Daily reminder that transactional sex is the only form of sex that most men can ever experience

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
Dff4932

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Future Arablite, Final82 and 3 others
OG :redpill: shit right here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
Hope this won't get me banned because I genuinely love you guys and this community, but

Until I ascend to a 8 /10 irl I'm gonna be MGTOW. It's cope, I know, but I'd rather rope than betabuxx for a bitch.

• +1
Reactions: Final82, Deleted member 616 and badromance
Hope this won't get me banned because I genuinely love you guys and this community, but

Until I ascend to a 8 /10 irl I'm gonna be MGTOW. It's cope, I know, but I'd rather rope than betabuxx for a bitch.
I don't think you get banned for volcelling on this site.

btw you can only be mgtow if girls are pursuing you. otherwise its iMGTOW. "ignored men going their own way"

• +1
Reactions: Final82

btw you can only be mgtow if girls are pursuing you. otherwise its iMGTOW. "ignored men going their own way"
I've had 10 GFs so far. Had sex with all of them, lots of sex ngl. I was still bluepill'd tho. I think they somehow, for some reason or another, found me actually sexually attractive and enjoyed fucking me. I enjoyed fucking them, too. They were 6/10 and 7/10 chicks, no higher than that, but not lower, either.

Then I took the RedPill. Became familiar with the concepts of alphafuxx/betabuxx. LMS theory (truth). I swore to myself I'd never betabuxx. Rather rope than betabuxx.

Then I took the Black Pill. Ever since, I've been trying to looksmaxx, however good or bad I look irl according to most women.

One thing is for sure, I'll be volcel until I've ascended to the maximum genetically possible extent.

• +1
This is why I'm so reluctant on wagecucking and Leasing my soul to shlomo for the next 40+ years.

• +1
This is why I'm so reluctant on wagecucking and Leasing my soul to shlomo for the next 50+ years.
News flash: There's no benefits to marriage for men. At all. Consistent pussy in marriage is a fucking lie. If you don't believe me, head over to r/deadbedrooms. Then when married, you'll probably have kids. At least one kid. When she files for divorce, you'll probably have to pay child support for 18 years / kid, and you'll not really get to see your kid(s). The bitch will most likely spend the child support payments on herself for the most part.

Get rich for yourself. Spend your money on yourself. Live life to the fullest for yourself. You have one life, enjoy it for yourself. You'll not get a second chance after death. So make use of life now.

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac, Deleted member 616, FuckMyLife and 2 others
News flash: There's no benefits to marriage for men. At all. Consistent pussy in marriage is a fucking lie. If you don't believe me, head over to r/deadbedrooms. Then when married, you'll probably have kids. At least one kid. When she files for divorce, you'll probably have to pay child support for 18 years / kid, and you'll not really get to see your kid(s). The bitch will most likely spend the child support payments on herself for the most part.

Get rich for yourself. Spend your money on yourself. Live life to the fullest for yourself. You have one life, enjoy it for yourself. You'll not get a second chance after death. So make use of life now.

I just want to pass on my genes with a girl that wants my genes FOR my genes and not for my money.
Not passing on your genes is the most cucked thing you can do.

• +1
I just want to pass on my genes with a girl that wants my genes FOR my genes and not for my money.
Not passing on your genes is the most cucked thing you can do.
Tbh I really don't give a fuck about the future of my genes. I just wanna fuck as many asian foids as I can in the next 60 years and I'll die happily. Besides foids, I'm just gonna focus on not making kids (I'Ve had a vasectomy done so that's guaranteed), not marrying anyone, and spending all my free time and money on myself. Friends, fucking foids, pets, lots of money and free time without BS like marriage and kids are the way to live a long and happy life.

• +1
Reactions: Coping
  • +1
Reactions: Festrunk
  • +1
Reactions: SHARK, Insomniac, Ritalincel and 2 others

I agree with that, but the problem with that is if you want to have kids and would like them to be your own, and want mother nurturance for them, you are forced to go the standard route and hope red pill knowledge will save your ass.

Last edited:
>not having a yenta rape dungeon and Fritzlmaxxing when the world falls to shit. fail.

• +1
Reactions: Festrunk
Kek. JB Yentas, though, for wiping out their kike genes.
nice and fresh pussy

Too much nog-lovers in Germany. Move to another country.

Well there're different ways to practice a MGTOW lifestyle. You don't have to be a monk. You can still bang Beckys as a 6 or 7, just don't commit to them.

• +1
Cope,jfc just fucking cope,cease this cope.
Tbh I really don't give a fuck about the future of my genes. I just wanna fuck as many asian foids as I can in the next 60 years and I'll die happily. Besides foids, I'm just gonna focus on not making kids (I'Ve had a vasectomy done so that's guaranteed), not marrying anyone, and spending all my free time and money on myself. Friends, fucking foids, pets, lots of money and free time without BS like marriage and kids are the way to live a long and happy life.
Holy shit u sound just like every other r/mgtow fag.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
mgtow = numales

Or Men Grabbing Their Own Willy

This is probably most brutal thing in redpill

• +1
Not unless you are smart to date a chick 2 points lower than your SMV- I have experienced validational sex from 4/10s and the chicks definitely are totally into you . If you aim higher or betabuxx- you will get transactional sex .

• +1
I agree with that, but the problem with that is if you want to have kids and would like them to be your own, and want mother nurturance for them, you are forced to go the standard route and hope red pill knowledge will save your ass.
You're right but there's no red pill in a marriage. In a marriage it's always the woman in the boss position, the man becomes a complete cuck, a limp dick faggot in the eyes of the wife. Men lose leverage completely in a marriage with a woman.

You're right but there's no red pill in a marriage. In a marriage it's always the woman in the boss position, the man becomes a complete cuck, a limp dick faggot in the eyes of the wife. Men lose leverage completely in a marriage with a woman.

Agree with the general idea, but you can attempt to regain leverage by staying on top of your game, by prioritizing your path over her, keeping your SMV well above her and make her jealous by having other women orbiting around you, and not submit to all her demands, in order to force her to continue making mate retention efforts. But that is highly demanding and doesn't even guarantee her fidelity and affection from her in the long run, everything can go wrong suddenly with health/career problems/difficulties, all of which because marriage in our current society put you in a highly disadvantageous spot to begin with, and things will continue getting worse following feminism trajectory making more grounds each year because of males benevolent sexism predisposition towards females and females in-group bias/favoritism in a world where women artificially hold as much power as men, males are willing to make concession, and females attempt to obtain more concession from men, the pussy leverage is too strong and getting out of control.

Last edited: