Daily reminder that normies are amused by mentally ill trucels, they legit enjoy seeing my downfall

T

Turtle

Silver
Fucked up

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201025_122002_com.reddit.frontpage.jpg
    Screenshot_20201025_122002_com.reddit.frontpage.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 116
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 4797, Earn__Greatness and 17 others

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RoundHouse, Kilimanjaro, FootLongDong and 5 others
im not a normie and i enjoy your autist sometimes jfl

• +1
Reactions: Rich/Jewish_Gooner$
Neurotypicals are something else. Autists are their punching bag/a joke until they realize that Autists actually get very very angry.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6572, Deleted member 5634, Deleted member 9852 and 2 others
Neurotypicals are something else. Autists are their punching bag/a joke until they realize that Autists actually get very very angry.
Then they act all surprised and shocked when they actually go ER

• +1
Reactions: TopzCat1 and Deleted member 8765
Then they act all surprised and shocked when they actually go ER

• +1
Reactions: TopzCat1, Gaia262 and Deleted member 8765
  • +1
Reactions: TopzCat1
DUDE LMAO let’s just be completely honest a lot of incels are turbo spergs with no social life

Your autism is even getting stronger by the day

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8765
10, 0, 0

Yes, I wear contacts

Your autism is even getting stronger by the day
The only reason my autism is even a problem is because of the way my face looks, my face shapes the way my autism is perceived by people

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6573
The only reason my autism is even a problem is because of the way my face looks, my face shapes the way my autism is perceived by people
no you are just mentally retarded

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8988 and Deleted member 9852
Never stop. Your posts are the light in my life

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, FootLongDong, Deleted member 5634 and 1 other person
DUDE LMAO let’s just be completely honest a lot of incels are turbo spergs with no social life
I have a social life just with other social outcasts and low status teenagers

• +1
I have a social life just with other social outcasts and low status teenagers
I just mean a “typical normal” social life as in hanging out with normies and chadlites, occasionally if not almost always around women. Invitations to parties, shit like that blah blah blah.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7901
I just mean a “typical normal” social life as in hanging out with normies and chadlites, occasionally if not almost always around women. Invitations to parties, shit like that blah blah blah.
all of my friends are incels and don't hang out with women, in fact not even the average or above average ones
ascended, the only slayers I know are slaying with literal 14 years old while being 17-18, and the 17-18 females go out
with older men

I don't really go out much since its kinda boring, I get invited by friends but I spend my time on other stuff, I would only go out
if there were females around and I would actually get some pussy, but there only dicks and suddenly I am not gay

hopefully puberty, getting older and getting fit+losing more fat will ascend me naturally and females will become less picky as I age (26.8 bmi right now, used to be 40)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9852 and Deleted member 8765
all of my friends are incels and don't hang out with women, in fact not even the average or above average ones
ascended, the only slayers I know are slaying with literal 14 years old while being 17-18, and the 17-18 females go out
with older men

I don't really go out much since its kinda boring, I get invited by friends but I spend my time on other stuff, I would only go out
if there were females around and I would actually get some pussy, but there only dicks and suddenly I am not gay

hopefully puberty, getting older and getting fit+losing more fat will ascend me naturally and females will become less picky as I age (26.8 bmi right now, used to be 40)
Everything Is so fucked

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7901

well duh, that's a huge part of the reason they are incels. granted a decent amount of times that originates back to looks though

well duh, that's a huge part of the reason they are incels. granted a decent amount of times that originates back to looks though
no you are just mentally ill and a legit pedo

no you are just mentally ill and a legit pedo
you are obsessed with me tbh.

not a pedo at all though. although you're probably using the feminist definition which says liking under 18 = pedo

no you are just mentally retarded
so is that your schtick, just call everyone retarded?

granted OP is obsessed with comparing himself to those other dudes but it seems you just love to call everyone retarded

you are obsessed with me tbh.

not a pedo at all though. although you're probably using the feminist definition which says liking under 18 = pedo
how tf am I obsessed with you?
also you are above average facially (according to what many users say) and you are a skeleton

how tf am I obsessed with you?
also you are above average facially (according to what many users say) and you are a skeleton
my face is only above average without acne scars. i am slightly below with them (i took a pic to fraud them out)

i'm not sure if "obsessed" was the right word but you seemed oddly interested in me earlier today

so is that your schtick, just call everyone retarded?

granted OP is obsessed with comparing himself to those other dudes but it seems you just love to call everyone retarded
I only call you and turtle retarded, you also see me because you and him post so many threads a day and you
spam the .co section

my face is only above average without acne scars. i am slightly below with them (i took a pic to fraud them out)

i'm not sure if "obsessed" was the right word but you seemed oddly interested in me earlier today
when was I interested in you?

oh right earlier today when I asked your pics, just live rent free theory

also you can take retin-a and workout

when was I interested in you?
https://incels.is/threads/fatcel-thread-is-anyone-here-fat-have-you-ever-been.252961/
oh right earlier today when I asked your pics, just live rent free theory

also you can take retin-a and workout
just live rent free? as in if i remember something from a few hours ago you live rent free in my head? lmao don't give yourself too much credit

anyway retin a can only do so much, i am in the midst of laser treatments for my skin though

https://incels.is/threads/fatcel-thread-is-anyone-here-fat-have-you-ever-been.252961/

just live rent free? as in if i remember something from a few hours ago you live rent free in my head? lmao don't give yourself too much credit

anyway retin a can only do so much, i am in the midst of laser treatments for my skin though
then do it, also you know the blackpill rule, if everyone says that you are ugly asf then you are ugly
if everyone says that you are above average then you are, I really don't think that you are ugly as you
say you are also build some muscle, you are really not going to slay with a feminine body

then do it, also you know the blackpill rule, if everyone says that you are ugly asf then you are ugly
if everyone says that you are above average then you are, I really don't think that you are ugly as you
say you are also build some muscle, you are really not going to slay with a feminine body
i've always said i'm average to slightly below. (4-5/10)

its tough to rate with perfect precision.

anyways i'm gonna looksmax though just don't be fooled by those who called me a high tier normie/chadlite because of my frauded pics

with older men

where the hell do you live that this is occuring?

where the hell do you live that this is occuring?
I mean it very aligns with blackpill theory, many users say "all men become incel and lonely and that hypergamy kills everyone"
while saying "all normies have friends and fuck"
also a middle class area

I mean it very aligns with blackpill theory, many users say "all men become incel and lonely and that hypergamy kills everyone"
while saying "all normies have friends and fuck"
those two statements contradict each other

that the point buddy boyo, there is a lot of hypocrisy in incels.is
which is why I am also more active here now
but i mean, which is the truth?

• +1
What a condescending asshole

• +1
Reactions: Turtle
Just look at how wildly popular the Reddit Kid tiktoks are for proof of Normie cruelty

Just look at how wildly popular the Reddit Kid tiktoks are for proof of Normie cruelty

the fat guy at 3:15 has a godlike base tf
imagine being fat with this face structure

Bruh no but I'm a high tier normie and I'm nothing but kind to Autists
theres a lot to be said for kindness from a position of strength but a lot of times the cruelty comes from the autists on arseholery. its better if nts let it slide but they arent obliged to

• +1
Reactions: chad-lite-ascender
theres a lot to be said for kindness from a position of strength but a lot of times the cruelty comes from the autists on arseholery. its better if nts let it slide but they arent obliged to
my goodness that was written so badly. so many typos. i apologise

I've unironically had cruelty from some, I stole this dudes oneitis for my first girlfriend in HS and his passive aggressive fury lasted for years after the breakup and accusations that I bullied him, when my friends ribbed him up twice.

But again yeah it's not in my temperament to be a wanker to dudes that I am clearly not sexually competing with

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6111

Users who are viewing this thread

Back