if you don't have X you had better commit suicide"

Sexual Market Value is based on several features, and FWHR is one of the many
It's still a death sentence if too low. Mine is too low therefore its over

How do u measures fwhr ? Plus It can be different with many pictures/selfie

It's still a death sentence if too low. Mine is too low therefore its over
could you send me a picture of you in PM?

Doesn't determine entire width. Skull shape matters more
Bones of the Facial Skeleton

nah maxilla width is 99% determined by tongue posture (GH has an impact but the deviations are small). cheekbones are determined by tongue posture, hormones and genetics, mouth breathers always have narrow face in tandem with a lowset ogee curve/cheekbones meaning that it has a massive role. Genetics probably do too since asians just have naturally wide zygos. But those are the only two factors that impact facial width, but for FWHR, midface length also comes into play which is also maxilla determined (tongue posture) and so does eyebrow height, however that part is probably only hormone/genetically related, without tongue posture affecting

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
View attachment 216698
nah maxilla width is 99% determined by tongue posture (GH has an impact but the deviations are small). cheekbones are determined by tongue posture, hormones and genetics, mouth breathers always have narrow face in tandem with a lowset ogee curve/cheekbones meaning that it has a massive role. Genetics probably do too since asians just have naturally wide zygos. But those are the only two factors that impact facial width, but for FWHR, midface length also comes into play which is also maxilla determined (tongue posture) and so does eyebrow height, however that part is probably only hormone/genetically related, without tongue posture affecting
Look up cranial base, you're in for a ride

He reminded me of him, hense why I decided not to take that retard seriously right away

Watch out or I'll get you banned another time tea drinking gymcel cuck

Below 1.75
Bro why do I get major gay vibes from you?

Look up cranial base, you're in for a ride
are we both talking about FWHR? idk how the back of your head would impact your maxilla width and zygo width, opry has a wimp skull and still has a wider face since his maxilla is wide

chad sleeps on his side whenever he wants and has a perfectly formed warrior skull

• Ugh..
Okay okay, calm down.
You made fun of me for something I'm heavily insecure about so I reported you for it. No idea why you hate me so much in the first place

The truth hurts
Nobody cares that u have long ass midface and no harmony that u need to cry about fwhr. Just look at Ian Somerhalder for example.

what's low FWHR?

Yet models you praise like opry and gandy have low FWHR and narrow skulls.
View attachment 216746

Broad faced guys look like brutes who resort to violence in everything , while tall face chads look elegant, high class and rich.
Your problem isnt low FHWR, its low FHWR + recessed maxilla.

View attachment 216746 View attachment 216751View attachment 216753
Broad faced guys look like brutes who resort to violence in everything , while tall face chads look elegant, high class and rich.
O'Pry fwhr is 2.0 tier and his bizygomatic width is above 145mm
Gandy fwhr is good too and his bizgyomatic width is above 140mm

so stop coping that they have narrow skulls.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
Nobody cares that u have long ass midface and no harmony that u need to cry about fwhr. Just look at Ian Somerhalder for example.
Not long
View attachment 216746 View attachment 216751View attachment 216753
Not narrow or low FWHR. Measure for yourself

No, I just stole his argument from the thread you linked. I agree with it, therefore, I posted it here for fwhr copers to realize that fwhr isn't everything.
Of course FWHR is not everything but denying the importance of ratios and only judging each one of the facial features separately is stupid.

His argument about the ideal version of every feature is flawed, while i agree with the premise of every facial feature having a ideal version of itself, i dont think that the ideal version of any feature would fit every face the best as he claims.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and AraTe
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
all that matters in life is being a tall, robust prettyboy.

nothing else in life matters. nothing @Gudru NOTHING.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
Thats not human
Meanwhile @Short Ugly and Brown considers suicide because he will never have his oneitis, a woman with FWHR of nearly 3.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Short Ugly and Brown
Meanwhile @Short Ugly and Brown considers suicide because he will never have his oneitis, a woman with FWHR of nearly 3.
Literally wife material

And she's brunette, nerdy, hot

Like what more could you fucking ask for in a woman? She's perfect 🥰😍😅

• JFL
it’s like 95% tongue posture, thats responsible for most of the facial width, the only impact T has on it is how lowset the eyebrows are and slightly widens the face even though tongue posture is main widening factor
2.04 fwhr and had shit tongue posture up until 2 months ago