Daily reminder that wearing glasses is the biggest falio there is on this planet and makes you a volcel.

ZeroTwo

ZeroTwo

Iron
Today I gave three of my friends my glasses to see myself how they looked like. They all looked borderline subhuman not even kidding, they were before in the normie range MTN-HTN. Lost all of their appeal and became instant geeks. Minimum 1 PSL decrease. The only guy I know who doesn't get that much penalized from them is a pretty boy with cuck eyes but a good jaw. He wears glasses that distract from his crap eye area and puts in on his jaw. BUT HE STILL LOOKS +0.5 PSL without them. Even I still look at least HTN with glasses and I objectively mog most men but it makes me less dominating and more like a betabuxx. I wore lenses 3 times in my life and in this time frame people respected me a lot more, I got a shit ton of compliments (you look completely different, more dominating, younger, etc.). IF YOU CURRENTLY WEAR GLASSES PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SWITCH TO LENSES OR LASIK. I can't wait for my new lenses to arrive so I can get rid of these piece of shit glasses.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rubberduck, niqfan625, 5.5psl and 5 others
true

i wore contact lenses maybe 30 times in my life and got approached more often in these 30 times than my entire time with glasses

its a massive failo cant wait for my lasik

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: okok, hattrick, ZeroTwo and 1 other person
Today I gave three of my friends my glasses to see myself how they looked like. They all looked borderline subhuman not even kidding, they were before in the normie range MTN-HTN. Lost all of their appeal and became instant geeks. Minimum 1 PSL decrease. The only guy I know who doesn't get that much penalized from them is a pretty boy with cuck eyes but a good jaw. He wears glasses that distract from his crap eye area and puts in on his jaw. BUT HE STILL LOOKS +0.5 PSL without them. Even I still look at least HTN with glasses and I objectively mog most men but it makes me less dominating and more like a betabuxx. I wore lenses 3 times in my life and in this time frame people respected me a lot more, I got a shit ton of compliments (you look completely different, more dominating, younger, etc.). IF YOU CURRENTLY WEAR GLASSES PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SWITCH TO LENSES OR LASIK. I can't wait for my new lenses to arrive so I can get rid of these piece of shit glasses.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BigLooks22, king_of_recession, lasnt and 1 other person
Only a failo if you're ugly to begin with

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rubberduck, mirrormogger, StalinCel and 3 others
Glasses wrecked my eye area and made them look bug eye, after my lasik my eye area improved WAY MORE, lasik is one of the best looksmax surgery you can get, it has practical eyesight improvement + aesthetic improvement, no other looksmax surgery has that

• +1
Reactions: rubberduck
Only a failo if you're ugly to begin with
Its not just about looking ugly, having shit eyesight drops your confidence alot, its like screaming to women LOOK AT MY SHIT EYE GENETICS

• +1
Reactions: ZeroTwo and Deleted member 22918
Thank you for the daily reminder, please remind us tomorrow again

if only my undereye wasn't rope tier

Do you have a strong prescription

• +1
Reactions: Won't Stop Mewing
technically i should wear glasses because of stigmatism but i refuse to do it

Do you have a strong prescription
Yeah, unfortunately, I got cucked by genetics I didn't have a phone till grade 4 and I still had to wear glasses from 6 years old. Every single family member of mine wears glasses. but for my sister is a looksmax because women can't lose.

Brutal, I wear glasses most days

No. Glasses aren't always bad. Stop saying pseudoscientific bullshit. There are many chads with glasses. You guys just LOVE crying.

• JFL
Reactions: rubberduck
No. Glasses aren't always bad. Stop saying pseudoscientific bullshit. There are many chads with glasses. You guys just LOVE crying.
Yeah, I know but these guys would still look better without them. Plus contacts are way nicer you actually see the world through a clear lens without distortion.

Its not just about looking ugly, having shit eyesight drops your confidence alot, its like screaming to women LOOK AT MY SHIT EYE GENETICS
Shortsightedness or farsightedness is NOT about genetics you fucking retards. It's about enviromental causes. Like Jew phone screens, Jew TV screens and other things that cause eye damage.

Shortsightedness or farsightedness is NOT about genetics you fucking retards. It's about enviromental causes. Like Jew phone screens, Jew TV screens and other things that cause eye damage.
It is literally genetic, it is caused due to the shape of your lens which is not affected by environment

its only good to have glasses when youre chad

yea lasik was the best investment i did last summer. contacts are fine but they get tiring after a while. lasik was quick and painless