Daily reminder that the Jews are responsible for inceldom

itsOVER

itsOVER

Platinum
The Jew is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Jew and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.” - Joseph Goebbels.

Jews are responsible for capitalism and feminism. They created both systems specifically to weaken you and benefit themselves. The Jew, you see, only cares about profit. It benefits him to have foids in the workforce and have foids eligible to vote, as they almost always support liberal policies that help Israel, and more taxpayers = more money paid to Israel. Now that women have rights, hypergamy is at a peak, with the result that average looking guys can't get laid anymore.

Your oneitus won't fuck you? It's because of Jews.
You can't get a date on Tinder? Jews literally created tinder.
Female validation at its peak? You can thank the Jew, Mark Zuckerberg, for creating facebook.
You can't even get a foid after careermaxing like guys use to do? It's because of Jews allowing women in the workplace.
Women are no longer afraid to sleep with loads of Chads? You can thank Jew created feminism for that.

Just remember, it's all the fault of the Jews.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15977, Napoleon de Geso, stuckneworleans and 2 others
It's AlphaDestiny's fault

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Limerencel and Nibba
The Jew is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Jew and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.” - Joseph Goebbels.

Jews are responsible for capitalism and feminism. They created both systems specifically to weaken you and benefit themselves. The Jew, you see, only cares about profit. It benefits him to have foids in the workforce and have foids eligible to vote, as they almost always support liberal policies that help Israel, and more taxpayers = more money paid to Israel. Now that women have rights, hypergamy is at a peak, with the result that average looking guys can't get laid anymore.

Female validation at its peak? You can thank the Jew, Mark Zuckerberg, for creating facebook.
You can't even get a foid after careermaxing like guys use to do? It's because of Jews allowing women in the workplace.
Women are no longer afraid to sleep with loads of Chads? You can thank Jew created feminism for that.

If you want to know who owns you, ask yourself who you aren't allowed to criticize

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
No it's the meaningless existence that is created because of coincidence.
Nothing has value in this world even the jews. The jews didn't determine your genetic quality.

They can create as many social medias as they want. As many feminism religions as they want but good genetic quality always wins in this meaningless existence.
If you want to know who owns you, ask yourself who you aren't allowed to criticize

Most religions. Black people.. Black people own me?
REVERSED SLAVERY NOOO

@Tony it's ogre

• +1
Reactions: Hightwolf, Deleted member 6401 and treedude
(((jewish))) funded degeneracy and the countries that had the jews became (((westernized))). The countries that weren't influenced by (((them))) are safe because patriarchy keeps awarding potential incels with virgin wives.

• +1
Dude look outside...average guys are getting laid and having LTRs. Yes the Jews are responsible for this shit but it's possible to still live your life

• +1
They're a tiny minority but they've been the spearhead of such movements.

• +1
Is there any evidence of this? Like, real evidence? My mom and sisters are feminists. I don’t blame anyone for that. I don’t even understand why you think its wrong.

• +1
Is there any evidence of this? Like, real evidence? My mom and sisters are feminists. I don’t blame anyone for that. I don’t even understand why you think its wrong.
200w.webp

I always thought of you as a mentally disturbed person, but with this beautiful post, you have changed my mind.

• +1
No, your oneitis won't fuck you because you're ugly; the only possible way it could be (((Their))) fault is if your parents were Jewish and you got a huge nose and bushy eyebrows from them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Zadig

Barmitzvahpill is the hardest to swallow

• +1
the-goyim-know-shut-it-down-jew-walkie-talkie.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and iamgoingtomakeit
itsOVER, that you?

• +1
How is life now?

(((jewish))) funded degeneracy and the countries that had the jews became (((westernized))). The countries that weren't influenced by (((them))) are safe because patriarchy keeps awarding potential incels with virgin wives.
yea thats a fantasy