Daily reminder that Jesus Christ is God made flesh

Eternal_

Eternal_

✝️
Our Creator is ever-loving and wants personal connection with us, which manifested when He descended down to earth. In His grace, He lived among us, sharing in our struggles and joys, and ultimately sacrificed His life to atone for our sins. This divine intervention illuminates the singular path to eternal life—solely through faith in Jesus Christ that we may attain this everlasting salvation—for it is through Him alone that we are offered the keys to the kingdom of Heaven. Jews, Muslims, Hindus, Satanists, pagans—you are all utterly fucked.

Jewcels—keep rocking back and forth and keep making business deals at the synagogue. God isn’t listening—evident by the past 2,000 years.

Muslimcels—keep eating halal and doing dawah—Jahannam is still your final destination.

Hinducels—keep burning candles and worshipping animals and influencing low IQ white foids about reincarnating into ethereal bodies into cosmic space.

Pagancels—keep worshiping Mother Nature and burying oven roasted lambs as sacrifice to the planets for good harvest.

It is over for all of you niggas. The only path to salvation is through our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Repent.

✝️🙏🏻😇

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: ezio6, anthony111553, Gonza and 14 others
werty has returned (@0hMan do you remember him?)

3815073 1668965115005530

3815075 1655092542253

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gonza, D1390pilled, mogstars and 4 others
There is no god

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WeiWei, PMF1 and Eternal_
There is no god

We clearly came from bacteria that became fish that became salamanders that became monkeys that became us

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: drimprovement, NoReedemingFeature, diamondbill and 1 other person
Jesus made you… to get mogged to living hell.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
My tiny little baby cock is God's made flesh as well, man fuck that guy!!

>no argument
My post secondary education is in STEM and the health sciences and I can argue all day with you if you’d like. Origin of life research has yet to confirm that and they keep failing—why? Why haven’t they been able to recreate prebiotic life pre-requisites? Why can’t anyone create life from the primordial soup model?

Atheists are very arrogant people who know nothing. I would know considering that I was an atheist for most of my life!

• +1
Reactions: drimprovement, NoReedemingFeature and murdah
@SecularIslamist Repent my nigga. smashallah

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Last Christcuck alive

• Ugh..
Reactions: Eternal_
God is all powerfull and jesus isn't so he isn't god

• +1
Reactions: nullandvoid and SecularIslamist
Of course he’s all powerful. He defeated death.

He is the first born of the dead. He rose 72 hours after His death further cementing His divinity.

• Hmm...
Reactions: thenewhebbe
Of course he’s all powerful. He defeated death.

He is the first born of the dead. He rose 72 hours after His death further cementing His divinity.
So the cross he had to carry didn't cause any pain to him ? And how can god die?

• +1
Reactions: PMF1
So the cross he had to carry didn't cause any pain to him ? And how can god die?
Jesus is 100% human and 100% God. He is God incarnate. I just explained to you why He didn’t ultimately die yet this nigga asks me how can God die

Jesus is 100% human and 100% God. He is God incarnate. I just explained to you why He didn’t ultimately die yet this nigga asks me how can God die
This dosent even make sense god is 100 % all powerfull and a human isn't all powerfull you can't be both at the same time its illogical.

• +1
Reactions: PMF1
This dosent even make sense god is 100 % all powerfull and a human isn't all powerfull you can't be both at the same time its illogical.
Rising from the dead is also illogical from our perspective and it breaks every law of nature/physics/math/etc but God can do that because He is God. It is logical because God breaks rules and it breaks human reasoning.

• +1
Reactions: diamondbill

• Love it
My post secondary education is in STEM and the health sciences and I can argue all day with you if you’d like. Origin of life research has yet to confirm that and they keep failing—why? Why haven’t they been able to recreate prebiotic life pre-requisites? Why can’t anyone create life from the primordial soup model?

Atheists are very arrogant people who know nothing. I would know considering that I was an atheist for most of my life!
cause the model is not a 1:1 representation of the Earth from billions of years ago lmfao

you can't comprehend God you faggot, its not that simple. The almigthy Father is beyond your comprehension.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 42566, thenewhebbe, Eternal_ and 1 other person
Heretic! You should be grateful to the Emperor of Mankind, for He is the Master of Humanity. You will burn a painful death with the xenos who decided not to kneel before the mankind.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 42566
cause the model is not a 1:1 representation of the Earth from billions of years ago lmfao
What?! The hydrothermal vent and deep sea models have been recreated and yet nothing has come of it. We cannot and have not been able to make the building blocks of life on early earth conditions. The problem isn’t modeling. The problem is creating polypeptides, polynucleotides, polysaccharides with prebiotic conditions. It has yet to be done. That’s not even mentioning what needs to happen next! How are you going to get those building blocks and have them become cells?

We have ZERO idea of any of this. STILL

• +1
Reactions: drimprovement and diamondbill
Huge bump

Attachments

• images (1).jpeg
    images (1).jpeg
    6.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Mods need to sticky this thread, on sum gangsta shit

What?! The hydrothermal vent and deep sea models have been recreated and yet nothing has come of it.

Because we weren't created because "nothing" exploded 😭 :lul: :lul: :lul:

who tf belives there was a explosion of nothing that created something :lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Because we weren't created because "nothing" exploded 😭 :lul: :lul: :lul:

who tf belives there was a explosion of nothing that created something :lul::lul::lul::lul:
My dumbass did for many years of my life. It was due to my pride, ignorance, and stupidity.

0 —> ??? —> big bang —> Universe & earth —> water —> fish —> fish walk out to breathe —> monkeys —> humans

🚨🚨FAKE AND GAY ALERT 🚨🚨

• JFL
Reactions: diamondbill
Inceldom has caused most men to be disillusioned with life and the idea of a creator, and so they adopt this kind of stance. But come on brother, God is not to blame. Inceldom and ugliness is a feature of the fall from paradise because of the bitch eva.

• +1
Inceldom has caused most men to be disillusioned with life and the idea of a creator, and so they adopt this kind of stance. But come on brother, God is not to blame. Inceldom and ugliness is a feature of the fall from paradise because of the bitch eva.
In the beginning of days—in the garden of Eden, the retarded whore foid Eve committed the original sin and it was due to her whore self heeding satans words.

Woman introduced original sin into a sinless world. Not man. A woman did.

• +1
Reactions: mogstars and Deleted member 42566
He is 100% God incarnate. The creator of the universe breaks every rational and biologistic philosophical paradigm we may have. Imagine encapsulating yourself in that dogma if he is literally a god who made the stars.

In the beginning of days—in the garden of Eden, the retarded whore foid Eve committed the original sin and it was due to her whore self heeding satans words.

Woman introduced original sin into a sinless world. Not man. A woman did.
You insult our mother Eve (Peace and Blessings be upon her) and you dare to call yourself a believe in God.

Is this what christians have become?

• +1
Reactions: nullandvoid
You insult our mother Eve (Peace and Blessings be upon her) and you dare to call yourself a believe in God.

Nigga shut up ffs. Cringe

Mary is the only woman worthy of my veneration,

I don't reject the concept God. And I never grew up in Christian family

He is 100% God incarnate. The creator of the universe breaks every rational and biologistic philosophical paradigm we may have. Imagine encapsulating yourself in that dogma if he is literally a god who made the stars.
He isn't. The concept of god dosent break logic if your god does then it most likely false

Maryam the mother of the Messiah (Peace and Blessings be upon her) is a great woman, the best to ever step on earth

Allah says (Interpretation of the meaning): "O Mary, indeed Allāh has chosen you and purified you and chosen you above the women of the worlds"

However the one who insults our mother Eve (Peace and Blessings be upon her) is one who disbelieves in what God revealed, and who insults the woman through whom The Creator made us all related. Shame on the one who dares to speak like that about our mother.

• Ugh..
I don’t take a word that Muslimcels have to say seriously. These cucks deny the crucifixion and thus the resurrection, yet their retarded Quran also states that Muslimscels are obligated to uphold the scriptures (old & New Testament)

The only thing I respect about Islam is how they have their foids controlled on a tight leash.

• +1
Reactions: mogstars
Insultas a nuestra madre Eva (la paz y las bendiciones sean con ella)
"Insultas a nuestra madre Eva (la paz y las bendiciones sean con ella)". (meme)

¿La mujer que introdujo el pecado y nos quitó la grandeza y la inmortalidad que teníamos?

Vete a la mierda.

Attachments

• b53.png
    b53.png
    15.1 KB · Views: 0
He isn't. The concept of god dosent break logic if your god does then it most likely false
God can do what He wants and you’re in no position to put parameters on Him.

I don’t take a word that Muslimcels have to say seriously. These cucks deny the crucifixion and thus the resurrection, yet their retarded Quran also states that Muslims cells are obligated to uphold the scriptures (old & New Testament)
Fake. The islamic position is that we have to respect the Injeel and the Tawrah.

The Injeel is the Original, Uncorrupted revelation that was given to Jesus (Peace and Blessings be upon him), not the corrupted Bible that you have today which has been heavily manipulated.

The tawrah is the Original, Uncorrupted revelation that was given to Moses (Peace and Blessings be upon him), not the corrupted Torah and Old Testament people use nowadays
The only thing I respect about Islam is how they have their foids controlled on a tight leash.
You don't respect your own religion's teachings. Let alone for anyone to expect you to respect a foreing religion.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: nullandvoid and Eternal_
I don’t take a word that Muslimcels have to say seriously. These cucks deny the crucifixion and thus the resurrection, yet their retarded Quran also states that Muslimscels are obligated to uphold the scriptures (old & New Testament)

"The only thing I respect about Islam is how they keep their foids on a tight leash."

And we Christians, when Catholicism dominated eruopa also had highly restricted hypergamy. It all ended when the enlightened Freemasons came in the 19th century with their Jewish ideas to destroy our civilisation and western greatness.

God, how I miss when we fought the Muslim infidel on holy ground.

May Christianity become great again.

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, diamondbill and Eternal_
"Insultas a nuestra madre Eva (la paz y las bendiciones sean con ella)". (meme)

¿La mujer que introdujo el pecado y nos quitó la grandeza y la inmortalidad que teníamos?

Vete a la mierda.
That is just the judeochristian fake narrative to demonize our respected and beloved mother Eve.

The Qur’an affirms that both Adam and Hawa, upon them be peace, ate from the tree which they were commanded to abstain from. (Interpretation of the meaning) {He [Shaytan] lured them with lies. Their nakedness became exposed to them when they had eaten from the tree…} [Qur’an 7:22].

"The only thing I respect about Islam is how they keep their foids on a tight leash."

And we Christians, when Catholicism dominated eruopa also had highly restricted hypergamy. It all ended when the enlightened Freemasons came in the 19th century with their Jewish ideas to destroy our civilisation and western greatness.

God, how I miss when we fought the Muslim infidel on holy ground.

May Christianity become great again.

You need 3 battles only:

- Fight the left side, and put them where they belong

Conservative parties in power

- Fight immigrants, they are invading us and because of the lefties we let them

without immigrants and antifas

- Fight the jews (they have no allies now)

without the jews and the left, we now control most of the shit, so masons can't do shit

but now you still won't make it, the elites use magick and are allied with Satan, we can only have faith in Christ, nothing else.

I wish Christianity could become great again.

unfortunately the Vatican is full of freemasons, the vatican itself is a freemason state, white pope, black pope, gray pope: Freemason hierarchy system

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 42566
That is just the judeochristian fake narrative to demonize our respected and beloved mother Eve.

The Qur’an affirms that both Adam and Hawa, upon them be peace, ate from the tree which they were commanded to abstain from. (Interpretation of the meaning) {He [Shaytan] lured them with lies. Their nakedness became exposed to them when they had eaten from the tree…} [Qur’an 7:22].
I can’t help but cringe when you Muslim niggas start waxing poetic about biblical figures but your religion is antithetical to anything good and holy. This is why you cucks do the “peace be upon him/her” shit and also why you try to moralize others on the most irrelevant shit possible.

It is because your religion is a cancer and plague to this world and you want to compensate for this by doing public relations work. When you translated the Quran to English, you purposely mistranslated words that would freak everyone out and changed them to become accepted by the mainstream so you cucks can later point to the English translation and say “see look, our religion is achkshually so peaceful!!”

The last people on this planet who have a right to be moralists are Muslims.

• +1
Reactions: mogstars and diamondbill
I can’t help but cringe when you Muslim niggas start waxing poetic about biblical figures but your religion is antithetical to anything good and holy. This is why you cucks do the “peace be upon him/her” shit and also why you try to moralize others on the most irrelevant shit possible.

It is because your religion is a cancer and plague to this world and you want to compensate for this by doing public relations work. When you translated the Quran to English, you purposely mistranslated words that would freak everyone out and changed them to become accepted by the mainstream so you cucks can later point to the English translation and say “see look, our religion is achkshually so peaceful!!”

The last people on this planet who have a right to be moralists are Muslims.
the quran says the bible is a previous revelation of god and it says that its true, it says to believe it, if i ask a muslim why do you not believe the bible today, the muslim will say "Its been corrupted" and then i ask the muslim: what does the quran say about the word of God being corrupted and they say "it cannot" see thats the problem if the quran is true the bible is true, and because the bible is true the quran is false.

• +1