Daily reminder: most men are not looksmaxing

Uglybrazilian

Uglybrazilian

Communism will win in the end
most niggas out there are skinny fat motherfuckers, short af but dont wear lifts, will never ever consider surgery and will die without ever achieving sub 15% bodyfat levels

keep going niggas

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Norwooder, SadnessWYJ, GoMadAndSTFU and 46 others
thanks for this

• +1
Reactions: Uglybrazilian
most niggas out there are skinny fat motherfuckers, short af but dont wear lifts, will never ever consider surgery and will die without ever achieving sub 15% bodyfat levels

keep going niggas
Who gives a shit you should focus on yourself, besides why you even bother thinking about 80% guys You want to become chad and make fun of incels or be incel and make fun of incels

Who gives a shit you should focus on yourself, besides why you even bother thinking about 80% guys You want to become chad and make fun of incels or be incel and make fun of incels
Im just trying to motivate people bro, just by being aware of our looks and trying to get better we are already ahead of most niggas thats all im saying

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Norwooder, Warlow, klamus and 11 others
And some of them look better than us :(

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and Deleted member 9568
People say to me... Get Rhino.. I tried ask women options and they called me handsome based on side picture despite of having big jew nose. I think we are just overly harsh.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel
Most of them we're competing against are at least softmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: here, HighIQcel, nonserviam and 2 others
Most of them we're competing against are at least softmaxxing
their softmaxxings are shitty skin charcoal cope products and gymming buying 20 useless gym supps they wont need

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, Gaia262, BlackDellisola and 3 others
Thanks for lifefuel brocell

• +1

keep going niggas

Most niggas dont need to looksmax its really hard to be a real incel in 2020 irl its harder know due to covid but most people on average meet the requirements and there happy if your struggling its cause your truly genetic trash which is a hard fact to accept.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
Most niggas dont need to looksmax its really hard to be a real incel in 2020 irl its harder know due to covid but most people on average meet the requirements and there happy if your struggling its cause your truly genetic trash which is a hard fact to accept.
bluepilled cope, most niggas are ugly as fuck and ARE NOT slaying, I dont know any average guy who is slaying, their only chance to get sex on a regular basis is by getting a LTR, you may be genetic trash or not, but you are truly coping if you think average guys are doing fine out there, this is literally against 80/20 rule

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 9090, subhuman incel and 3 others
bluepilled cope, most niggas are ugly as fuck and ARE NOT slaying, I dont know any average guy who is slaying, their only chance to get sex on a regular basis is by getting a LTR, you may be genetic trash or not, but you are truly coping if you think average guys are doing fine out there, this is literally against 80/20 rule

I didnt say slaying im monogamous and so are most men im saying in terms of getting women for ltrs and shit and have consistent sex normies are nor struggling

Lifefuel tbh, lets keep things that way

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx and HighIQcel
WE ARE THE CHOSEN ONES
We are all gonna make it brahs

LIFE WILL BE SUCKING OUR 1CM DICKS SOON, JUST KEEP IT UP

I am serious, we have little competence, if you know you gotta looksmax you are better than 90% of population

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 5634, Deleted member 10107 and 2 others
Maybe in your Brazilian shithole, here in the West the average threshhold is higher
not its not, and brazil is located in the west you ignorant motherfucker

I didnt say slaying im monogamous and so are most men im saying in terms of getting women for ltrs and shit and have consistent sex normies are nor struggling
Nigga if you are single and normie then you are struggling by default cause you aint getting any, is that hard to understand ffs

• +1
Reactions: Tyronecell
Nigga if you are single and normie then you are struggling by default cause you aint getting any, is that hard to understand ffs

Nigga your not reading what im putting for casual sex normies arent suffering cause most want ltrs you tell me why there are subhumans or normies with decent looking women?

we are all gonna make it
we have all the information and very little competition is in front if us
most incels will never know what even finasteride means jfl

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Uglybrazilian
Nigga your not reading what im putting for casual sex normies arent suffering cause most want ltrs you tell me why there are subhumans or normies with decent looking women?
everyone wants casual sex, this is utter cope, the reason they say they want ltr's is because they know they are too ugly to slay. There's indeed subhumans with decent looking girls, but this is only possible in a LTR, not for slaying, and you are really dumb if you want to be a normie in a LTR cause you can get dumped anytime and go back to a literal incel life

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper and lasthope
everyone wants casual sex, this is utter cope, the reason they want ltr's is because they know they are too ugly to slay. There's indeed subhumans with decent looking girls, but this is only possible in a LTR, not for slaying, and you are really dumb if you want to be a normie in a LTR cause you can get dumped anytime and go back to a literal incel life

1 if the average dude cared about slaying do you think they would be at such a high body fat range? Is that what is on there mind? Most normies play games and just want 1 foid its kinda the norm and for a good reason.

2 you can get dumped but why would you get dumped? If some 1 has invested into something why would you just give it up?

3 im pretty sure pretty guys ltr girls its the norm its changing due to covid and shit but give it a couple of years and well it will return to normal

1 if the average dude cared about slaying do you think they would be at such a high body fat range? Is that what is on there mind? Most normies play games and just want 1 foid its kinda the norm and for a good reason.

2 you can get dumped but why would you get dumped? If some 1 has invested into something why would you just give it up?

3 im pretty sure pretty guys ltr girls its the norm its changing due to covid and shit but give it a couple of years and well it will return to normal

1 - thats literally the point of the thread lol, they do WANT casual sex cause EVERY MAN wants it, anyone who denies it is just lying to himself, but at the same time they are too dumb to understand that their looks are holding them back

2 - nigga...what? there's soooo many stories about guys getting dumped how would you even unironically write such a thing on this forum is beyond me

3 - this is true, I agree with you, but the thing is not just being in a LTR, cause everyone can do it, its about being able to have sex on a regular basis being single or not

Last edited:

keep going niggas
Lifefuel. I can’t imagine dying and never seeing my abs.

• +1
1 - thats literally the point of the thread lol, they do WANT casual sex cause EVERY MAN wants it, anyone who denies it is just lying to himself, but at the same time they are too dumb to understand that their looks are holding them back

2 - nigga...what? there's soooo many stories about guys getting dumped how would you even unironically write such a thing on this forum is beyond me

3 - this is true, I agree with you, but the thing is not just being in a LTR, cause everyone can do it, its about being able to have sex on a regular basis being single or not

1 So your telling me office managers engineers technicians can't figure out that looks matter bhai are you high ?

2 Your not even reading what i'm saying i''m saying you can get casual sex with 1 women easily know when your trying to bounce around with many different women then you have to be good looking however most don''t wanna bounce around most actually just stick to 1 that's a good thing.

3 Point number 2 is retarded FFS most studies i've read say most males actually have LTR'S though for short term flings masculine chads do win out but for long term relationships which most males desire for the people who actually are reproducing normies win out it's why the average person isn't chad think about it if genetically chad was winning why is there so many subhumans ?

a good looking guy has almost 0 competition

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, HighIQcel, Deleted member 6217 and 1 other person
1 So your telling me office managers engineers technicians can't figure out that looks matter bhai are you high ?

2 Your not even reading what i'm saying i''m saying you can get casual sex with 1 women easily know when your trying to bounce around with many different women then you have to be good looking however most don''t wanna bounce around most actually just stick to 1 that's a good thing.

3 Point number 2 is retarded FFS most studies i've read say most males actually have LTR'S though for short term flings masculine chads do win out but for long term relationships which most males desire for the people who actually are reproducing normies win out it's why the average person isn't chad think about it if genetically chad was winning why is there so many subhumans ?
1 - yes, thats the whole point of blackpill ideology, I dont think you are on the right place tbh

2 - no they CANT, most normies CAN NOT get casual sex this is simply not true

3 - the reason there's lots of subhumans is genetic recombination + hipergamy, being the son of an attractive father doesnt mean you'll be attractive just like having ugly parents doesnt mean you'll be ugly(just look at chico's parents) plus most chads date down which lowers their offspring looks

1 - yes, thats the whole point of blackpill ideology, I dont think you are on the right place tbh

2 - no they CANT, most normies CAN NOT get casual sex this is simply not true

3 - the reason there's lots of subhumans is genetic recombination + hipergamy, being the son of an attractive father doesnt mean you'll be attractive just like having ugly parents doesnt mean you'll be ugly(just look at chico's parents) plus most chads date down which lowers their offspring looks

>>1 - yes, thats the whole point of blackpill ideology, I dont think you are on the right place tbh<<

Fuck off with this gate keeping shit the black pill merely asserts your looks matter and your looks directly affect the treatment you get in life past even your looks just being treated nicer being grafted more raises being complimented more that's all the black pill says anything else is a mere extension off it.

>>2 - no they CANT, most normies CAN NOT get casual sex this is simply not true<<

Yeah they can with 1 women you just agreed with me above on the point normies can get ltr's but you can't admit they having sex casually in those relationships like what cracks are you smoking bhai ?

>>- the reason there's lots of subhumans is genetic recombination + hipergamy, being the son of an attractive father doesnt mean you'll be attractive just like having ugly parents doesnt mean you'll be ugly(just look at chico's parents) plus most chads date down which lowers their offspring looks<<

Chad's are less than 5 percent of the population if hypergamy was the same as online you wouldn't see 1 ugly male with a relationship know however IRL is different we can see it physically.

Also if you have a attractive male and you reproduce with an average female the child will always be half way between the 2 so the kid would still be well above average however we don't see this happening chad's don't go for land whores irl online it's a different story for some reason males online are like different people it's wierd

• JFL
>>1 - yes, thats the whole point of blackpill ideology, I dont think you are on the right place tbh<<

Fuck off with this gate keeping shit the black pill merely asserts your looks matter and your looks directly affect the treatment you get in life past even your looks just being treated nicer being grafted more raises being complimented more that's all the black pill says anything else is a mere extension off it.

>>2 - no they CANT, most normies CAN NOT get casual sex this is simply not true<<

Yeah they can with 1 women you just agreed with me above on the point normies can get ltr's but you can't admit they having sex casually in those relationships like what cracks are you smoking bhai ?

>>- the reason there's lots of subhumans is genetic recombination + hipergamy, being the son of an attractive father doesnt mean you'll be attractive just like having ugly parents doesnt mean you'll be ugly(just look at chico's parents) plus most chads date down which lowers their offspring looks<<

Chad's are less than 5 percent of the population if hypergamy was the same as online you wouldn't see 1 ugly male with a relationship know however IRL is different we can see it physically.

Also if you have a attractive male and you reproduce with an average female the child will always be half way between the 2 so the kid would still be well above average however we don't see this happening chad's don't go for land whores irl online it's a different story for some reason males online are like different people it's wierd

1 - Yeah, and thats what we believe in, while normies unironically think that personalitty matters which is why they dont put much effort on their looks, I thought that was common knowledge here at this point

2 - LOOOLL what do you mean with "casual sex" in a fuckin RELATIONSHIP? if you are on a RELATIONSHIP then ITS NOT CASUAL SEX LOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

3 - I wont argue about it cause its not the point of the thread tbh but I dont agree with you, hipergamy does exist and its bad, thinking otherwise is cope IMO

• +1
Reactions: Back Alley Boy
"they are getting casual sex in their relationships" JFL

keep going niggas
Yeah tbh I feel like all these niggas already know how to fucking looksmax. If they on this forum they've dug deep enough to know that there is barely anything new. You just need to take action brah
Giphy

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
99/1 rule now

especially in the shitholes like Ukraine and Russia. Normies here are beyond delusional

Most americans are average looking... I know plenty of of average guys slaying. Usa population would be in great danger if Averages cannot slay. Its the Truecels that have very hard times but they are small ass minority.

Last edited:
And ? Average guys dont get laid anyway

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 110
no they dont.
just lol if u think the majority of people 15-25 dont softmax or looksmax in some form.
sure they might not spend hours considering surgeries or ratios but they do know looks matters and ur delusional if u think otherwise

But you're not competing with them. You're competing against the top 20% of males that all the women are competing for.
Statista analyzed years of statistics of Tinder swiping and here is what they found:
The bottom 83% of males are competing for the bottom 22% of females. The remaining 78% of females are competing for the top 17% of males. That's your competition. It's the top, not the majority.

just lol if u think the majority of people 15-25 dont softmax or looksmax in some form.
sure they might not spend hours considering surgeries or ratios but they do know looks matters and ur delusional if u think otherwise
Thats not what I see, if the majority of people were softmaxxing then why the fuck there are so much fat niggas out there? Why there are só many guys above 15% bf? Of course some of them are looksmaxing but most of their looksmaxing is cope like useless skincare and cope supplements for gym, and theres a huge part who is not even looksmaxing at all, there's so many subhumans out there its not even funny anymore

Most guys around college age are though.

But you're not competing with them. You're competing against the top 20% of males that all the women are competing for.
Statista analyzed years of statistics of Tinder swiping and here is what they found:
The bottom 83% of males are competing for the bottom 22% of females. The remaining 78% of females are competing for the top 17% of males. That's your competition. It's the top, not the majority.
True, but to reach the top you have to trump the majority first and thats possible most of the times just by doing basic things

Thats not what I see, if the majority of people were softmaxxing then why the fuck there are so much fat niggas out there? Why there are só many guys above 15% bf? Of course some of them are looksmaxing but most of their looksmaxing is cope like useless skincare and cope supplements for gym, and theres a huge part who is not even looksmaxing at all, there's so many subhumans out there its not even funny anymore
The reason why guys don't looksmax is because they are satisfied with their current lifestyle, most normies are able to get a girlfriend and that alone is enough to make them happy, they don't need to become as attractive as possible to get hotter women, because as long as they are attracted to their partner they are happy.

Looksmaxxing takes time, energy, and requires money, most guys would rather enjoy their life by doing things that they like instead and it makes sense. You should only looksmax if you're too ugly to get the women that you are attracted to. Many guys here have standards that are too high and that's the real problem.

Most subhumans can become normie with looksmaxxing in a few years or less and then they can have a good happy life. Those who do that end up a lot happier than those who are never satisfied even after many plastic surgeries and die alone while trying to become perfect.

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper
The reason why guys don't looksmax is because they are satisfied with their current lifestyle, most normies are able to get a girlfriend and that alone is enough to make them happy, they don't need to become as attractive as possible to get hotter women, because as long as they are attracted to their partner they are happy.

Looksmaxxing takes time, energy, and requires money, most guys would rather enjoy their life by doing things that they like instead and it makes sense. You should only looksmax if you're too ugly to get the women that you are attracted to. Many guys here have standards that are too high and that's the real problem.

Most subhumans can become normie with looksmaxxing in a few years or less and then they can have a good happy life. Those who do that end up a lot happier than those who are never satisfied even after many plastic surgeries and die alone while trying to become perfect.
I understand your point but Im assuming that most niggas here want to slay, not have a LTR cause literally anyone can have it
I had 2 LTR's in the past but everytime I was dumped I got back to a pussy desert which is the life of every normie who is single
If they dont want to looksmax cause they have a girlfriend or because it takes time, then thats better for US, cause sooner or later they will be single, and worse: uglier and older, while we'll be at our prime mogging the hell out of them which is the only thing that matters tbh

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7, lasthope and Tyronecell
I understand your point but Im assuming that most niggas here want to slay, not have a LTR cause literally anyone can have it
I had 2 LTR's in the past but everytime I was dumped I got back to a pussy desert which is the life of every normie who is single
If they dont want to looksmax cause they have a girlfriend or because it takes time, then thats better for US, cause sooner or later they will be single, and worse: uglier and older, while we'll be at our prime mogging the hell out of them which is the only thing that matters tbh
thats true
ltr are scam
i got dumped and i know i will be pussyless for atleast 1 year

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fogdart and Uglybrazilian
thats true
ltr are scam
i got dumped and i know i will be pussyless for atleast 1 year
yeah, dont listen to this bluepilled copers here, stay looksmaxing and mog everyone you can, dont ever rely on a LTR to have sex

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and lasthope
yeah, dont listen to this bluepilled copers here, stay looksmaxing and mog everyone you can, dont ever rely on a LTR to have sex
this in ltr i thought i acended enought

now i am reaserching surgeries lol

• JFL
How many normies are softmaxxing these days by trying to gymmaxxing and skinmaxxing? I expect as hypergamy gets worse and more men become subhuman to foids the normies will begin to hardcore looksmax like us. We are ahead of the curb for the next 5-10 years.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7
Maybe it is not over :feelsautistic: