Daily reminder JBF/teen love only works when foids don’t realize their value

Kamui

Kamui

THE ALPHA AND THE OMEGA
Im running out of ideas for daily reminder threads ngl :lul:

In their youth the pool of men foids have to choose from consists of usually just men from their HS or neighbourhood, sure you’ll have the typical athlete slayers that bitches lust over but for the most part most foids are gonna be in relationships with MTNs and oofy doofies

However once these bitches venture out into the real world tho and go to college/uni or a dating app and realize how much power they hold the dynamics quickly change, imagine thinking that a foid will stay 100% loyal to her oofy doofy MTN whilst she’s on campus with D1 frat boys and athlete Chads and Tyrone’s

This is why I scoff at you JBF copers that think that if you managed to score a bitch in HS you’d be saved indefinitely from being an LTR cuck when in reality if you’re sub HTN this is 99% the case for men

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: aleksander, Mainstream, Primalsplit and 11 others
Yeah I've said this before. The modern zoomer foid is hooked up 24/7 to a stream of constant TikTok thirst traps and entitled whores laughing at sub 6 men even thinking in their direction, no way it's easy to JBFmaxx in this era. You talk about high school but even there eugenicist cutthroat lookism is increasing rapidly and the pool is getting smaller and smaller for oofy doofies.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, pretty little liar, Zonar and 2 others
If you want any pretty women that have any substance you have to catch them early, I only have like two years before i can only get roasties

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, Mainstream, Shycel and 2 others
also works if the foid is MTB high inhib

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
If you want any pretty women that have any substance you have to catch them early, I only have like two years before i can only get roasties
Wdym by substance

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
Yeah I've said this before. The modern zoomer foid is hooked up 24/7 to a stream of constant TikTok thirst traps and entitled whores laughing at sub 6 men even thinking in their direction, no way it's easy to JBFmaxx in this era. You talk about high school but even there eugenicist cutthroat lookism is increasing rapidly and the pool is getting smaller and smaller for oofy doofies.
With the shit I’ve seen and heard from others man the idea of foids being loyal to sub Chadlites is thrown out the window for me and hard to believe, it’s like all these bitches have some sort of deep lore and baggage from some nigga in the past that did them dirty now then you have to pay for it

Even if you catch them early you can’t stop foids from being loyal to their biology and getting curious of what’s out there
Wdym by substance
Foids that you actually genuinely have interest in besides just doing everything in your power to try and stick your penis inside them

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and Mr. President
Even if you catch them early you can’t stop foids from being loyal to their biology and getting curious of what’s out there
brutal sexpill/dickpill if you're a dicklet there's a 90% chance your gf won't be loyal

• +1
Reactions: aleksander

Foids that you actually genuinely have interest in besides just doing everything in your power to try and stick your penis inside them
The whole point of JUST BE FIRST/ or teen love is that you get a chance of actually having a LTR in the future, if you are MTN and ascend to at least HTN you could hook up with them/ lace them extremely easy, thats the whole thing of JBF, and anyways 99% of men are cucked whether they are chad or not, looks arent enough to even keep a LTR nowadays. Most foids will want chad to simp for them*literally*. Only way to have a LTR is having chad SMV, Money and enough Status to be able to replace the person inmediarly. realize how Celebrities/ rich people change partners every 2 years

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
The whole point of JUST BE FIRST/ or teen love is that you get a chance of actually having a LTR in the future, if you are MTN and ascend to at least HTN you could hook up with them/ lace them extremely easy, thats the whole thing of JBF, and anyways 99% of men are cucked whether they are chad or not,
Yep, MTNs aren’t incel but they damn sure aren’t in a good spot either, if foids don’t lust over you like a bunch of starving Somalian kids when they see a happy meal in the desert then you’re worth less than a turd lying in the side walk to them
looks arent enough to even keep a LTR nowadays. Most foids will want chad to simp for them*literally*. Only way to have a LTR is having chad SMV, Money and enough Status to be able to replace the person inmediarly. realize how Celebrities/ rich people change partners every 2 years
Foids may say they want Chads to simp for them however this in far from the case irl, same with the money and status cope, foids will still sleep with and even procreate with broke slayers who have nothing to offer besides their dicks so that really goes to show how untrue it is, status and money are just icing on the cake, not necessarily for women

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and hardestmfintheroom
@Kamui i heard some disturbing rumours about you can you confirm in PM if they’re true or not

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BitchBoy
Yep, MTNs aren’t incel but they damn sure aren’t in a good spot either, if foids don’t lust over you like a bunch of starving Somalian kids when they see a happy meal in the desert then you’re worth less than a turd lying in the side walk to them

Foids may say they want Chads to simp for them however this in far from the case irl, same with the money and status cope, foids will still sleep with and even procreate with broke slayers who have nothing to offer besides their dicks so that really goes to show how untrue it is, status and money are just icing on the cake, not necessarily for women
In LTR people will get used to their partner, eventually leading to them cheating on each other, Only way to keep a LTR is by literally being a jester with your SO or actually sharing one thing in common that both love/ enjoy

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
Only non-virgins (before you) cheat and leave thoughbeit, the data from multiple generations and studies proves this and gurantees just be first is concrete.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Kamui, Kristin and 1 other person
Damn man every day someone drops a brutal blackpill
2C902DBB 0D98 4510 A074 552F46A4E27C

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and Kamui
Only non-virgins (before you) cheat and leave thoughbeit, the data from multiple generations and studies proves this and gurantees just be first is concrete.
yup, spot on mate

• +1
Reactions: BrendioEEE
This is suifuel man. Shit luck to be born in this cuck era

• +1
Reactions: Niksy, aleksander and Deleted member 34058
Lol MTNs are just like incels they just have the opportunity to betabuxx nd live a coping lifestyle relationship lol.

• So Sad
This is suifuel man. Shit luck to be born in this cuck era
It’s not too late man

You only have 1 chance of life so you should attempt to make something of it

It could always be worse

• Love it
Reactions: aleksander
Artificial value*
Just because a chad wants to fck her doesnt mean he wants to date her
Women date their looksmatch or lower in hs, cheat on him in their 20s, then settle for some random betabuxxer once they turn 30

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and Kamui
Artificial value*
Just because a chad wants to fck her doesnt mean he wants to date her
Women date their looksmatch or lower in hs, cheat on him in their 20s, then settle for some random betabuxxer once they turn 30
Yep spot on

I was trying to put the JBF/teen love argument into the ground

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Im running out of ideas for daily reminder threads ngl :lul:

In their youth the pool of men foids have to choose from consists of usually just men from their HS or neighbourhood, sure you’ll have the typical athlete slayers that bitches lust over but for the most part most foids are gonna be in relationships with MTNs and oofy doofies

However once these bitches venture out into the real world tho and go to college/uni or a dating app and realize how much power they hold the dynamics quickly change, imagine thinking that a foid will stay 100% loyal to her oofy doofy MTN whilst she’s on campus with D1 frat boys and athlete Chads and Tyrone’s

This is why I scoff at you JBF copers that think that if you managed to score a bitch in HS you’d be saved indefinitely from being an LTR cuck when in reality if you’re sub HTN this is 99% the case for men
Very true

Users who are viewing this thread

Back