Daily Reminder: Pussy is pussy

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
You gotta stop putting girls on pedestals. That causes you to produce emotions for them which makes you weak and unconfident. All girls in the range 4-10 have the same SMV so you should approach them the same way.

Your oneitis? She is just a pussy too. I know that she is your true love and shit but you gotta put those emotions aside. She is just a femoid among many other femoids and she is replacable af.

Women don't mind knowing that you wanna fuck the shit out of them. They like that. What they do mind is you having feelings for them without being in a relationship. That creeps them out.

And you are gonna feel a lot better with this mindset. You gotta think like a slayer. We are disposable to women so we should treat them the same way. You don't gain anything from having emotions over a girl, it's only baggage.

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 6401, goldini and 3 others
True hooker poosy and your oneitis poosy is the same.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Peruvian and spark
If you're good looking, you can do whatever the fuck you want.

Put women on a pedestal, shit on women, treat them nicely, treat them badly, it doesn't fucking matter.

If you look good, you can do whatever the fuck you want, including putting women on a pedestal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, spark and badromance
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
True hooker poosy and your oneitis poosy is the same.

Hookers are not perceived as women.
Oneitis is probably worse and more disease infested

Lol at this cope. Oneitis, like most girls, is clean af.
If you're good looking, you can do whatever the fuck you want.

Put women on a pedestal, shit on women, treat them nicely, treat them badly, it doesn't fucking matter.

If you look good, you can do whatever the fuck you want, including putting women on a pedestal.

Not really. I have never seen a chad put a girl on pedestal. Every chad I knew, at most, he would say that he wants to fuck a girl but never say crap like "she is so funny and intelligent. no other girl is like her"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, badromance and CopeMaxxer
Hookers are not perceived as women.

Lol at this cope. Oneitis, like most girls, is clean af.

Not really. I have never seen a chad put a girl on pedestal. Every chad I knew, at most, he would say that he wants to fuck a girl but never say crap like "she is so funny and intelligent. no other girl is like her"
Its what the trp larpers call abundance mentality. Chad says that about females cause he has many to pick from. Incels worship their oneitis cause she's the only female to look in their direction.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and badromance
Its what the trp larpers call abundance mentality. Chad says that about females cause he has many to pick from. Incels worship their oneitis cause she's the only female to look in their direction.

Even chads have an oneitis. Oneitis is your first love, your serotonin gets dumped in her, it's brain chemistry

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and badromance
Daily Reminder: blackopstruecel is still a cuck who loves his oneitis.

• +1
Daily Reminder: blackopstruecel is still a cuck who loves his oneitis.

• +1
Last edited:
  • +1
incels in the west is what hikkimori are in japan. whatever it happens there in10 years will be here
oh and oneitis is = waifu for japanesse

• +1