Daily reminder that a bad IPD means you're fucked for life

I
Yes of course it can lol.

I did it in my own basement while the autistic mongs above me keep jerking their pps to surgeries they will never get.
Tbh same.
Im so sure my IPD increased past two years (17-19) because my midface ratio got better.
Its not a super big improvement but even small one is really nice and when u add up everything it can change a lot.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Greeicy, maxlooks and YoungRichNigga
I have IPD of 6cm but I'm fucked by the fact that I can fit almost an eye length between the outer canthus and the end of my face. Having a long nose doesn't help this fact. Fuck sake.

Me and you both pal.
Bro my IPD is 6cm as well and I have a midface ratio of 0.88 but my eye spacing doesn’t look that bad and is barely noticeably close set...at least it looks normal to the average normie.
52FE66E2 8DC6 41F2 97DB 237B600B56CF

29B3C109 71D4 48D0 BB51 3BCB70BFE0A2

• +1
Reactions: Looksmax305
imagine not having my perfect .473 es ratio, it is indeed over
imagine not having my perfect 1.17 midface ratio, it is indeed over
imagine not having my perfect philtrum:chin ratio, it is indeed over
not to brag or anything but its indeed over

I
Tbh same.
Im so sure my IPD increased past two years (17-19) because my midface ratio got better.
Its not a super big improvement but even small one is really nice and when u add up everything it can change a lot.
My ES ratio got worse JFL.
A9B8D874 4369 4481 9A8B 8D496548428D

View attachment 372518
-55mm ipd
-25.5mm PFL
-norwood 3
-long midface
-in his 40s
and yet still 7psl.
es ratio, pfl doesnt matter much at all (saved by eyebrows and coloring anyway)
he's god tier at covering norwooding (before his ht)
reason he still looks good in his 40s is because he's gotten jaw implants and hair transplants etc

Normal thing that with age ur ES ratio will get worse. Pssst i will tell you, it will be getting worse even in ur 20s
I will just wrap my head in tight bandages to prevent lateral growth lmao. But i’m already 18 so I highly doubt it will get any worse.

nah, he was pretty skinny back in 2000-2005 and his ES ratio became visibly worse
looks the same to me. just, young leo hair always masks his poor es ratio.

• +1
Reactions: Greeicy and needsolution
noooo pls i cant afford any more
if you are in ur teens or early 20s then your bizygomatic will increase but not much
it destroyed Leo because his face was borderline too wide when he was young and then he couldnt pull another mms

View attachment 373066View attachment 373067looks the same to me. just, young leo hair always masks his poor es ratio.
Looks the same man honestly. Keep in mind that high bf% also plays a role. You need to find his freaking ID pic where he’s facing the camera perfectly without any head tilt or anything to see if there’s any difference of IPD. He looks like shit now because his collagen was murdered (even though he’s model tier for guys his age).

IPD IPD IPD IPD IPD IPD
IF YOURE IPD IS BAD YOU ARE FUCKED FOR LIFE AND THERES LITERALLY NOTHING U CAN DO
NOTHING....

Cheekbones can be changed with implants
Jaw can be changed with fillers
Height can be changed with LL+Shoes
Hair can be changed with transplats+minoxidil
Frame can be changed with gymcelling
Mouth can be changed with MSE
Nose cna be changed with rhinoplasty
Eyearea can be changed with fillers+fatgrafts
Skin can be changed with Skincare

BUT IPD CAN NEVER BE CHANGED... IF YOU DONT HAVE GOOD PROPORTIONAL IPD, THEN YOU'RE FUCKED FOR LIFE... ITS TIME TO LDAR
You can change it, it just involves very invasive procedures in order to do so (i.e., Orbital Box Osteotomy, Surgical Bilateral Orbital Expansion, Modified Le Fort III and MSE).

I
Tbh same.
How'd it get better?

@Fuk , what do you estimate Rob Lowe's IPD to be? Roughly speaking:

My IPD is exactly 6cm. Although it does look small in some pics but overall it’s not that noticeable. I wish it was at least 2mms wider, it would improve my looks so much.
Mine may be 5.9cms, I'm not too sure. But I have a narrow nasal bridge + average PFL and a short medial canthus which gives off the illusion of a higher IPD.

Don't worry if it's low as long as it doesn't look bad due to your other features making up for it.

Last edited:
aaaa

View attachment 375533

Mine may be 5.9cms, I'm not too sure. But I have a narrow nasal bridge + average PFL and a short medial canthus which gives off the illusion of a higher IPD.

Don't worry if it's low as long as it doesn't look bad due to your other features making up for it.
59-60mm

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
60 ipd, wide bizygo width, narrow pfl. My eye area is comical. Combined with long nose. Its a gg

• +1

View attachment 375533

57-60mm

• +1