Daily Reminder: Natural Lifters ARE Fucked

Lots of people here are
Gotta always remind myself that on this site the actual unattractive people can be counted on one hand

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3573 and Deleted member 3962
natty is enough now get off your chair, clean your cum infected room and start working out
youre seriously reall annoying bro with your stupid rants
this is retarded
ok if youre gonna do steriods then do it but don't tell me that natty isn't enough it clearly is
too many 15 year old kids of 30 year old dudes with 30% bodyfat underestimate how good you can look while being natty

• +1
Reactions: Hector
Natty lifting is just a genepill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573
Is Tinder Slayer body, actually a bodybuilding body?

i have no idea avout ideal body.

All i recall, is where they suggested to look like brad pitt body in fight club.
Which basically is natty type of body with good muscles and low fat

picture
ideal-male-body-slides-tyler-durden-brad-pitt-small.jpg

sex-icon-line-scott-herman-bob-adrien-brody-zyzz-ideal-body-small.jpg

speedo-line-up-sexiest-beach-body-small.jpg

the-most-ideal-male-bodies-winners.jpg
Thats what this people can't understand.

Once I showed Zyzz to a girl and she said he was the best in the off cycle pics (less shredded, just lean).

You see girls waterfalling for bodies like Bradd Pitt, you don't need more. The rest is pure bones.

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
You just have to be low bodyfat thats it

You should first build a natty base for your first 3 years of lifting while you’re young. If over 25 then roid ASAP. If young and natty after 3 years go low doses of SARMs followed by PCT then jump on proper roids to achieve ideal physique

• +1
Reactions: Highrise and I'mme

Once I showed Zyzz to a girl and she said he was the best in the off cycle pics (less shredded, just lean).

You see girls waterfalling for bodies like Bradd Pitt, you don't need more. The rest is pure bones.
There gott a be research/studies on this. That confirm or deny.

Just blame your shit genetics and laziness theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486

JFL if you believe anything a foid says at face value and call yourself blackpilled.

• +1
Reactions: Moggy
JFL if you believe anything a foid says at face value and call yourself blackpilled.
Well I take what women say by a graint of salt, but is not the first time them saying that lean > shredded. Also the mobile for lying was null.

The problem with the idea of lifting itself is your genetic frame. If you have good frame FROM BIRTH - good, if you have shit frame - NO LIFTING FOR YOUR FRAME BRO.

Natural bb competitions are a joke, you get to extremely low bf and crash your hormones then lose a lot of muscle and look like shit on stage. Better comparison would be natties with good genetics low but healthy bf vs roided physiques.

• +1
Reactions: Moggy
nice inclusion of that nick strength and power weirdo. totally don't understand what his channel is at all.

he has an utterly bizarre obsession with pro bodybuilding but is afraid to use roids which we know are required for any serious competitor even at a low level. and he talks about the negative impact of roids all the time but he idolises the 90s era of BB when Dorian etc were known to be taking huge amounts of stuff.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and Moggy