Daily Reminder: The only reason zyros posts on incel forums is because of his oneitis

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
https://lookism.net/Thread-Rage-Why-having-a-oneitis-is-the-fucking-worst-thing

"Muh blackpill", "Muh looks are everything", "Muh human nature", "Muh FWBs", were just a facade to mask his true feelings. I mean, why would a guy who gets laid post on incel forums?

Because of oneitis, that shit was enough to make him question everything and become blackpilled. All it takes is one fucking girl to mess you up.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Littleboy
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
  • +1
Nah. That's fucked. Volcel.

Idk what his problem was. What I know, is that he is bitter that his oneitis doesn't love him or smth

• +1
no, he looks for validation thats all, nothing to do with oneitis. didn't u notice how he went from SPAMMING his pics on lookism to leaving the site altogether because they stopped coddling him and then he goes to r/incels and .me for the same? he is just self obsessed mate

• +1
no, he looks for validation thats all, nothing to do with oneitis. didn't u notice how he went from SPAMMING his pics on lookism to leaving the site altogether because they stopped coddling him and then he goes to r/incels and .me for the same? he is just self obsessed mate

Thirst for validation is cope for oneitis man. He needs that validation to cope.

• +1
https://lookism.net/Thread-Rage-Why-having-a-oneitis-is-the-fucking-worst-thing

"Muh blackpill", "Muh looks are everything", "Muh human nature", "Muh FWBs", were just a facade to mask his true feelings. I mean, why would a guy who gets laid post on incel forums?

Because of oneitis, that shit was enough to make him question everything and become blackpilled. All it takes is one fucking girl to mess you up.

My oneitis caused me to search for ways to get her which started with redpill in 2017 (around June). Just this year I discovered the blackpill. That bitch completely ruined my life but also gave me a huge advantage in life

• +1
My oneitis caused me to search for ways to get her which started with redpill in 2017 (around June). Just this year I discovered the blackpill. That bitch completely ruined my life but also gave me a huge advantage in life

My oneitis was the reason I found incels. If things had gone the way I wanted with her I would have never gone there. It all takes one girl to change you forever

• +1
My oneitis was the reason I found incels. If things had gone the way I wanted with her I would have never gone there. It all takes one girl to change you forever

Do you see it in a good way though?

Having seen the truths of the world I now want to improve 24/7. Isn't that good?

• +1
Do you see it in a good way though?

Of course not. Incels are cancer. Dam, if she didn't flake on that 2nd date, I could have gotten her. Then i got lost on incels for a few weeks and tried again with her but the corruption had already been done.

Having seen the truths of the world I now want to improve 24/7. Isn't that good?

I was already good looking enough before incels. If I fucked her , i would look even better.

• +1
Dude he's incel cuz his frame, not oneitis.

He has the frame of a 12 year old girl

• +1
Dude he's incel cuz his frame, not oneitis.

He has the frame of a 12 year old girl

He isn't an incel. He just posts on incels because he has oneitis void

• +1