Daily reminder that eye color is a cope and won’t increase your SMV

K

Kamui

Inactive
Yes having colored eyes will make you look more striking and exotic but it adds essentially nothing to your actual SMV besides just standing out more

Colored eyes is mostly just a cope by ethnics to accept their overall facial inferiority to whites, jfl at thinking that popping in A10 contacts will help you look better rather than doing shit like eyelash maxxing lmao, especially if you’re a non-mixed dark skinned ethnic, you just end up looking stupid

Case in point

When you saw this ugly sheboon what came into your head? Was it “oh my god her eye color made her 100x more attractive!” no nigga :lul: she just looks like an uncanny sheboon rather than just plain ugly

If you really wanna improve on your coloring focus on shit like your skin tone and hair color, those things matter 100000x more than eye color ever could

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 34058, angelo, anthony111553 and 12 others
cope

• +1
Reactions: Mainstream, exo, TechnoBoss and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Good for attractive people, it wont help monkeys tho

Eye colour can create a lot of contrast tho. Contrast of the eye colour along with dark eyebrows is one of the main reasons why it looks striking. Blue eyes without dark eyebrows/eyelashes are pretty much worthless. This is also why women wear eyeliners

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, LooksOrDeath, zura and 8 others
Yes having colored eyes will make you look more striking and exotic but it adds essentially nothing to your actual SMV besides just standing out more

Colored eyes is mostly just a cope by ethnics to accept their overall facial inferiority to whites, jfl at thinking that popping in A10 contacts will help you look better rather than doing shit like eyelash maxxing lmao, especially if you’re a non-mixed dark skinned ethnic, you just end up looking stupid

Case in point
View attachment 2599621
When you saw this ugly sheboon what came into your head? Was it “oh my god her eye color made her 100x more attractive!” no nigga :lul: she just looks like an uncanny sheboon rather than just plain ugly

If you really wanna improve on your coloring focus on shit like your skin tone and hair color, those things matter 100000x more than eye color ever could
I wish ITV's OG channel wasn't nuked.

He had a fucking video showing Hemsworth, Evans and O'pry photoshopped with dark brown eyes instead of their natural blue.

Difference was chalk & cheese.

Even I was mindblown.

• +1
Reactions: redmaxx, wishIwasSalludon and Deleted member 28541
Good for attractive people, it wont help monkeys tho
Only works if you have the coloring for it, otherwise you’re better off with your natural eye color, if I ever saw a Fitz 3 shitskin walking around thinking they have the fuckin Byakugan with their A10 contacts in I’d tear those shits out of his eyes in broad daylight

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sprinkles, try2beme and Ricky212
Only works if you have the coloring for it, otherwise you’re better off with your natural eye color, if I ever saw a Fitz 3 shitskin walking around thinking they have the fuckin Byakugan with their A10 contacts in I’d tear those shits out of his eyes in broad daylight
Ive seen blacks go from mtn to chad with just eyecolour and status

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
I wish ITV's OG channel wasn't nuked.

He had a fucking video showing Hemsworth, Evans and O'pry photoshopped with dark brown eyes instead of their natural blue.

Difference was chalk & cheese.

Even I was mindblown.
You think if they had brown eyes they still wouldn’t be irl Giga Chads? Or that women would be any less attracted to them? :lul:

Ik the images you’re talking about I agree, colored eyes are superior and a small halo but the halo they add other than foids complimenting you by saying “omg you have pretty eyes!” does very little

I’ve been told I have pretty eyes before and I’m a T50 ethnic and it’s mainly cuz I naturally have long eyelashes

Ive seen blacks go from mtn to chad with just eyecolour and status
Get real, no black person is going from MTN to fucking Tyrone period unless they were severely looksminned to begin with

Colored eyes on non lightskinned/mixed blacks just looks stupid anyways

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Ricky212
Get real, no black person is going from MTN to fucking Tyrone period unless they were severely looksminned to begin with

Colored eyes on non lightskinned/mixed blacks just looks stupid anyways
Google that nigger actor with the blue eyes. Now imagine him with brown eyes

Eye color is a nice niche to have imo

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Ricky212 and Kamui
Giga cope.

Dark eyebrows + light eyes mogs

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TechnoBoss, wishIwasSalludon and Kamui
I'd look better with light eyes tho!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Kamui
I'd look better with light eyes tho!
Niggas be like “I’d mog if I had A10s bro!”

My brother in Christ, you’d look better if you had a full scale reincarnation 💀

• JFL
Reactions: angelo and wsada
Niggas be like “I’d mog if I had A10s bro!”

My brother in Christ, you’d look better if you had a full scale reincarnation 💀
I'd look retarded with A10s T50 is superior anyways

• +1
Reactions: Egyptianmogger and Kamui
Giga cope.

Dark eyebrows + light eyes mogs
As I said before, more striking, doesn’t make you look much better to the eyes of foids

Your actual face + skin color + hair color matters 1000x more

Blacks putting colour contacts in is one of the highest levels of coonery imo. Unless your mixed cut that shit out

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Kamui
yep if You’re subhuman blue eyes wont save you

• +1
Reactions: Kamui

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, Ricky212, Xangsane and 2 others
61de0467-e1fc-4d39-a0d0-b8c14e681831-gif.1666665

It makes your face better looking if the color is favourable. Thus increasing SMV.

Case in point
View attachment 2599621
What is this???????????????

1. her eye color in after is unnatural and fake, looks like shit because of it 2. she still manages to somewhat look better 3. blacks benefit the most from light hazel-green eyes
When you saw this ugly sheboon what came into your head? Was it “oh my god her eye color made her 100x more attractive!” no nigga :lul:she just looks like an uncanny sheboon rather than just plain ugly
Because it's fucking fake. Just like almost all morphs.

It's hard to realistically morph eye colors, that's the reason to why light eyed people look much worse when morphed to dark color, and dark eyed people usually looking worse with light eyes morphs. And this is where the "you look the best with your natural hair/eyes color" fallacy comes from

I’ve been told I have pretty eyes before and I’m a T50 ethnic and it’s mainly cuz I naturally have long eyelashes
And now imagine if you had a nice eye color

• +1
Reactions: angelo
  • +1
Reactions: Ricky212 and Kamui
Good examples, top actor is still subhuman with colored eyes, Meeks and Hexum are still Giga Chads but they look slightly worse cuz of less contrast, also Meeks morph looks like shit cuz it’s just a flat brown without lighting reflecting off
61de0467-e1fc-4d39-a0d0-b8c14e681831-gif.1666665

It makes your face better looking if the color is favourable. Thus increasing SMV.
What I meant was that it was more niche, foids wont look at you and judge your overall attraction level based off just your eye color rather than shit they actually look at like your eye shape, I don’t deny eye color is still a good trait to have but the marginal gains from your SMV won’t be worth that much
What is this???????????????

1. her eye color in after is unnatural and fake, looks like shit because of it 2. she still manages to somewhat look better 3. blacks benefit the most from light hazel-green eyes
If you’re anything below mixed black, ESPECIALLY if you’re a fucking villager looking nigger you’ll just look uncanny, brown skins can’t really pull it off as well but it can still look good
Because it's fucking fake. Just like almost all morphs.

It's hard to realistically morph eye colors, that's the reason to why light eyed people look much worse when morphed to dark color, and dark eyed people usually looking worse with light eyes morphs. And this is where the "you look the best with your natural hair/eyes color" fallacy comes from

And now imagine if you had a nice eye color

I’d look like a fucking alien nigga :lul: I’m darkskin

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Debetro
What I meant was that it was more niche, foids wont look at you and judge your overall attraction level based off just your eye color rather than shit they actually look at like your eye shape, I don’t deny eye color is still a good trait to have but the marginal gains from your SMV won’t be worth that much
Yeah i overreacted.
If you’re anything below mixed black, ESPECIALLY if you’re a fucking villager looking nigger you’ll just look uncanny, brown skins can’t really pull it off as well but it can still look good

I’d look like a fucking alien nigga :lul: I’m darkskin
Light brown and hazel/green is king if you have dark skin. Thats why A10 being the universally best is a meme.

I personally would have had a somerhalder tier eye area but instead, im trapped forever with D20 piss in my eyes

• +1
green contacts gave me more iois but i look better without any contacts

• Woah

Case in point
View attachment 2599621

It just depends on your face if it matches or not

• +1
She went from Femcel to Stacylite

• JFL
Eye colour can create a lot of contrast tho. Contrast of the eye colour along with dark eyebrows is one of the main reasons why it looks striking. Blue eyes without dark eyebrows/eyelashes are pretty much worthless. This is also why women wear eyeliners
Are you an Apostle?

• +1
funkyflamingo on suicide watch right now

• JFL
Explain why it isn’t cope then instead of just giving useless 1 word responses
It just is cope. Light eyes are attractive. Why? I don't know, because they are. Ask women.

Case in point
View attachment 2599621

Holy shit eyed cope

It just is cope. Light eyes are attractive. Why? I don't know, because they are. Ask women.
Holy shit eyed cope
When did I say they were unattractive? Cuz I never remember saying that, what I said was that overall coloring does WAY more for your SMV (skin color, hair color, undertones, skin quality) than your fucking eyes jfc

my sister always says "wow she has so pretty eyes" about every rdm bug-eyed bitch she sees with blue eyes to the point I'm starting to believe shes blackpilled and just gaslighting me

• +1
my sister always says "wow she has so pretty eyes" about every rdm bug-eyed bitch she sees with blue eyes to the point I'm starting to believe shes blackpilled and just gaslighting me
Whats rdm

Cope. Just remember that nigga who assaulted teenagers when he was adult and became a high profile model.

jeremy_meeks.jpg

Cope. Just remember that nigga who assaulted teenagers when he was adult and became a high profile model.

jeremy_meeks.jpg
Just use a top 0.0001% Tyrone theory

Even if he didn’t have colored eyes he’d still mog your entire bloodline back to the first ever organism in the primordial soup

• +1
Reactions: Egyptianmogger
Just use a top 0.0001% Tyrone theory

Even if he didn’t have colored eyes he’d still mog your entire bloodline back to the first ever organism in the primordial soup
There are so many Mestizos in my city who had light colored eyes and were worshipped just like a fucking god (or Saint in my culture).

Just have less pigmented colored eyes, bro.

• +1
There are so many Mestizos in my city who had light colored eyes and were worshipped just like a fucking god (or Saint in my culture).

Just have less pigmented colored eyes, bro.
No shit nigga you live in fuckin beaner central (no offense)

I’m speaking for the majority of people on this website that live in the Western World where mostly everyone is gonna be white so it’s not as much as a halo to their SMV

No shit nigga you live in fuckin beaner central (no offense)

I’m speaking for the majority of people on this website that live in the Western World where mostly everyone is gonna be white so it’s not as much as a halo to their SMV
Spic central still is similar to curry and niggers central in SMV. Light-skinned mulattos and pajeets still have more SMV just because ice and/or booger colored eyes.

Case in point
View attachment 2599621

Case in point
View attachment 2599621

Keep lying to yourself dude

Spic central still is similar to curry and niggers central in SMV. Light-skinned mulattos and pajeets still have more SMV just because ice and/or booger colored eyes.
Not cuz of their eyes, they have higher SMV cuz they just have better coloring than blacks overall (light skinned instead of shit skin) give a green eyed mulatto Tyrone brown eyes he’d still get equal treatment from foids cuz of how good he looks

Not cuz of their eyes, they have higher SMV cuz they just have better coloring than blacks overall (light skinned instead of shit skin) give a green eyed mulatto Tyrone brown eyes he’d still get equal treatment from foids cuz of how good he looks
Nope... Er... Jeremy Meeks.