Daily reminder nobody in our lifetime

Hozay

Hozay

Fire
Joined
Jul 28, 2020
Posts
16,336
Reputation
40,034
Will ever have as much JB Appeal as Justin Bieber did in his prime.

The more I look at this picture it looks like he was created in a lab to become the ultimate pretty boy and make millions.
_bieber_186ba790.jpg
 
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16501 and lordgandy2000
Imagine the dopamine hit this guy got throughout all of his teens. Best drug on earth probably. No wonder he descended a bit now, he reached the peak and will be satisfied forever
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, Deleted member 20376, dimorphism and 1 other person
I know you love me.

Oh.

I know you play...

Woah.
 
Lol, remember when all the boys thought he was gay. Makes me understand male gaze
 
His intials were literally JB. Nuff said
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, dimorphism and keep positive 24/7

Similar threads

iLdar
Replies
2
Views
32
iLdar
iLdar
Petsmart
Replies
29
Views
205
bluebandz
bluebandz
Gravitas
Replies
1
Views
52
whiskers52
whiskers52
bIiss
Replies
11
Views
137
dumbassnga
dumbassnga

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top