Daily reminder that wide hips are not the problem

HOLYFUARK

HOLYFUARK

Solstice
Underdeveloped upper body is the problem ( narrow clavicles and ribcage ) , your body simply prioritized the growth of hips while it was lacking enough testosterone and nutrients to grow your upper body.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Aero, horizontallytall, Mewton and 6 others
Yes, this is exactly what I have been saying from the start.

Even if you have narrow clavicles, if you develop your lats and shoulders, you will have a very wide and impressive V taper.

Just taking my yates row from 110 lbs to 160 lbs has given me a much better V taper that my family is now noticing even when I wear clothes. I look like I have a better frame even though my bone structure is the same.

• +1
Reactions: Aero, Fiqh, Deleted member 19062 and 7 others

Even if you have narrow clavicles, if you develop your lats and shoulders, you will have a very wide and impressive V taper.

Just taking my yates row from 110 lbs to 160 lbs has given me a much better V taper that my family is now noticing even when I wear clothes. I look like I have a better frame even though my bone structure is the same.
can you pst pics

Smal hips are subhuman. Many girls have confirmed me this.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 20452, Deleted member 19281 and 5 others
All the men on my fathers side have narrow clavicles relative to their hips despite being 250lb+ sizemoggers
Of course I inherited those proportions but my clavicles were by far the smallest, my hips are a normal width but failoed by my terrible ribcage and clavicles
I have a theory that recessed maxilla causes less air intake hence less lung expansion on each inhale, hence ribcage grows smaller than it's genetic blueprint which leads to clavicles not fully developing either

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Growth Plate, androgenic and 6 others
retardation tbh. high shoulder/hips ratio = aesthetic body structure.

you think someone have to compansate with 30 inch wide shoulders for their 25 inch hips?

• +1
Reactions: Eren, Hikicel69 and Mongrelcel
I have wide clavicles, narrow ribcage and wide hips. How bad is that?

• +1
Reactions: HOLYFUARK
can you pst pics
I'd rather not, until my 1 year transformation is complete, towards the end of 2022.

As a 6'4" guy, a few months of progress isn't going to be very visible on a picture because due to my long limbs, I always look thinner than I really am.

I have been training consistently since late January, but I also trained on and off throughout 2021.

But the biggest difference will be seen when, in 6-8 months, I will be able to overhead press 135 lbs for 5 reps, bench press 225 lbs for 5 reps, yates row 225 lbs for 5 reps, squat 315 lbs for 5 reps, and deadlift 405 lbs for 5 reps.

This is where I am at right now:

Overhead Dumbbell Extensions: 17.5 lb dumbbells for 8 reps
Barbell Bicep Curls: 70 lbs for 9 reps
Paused Overhead Press: 90 lbs for 5 reps
Close-Grip Bench Press: 90 lbs for 12 reps
Paused Bench Press: 115 lbs for 7 reps
Yates Rows: 160 lbs for 7 reps
Romanian Deadlifts: 160 lbs for 10 reps
High Bar Back Squats (ATG): 170 lbs for 6 reps
Conventional Deadlifts: 250 lbs for 7 reps

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate, Deleted member 17763, HOLYFUARK and 2 others
I'd rather not, until my 1 year transformation is complete, towards the end of 2022.

As a 6'4" guy, a few months of progress isn't going to be very visible on a picture because due to my long limbs, I always look thinner than I really am.

I have been training consistently since late January, but I also trained on and off throughout 2021.

But the biggest difference will be seen when, in 6-8 months, I will be able to overhead press 135 lbs for 5 reps, bench press 225 lbs for 5 reps, yates row 225 lbs for 5 reps, squat 315 lbs for 5 reps, and deadlift 405 lbs for 5 reps.

This is where I am at right now:

Overhead Dumbbell Extensions: 17.5 lb dumbbells for 8 reps
Barbell Bicep Curls: 70 lbs for 9 reps
Paused Overhead Press: 90 lbs for 5 reps
Close-Grip Bench Press: 90 lbs for 12 reps
Paused Bench Press: 115 lbs for 7 reps
Yates Rows: 160 lbs for 7 reps
Romanian Deadlifts: 160 lbs for 10 reps
High Bar Back Squats (ATG): 170 lbs for 6 reps
Conventional Deadlifts: 250 lbs for 7 reps
how much did your bidelt increase since you started ?

• +1
how much did your bidelt increase since you started ?
I don't know, I never measured it, but I have a picture from back in 2016, right before I started lifting for the first time and I was at 138 lbs at 6'4" with a physique similar to Steve Rogers at the beginning of Captain America before he takes the super soldier serum.

All I can tell you is that my mother and my little cousin (girl) noticed that I have gotten bigger. My mom saw it when I took my shirt off, my cousin saw it while I was wearing a button down shirt.

Also, my grandparents thought that I got taller because I got bigger.

My weaknesses as a tall guy are mainly my long limbs, but my strengths are my chest and lats because the muscle insertions on those muscles are much shorter so they won't require as much time to look big. I have long limbs and a short torso, this is why my deadlift is so much stronger than my bench press and squat.

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis
I don't know, I never measured it, but I have a picture from back in 2016, right before I started lifting for the first time and I was at 138 lbs at 6'4" with a physique similar to Steve Rogers at the beginning of Captain America before he takes the super soldier serum.

All I can tell you is that my mother and my little cousin (girl) noticed that I have gotten bigger. My mom saw it when I took my shirt off, my cousin saw it while I was wearing a button down shirt.

Also, my grandparents thought that I got taller because I got bigger.

My weaknesses as a tall guy are mainly my long limbs, but my strengths are my chest and lats because the muscle insertions on those muscles are much shorter so they won't require as much time to look big. I have long limbs and a short torso, this is why my deadlift is so much stronger than my bench press and squat.
I also struggle with bench press because of my long-ish arms

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and randomuser2407

you think someone have to compansate with 30 inch wide shoulders for their 25 inch hips?
High shoulder to hip ratio = wide clavicles= point of this thread

Actually what i meant is that if you have small upper body bones(clavicles/ribcage) it s over . Yes you can compensate with bigger muscles, but that only gets you so far.

I ve had some success with breath holding, swimming, weightlifitng and doing hangs/lifts that are supposed to widen clavicles .

good luck with compensating with your shoulders for +20 inch hips.

• JFL

true

all super aesthetic bodybuilders (david laid) are that way because of narrow hips, not wide shoulders

to compensate for wide hips, you'd have to have a ridiculously wide bideltoid - most don't, most bodybuilders have just above average bideltoid

noones walking around with a 27 inch bideltoid just to compensate for wide hips and still have a V taper

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20452 and Deleted member 5786
to compensate for wide hips, you'd have to have a ridiculously wide bideltoid
this what i am talking about.

this dude's logic is like : bro 25 inch hips arent wide just have 30 inch shoulders you 26 inch narrow shouldered cuck.

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel

Actually what i meant is that if you have small upper body bones(clavicles/ribcage) it s over . Yes you can compensate with bigger muscles, but that only gets you so far.

I ve had some success with breath holding, swimming, weightlifitng and doing hangs/lifts that are supposed to widen clavicles .
I also struggle with bench press because of my long-ish arms
I have wide clavicles, narrow ribcage and wide hips. How bad is that?

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
I swear half of you guys never heard of google here. Just type hip reduction to google, you will have more success than waiting for answers on an incel forum for days.

but yes there is. i read about it. there is hip bone shaving.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5786

Are you from Quebec?:unsure:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
2819971 1648779380049
2819975 pic5
2819973 1648779392576

Constantin tu ai mogger clavicule , paraseste acest site cât eşti in timp :Comfy:
:ogre::ogre:

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and ManzareK
@Constantin Denis @Tallooksmaxxer @Mongrelcel
Just give me some time to find some pictures and i ll put everyone in this thread to sleep:ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis
I used to think I have wide hips when I just started gymcelling, but after I got results I stopped having this feeling. One can have prominent hips only if he is either skinny or fat

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mug, Deleted member 5786, Tallooksmaxxer and 1 other person

AlphaDestiny is a good example of someone who has wide hips and narrow shoulders and is short (around 5 foot 3 in height who has a very wide V taper and looks like he has wide shoulders just because he trained his lats and shoulders.

It proves that what I am saying is true.

0 QinRwZ9jEO32SZC
Widelats
Alex 10percent

Also, there are pros and cons on each end of the spectrum.

The wider your clavicles are, the wider your lats will look but the thinner they will look and the thinner your chest will look.

So to have thick muscles, you need small insertions. This is why bodybuilders tend to be short guys, while strongman competitors tend to be tall men. It's because if you have big muscle insertions, your muscles will look smaller even if the measurements are big.

For someone like me who has long arms, to have arms that look as big as AlphaDestiny, I would need 18 inch arms, which is very difficult to acquire.

Also, most muscular hollywood actors have small clavicles and wide hips and they still look great.

Do you really think women dislike Ryan Gosling's body just because he has wide hips?

His clavicles are even more narrow than mine and his hips are even wider than mine, and women still liked his physique:

Ryan gosling

Also, a good example is Jason Momoa in Aquaman:

BoLaJwk9RyVyYy M6FEPQ9NAg8JaXnGUyCMfiycy8zk
Intro 1512154290

• +1
Reactions: 360°, Deleted member 5786 and Tallooksmaxxer
For someone like me who has long arms, to have arms that look as big as AlphaDestiny, I would need 18 inch arms, which is very difficult to acquire.
natty lifting for tall guys is a meme.

natty lifting for tall guys is a meme.

Most women cannot tell the difference between 3 years of natural training and 10 years of natural training.
And they think that anything noticeably bigger than 3 years of natural training is ugly and too much.

The guy in the video has a body that can be acquired within 1 year of natural training.

Steroid use is also a failo for health reasons, and due to hair loss and because it destroys the skin with acne and so many other problems and makes you look older. The more drugs you use, the faster you age, this why some young steroid users look like they are in their 40s at 20 years old.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Tallooksmaxxer
quite sad you need invasive surgeries that have the possibility to get botched when you could have been born 5'9" and had impressive proportions
Stalloneheight

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: horizontallytall, Marsik, Sigmamale and 2 others

Most women cannot tell the difference between 3 years of natural training and 10 years of natural training.
And they think that anything noticeably bigger than 3 years of natural training is ugly and too much.

The guy in the video has a body that can be acquired within 1 year of natural training.

Steroid use is also a failo for health reasons, and due to hair loss and because it destroys the skin with acne and so many other problems and makes you look older. The more drugs you use, the faster you age, this why some young steroid users look like they are in their 40s at 20 years old.

yeah no doubt you will stay natty for life long if this guy is the only person that comes to your mind when you think about a roided lifter.

plus the guy is below 6. too much muscle as a manlet makes you look like meatball.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17763
Cope. If you have wide hips it will always hold you back aesthetically but that’s not to say you can’t still have a good physique overall

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and Tallooksmaxxer
yeah no doubt you will stay natty for life long if this guy is the only person that comes to your mind when you think about a roided lifter.
Don’t waste time arguing with him he can barely bench a plate but thinks he knows everything about lifting jfl

• Hmm...
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
I showed other examples in my post.

Like I said, you can acquire a muscular ripped physique as a natural within 1 year of natural training and get really huge in only 3 years.
After that, you will barely make any gains but most women will be satisfied with your physique and you will look big even in clothes.

Also, the women in the video did say that regardless of face, they preferred the physique of the natural guy.

Also, the only difference between a Zyzz aesthetic physique and a natural 3 year physique is that Zyzz is shredded while having the same amount of size, but you don't need to be shredded to look good.

If there were no risks or downsides to taking steroids, then yes, it would be the right decision, but it doesn't take long when judging risk vs reward to see that staying natty and focusing on strength is the best way to ascend through gymmaxxing without creating more failos.

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer

Like I said, you can acquire a muscular ripped physique as a natural within 1 year of natural training and get really huge in only 3 years.
After that, you will barely make any gains but most women will be satisfied with your physique and you will look big even in clothes.

Also, the women in the video did say that regardless of face, they preferred the physique of the natural guy.

Also, the only difference between a Zyzz aesthetic physique and a natural 3 year physique is that Zyzz is shredded while having the same amount of size, but you don't need to be shredded to look good.

If there were no risks or downsides to taking steroids, then yes, it would be the right decision, but it doesn't take long when judging risk vs reward to see that staying natty and focusing on strength is the best way to ascend through gymmaxxing without creating more failos.
Everybody has a plan till they get punched in the face. If you ever get to the point where you’re benching 2 or 3 plates you’re gonna realize you aren’t nearly as big as you thought you’d be.

Why don’t you wait till you aren’t weak as fuck to tell people what to do in regards to lifting

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: klamus and Tallooksmaxxer

I have a goal body image in my mind. I am definetly sure i wont achive it by stayying natty.

The guy you talk about has a roided gymcel physique with a disgusting gut.

I want to have a body like that. I know i wont have but will try to get to the closest version of him.

44c48708f49751b9357d531a2143091f  six pack abs the secret

Nah. It positively is over For you id you Have klinefelters. Kline is The only way you can Have wide hips as a man

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
Cope. If you have wide hips it will always hold you back aesthetically but that’s not to say you can’t still have a good physique overall
I still wonder why some men have feminine hips (and it's very natural, not disorder). Like what is the physiological point, childbearing? :forcedsmile:

And there are also no studies behind this, people take it as granted

• +1
Reactions: 360°
I have a goal body image in my mind. I am definetly sure i wont achive it by stayying natty.

I want to have a body like that. I know i wont have but will try to get to the closest version of him.

View attachment 1630343
You can definitely achieve that natty in 3 years of training like I said.

You just need to get to your advanced level of strength and you will look like that.

However, the shape of your muscles will depend on your insertions, but you will have the same muscle size if you get really strong.

You can calculate your advanced strength standards here: https://strengthlevel.com/

For most people, that will be:

a 85 lb weighted chin up for 6 reps
a 135 lb barbell curl for 6 reps
a 135 lb overhead barbell extension for 6 reps
a 170 lb overhead press for 6 reps
a 255 lb barbell row for 6 reps
a 255 lb bench press for 6 reps
a 340 lb squat for 6 reps
a 425 lb deadlift for 6 reps

You can get to that level in 2-3 years of natural training if you use the right training program and remain consistent.

Delon was ripped without ever working out because of long bones. He had the face, the height, the body

great proportions you can tell he is 5'9-5'10 inmediatly

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Marsik and Deleted member 20452
What is better, to be long boned skinny ripped like delon, or narrow boned big muscled like this guy(subhuman)
He is not long boned, he is tall. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

View attachment 1630343
🤝🫡🤝🫡🤝🫡🤝🫡

I still wonder why some men have feminine hips (and it's very natural, not disorder). Like what is the physiological point, childbearing? :forcedsmile:

And there are also no studies behind this, people take it as granted
quite sad you need invasive surgeries that have the possibility to get botched when you could have been born 5'9" and had impressive proportions
View attachment 1630320View attachment 1630321View attachment 1630322
High iq observations