Its insane how will not give sex to men who need it the most

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
instead giving it to men who need it the least. imagine being a sex deprived 28 year old incel, with years of rejection, a woman could fix your problems in 30 minutes but she wont fucking do it.

what she is gonna do is fuck with the guy who has been getting laid since he was 14, who probbaly has other options as well.

for thisreason women are pure evil, they will literally drive sub 5 psl men to sucide or self harm at least. i got scars on my hands and noone fucking cares, noone cares if i die. women are evil, i tell yu

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: falcon1 and mog222
I've come here to tell you that it's over it has never been this over it's so over it's unreal there is no we're so back from here never before have we witnessed such an unequivocal end to a situation we must now embrace the reality of this conclusion and accept that it is irrefutable it is time to draw a line and bring this matter to a close it is over there is no going back no further debate or discussion no revisiting the matter all that is left is to move forward

• +1
Reactions: InnerVoid
I've come here to tell you that it's over it has never been this over it's so over it's unreal there is no we're so back from here never before have we witnessed such an unequivocal end to a situation we must now embrace the reality of this conclusion and accept that it is irrefutable it is time to draw a line and bring this matter to a close it is over there is no going back no further debate or discussion no revisiting the matter all that is left is to move forward