Daily Reminder that 6'5 isnt enough

.🇹🇩.

.🇹🇩.

Kraken
If you even get height mogged by a single women then you may have to reconsider if you really have the perfect height. I am 6'5, and live in Sweden. If I stay outside the entire day, on average I find 3 women taller than me.
According to me 6'7 is a perfect height to slay in northern Europe. In southern and Eastern its 6'3 to 6'5. In Asia its 6'0 to 6'2
And ofcourse there's no such thing as too much tall.
If you are 6'5, you will definitely dont feel really special in Northern Europe.
Stop coping and start accepting
And stop saying that I am not 6'5 and stop bringing Simone guy if I sound like him, I dont even know him.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, warpsociety, Deleted member 7173 and 24 others
@Simone Nobili alt

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, AscendingHero, Deleted member 9344 and 11 others
bullshit you get height mogged at 6 5 by women
that means your not 6 5

• +1
  • WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, piscicide, ScramFranklin and 9 others
Daily Reminder:
WATCH: Mike Tyson's Top 10 Most Brutal Knockouts

• +1
Reactions: gaymidget, Tom2004, Deleted member 9072 and 1 other person
If you are good looking like 6psl , even 5'8 would be enough.
If you are ugly then being 7'0 is still not enough tbh.

• +1
Reactions: gaymidget, mogstar, hairyballscel and 3 others

• Love it
Reactions: MentalistKebab and WadlowMaxxing
I am 7 foot and live in Thailand, I got heightmogged by a prepubecent girl yesterday. it's over

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, piscicide, Deleted member 8080 and 18 others
Autism

• +1
Reactions: warpsociety and ScramFranklin
I am 7 foot and live in Thailand, I got heightmogged by a prepubecent girl yesterday. it's over
"7'0 is fine bro" meanwhile Shaq still hasn't seen the light of day browsing .co all day since this brutal mog
30b4fc17ab2009f3a2d85e83cdae6e5f

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, DunSorbus, beyourself and 14 others
In the US, 6’0-6’4 is ideal. Above 6’4 is niche appeal. 5’9-5’11 is average. 5’7-5’8 is rough. Below 5’7 is a death sentence.

• +1
Reactions: 416_Wavy, Deleted member 4614, Deleted member 9344 and 5 others
bitches at 6'5 are more prone to diseases and have broad shoulders n shit, masculine features.Pass brother

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
How tf are you getting heightmogged by bitches at 6’5 while I barely get mogged at 6’0

• +1
Reactions: Godmaxxin
You are a larping cunt. Go er on yourself at once.
Fuck you sunhumans make me so fucking enraged.

And people wonder why this shit forum is getting even shitter

Heightmogged by females daily at 6’5”
Lmao not a chance in hell you subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Godmaxxin
>If I stay outside the entire day,

Absolute turbo lie. Im finnish and I have seen one 6'3 woman during 26 years of my life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, .🇹🇩., Kmscurry and 2 others
I live in balkans which is considered to be one of the tallest regions in the world and I height mog most people as 6'2, you fraud most likely

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, .🇹🇩., Deleted member 5292 and 2 others
71014F5E C674 4102 AAB9 BD24B0D8F2B2

• +1
Reactions: Julius, lutte and Germania
If you even get height mogged by a single women then you may have to reconsider if you really have the perfect height. I am 6'5, and live in Sweden. If I stay outside the entire day, on average I find 3 women taller than me.
According to me 6'7 is a perfect height to slay in northern Europe. In southern and Eastern its 6'3 to 6'5. In Asia its 6'0 to 6'2
If you are 6'5, you will definitely dont feel really special in Northern Europe.
And stop saying that I am not 6'5 and stop bringing Simone guy if I sound like him, I dont even know him.
Holy fuck someone ban this guy

• +1
Reactions: lexett and klamus
This man copes with coloring, ethnicity, height, skincare, location...

Seriously though.

You're 6'5 and get heightmogged by women daily?

Jfl at this bait

never began for sub 7' """males""""

• +1
Reactions: lexett
meanwhile 5'7" refugees slaying your whore women

In the US, 6’0-6’4 is ideal. Above 6’4 is niche appeal. 5’9-5’11 is average. 5’7-5’8 is rough. Below 5’7 is a death sentence.
you’re right but 6’0 being ideal is a joke, i live in U.K. so slightly taller and 6’1 guys don’t look specially tall at all, definitely not enough to be called ideal

• +1
Reactions: lexett, .🇹🇩. and WadlowMaxxing
you’re right but 6’0 being ideal is a joke, i live in U.K. so slightly taller and 6’1 guys don’t look specially tall at all, definitely not enough to be called ideal

4 inches above countrys average is the start of height halo

• +1
You're 6'5 and get heightmogged by women daily?

Jfl at this bait
not daily, only if I stay outside the entire day in crowd, that's 2 times in a month,

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lexett and lutte
I’m 6’4” in the USA and I can’t even remember the last time I saw someone taller than me in public lol idgaf about sweden

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, lexett, .🇹🇩. and 1 other person
I’m 6’4” in the USA and I can’t even remember the last time I saw someone taller than me in public lol idgaf about sweden
Jfl lifefuel for me.

• +1
If you are good looking like 6psl , even 5'8 would be enough.
If you are ugly then being 7'0 is still not enough tbh.
If u r 6 psl then 5 6 is enough to get stacylites keep coping bro. 6 psl is like top 2% face

• +1
Reactions: lexett and .🇹🇩.
In the US, 6’0 is noticeably above average. Research actually shows 6’0 is one of the most attractive male heights (more attractive than 6’3.5):

Last edited:
  • +1
If u r 6 psl then 5 6 is enough to get stacylites keep coping bro. 6 psl is like top 2% face
agreed100%. i even said 5'5 works with a god tier face in the past but most height coping users here disagreed with me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8080 and lexett
Live in Sweden, can tell that this is cope. Guys I know who are 6'4 are frequently reffered to as "extremely tall" or "skyscrapers" by foids... this is what too much time inside does to your head

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .🇹🇩., highT and klamus
You literally made a thread like 3 days ago saying 5’11” was ideal height and that me saying 6’4” was ideal height meant I was “not quoting studies”

You literally made a thread like 3 days ago saying 5’11” was ideal height and that me saying 6’4” was ideal height meant I was “not quoting studies”
Where did I say 5’11 was ideal height?

I said that you thinking higher than 6’4 is ideal for broadest appeal is not based on reality, and saying “I know a guy” to prove that girls see 5’11 as short is weak/lazy.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero