Reactions: whitegymmax, mog222, thereallegend and 2 others
Smv wise he is
Also jfl at that tranny cut

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Majkal, ROTTING, RopeMaxxed and 2 others
Smv wise he is
Also jfl at that tranny cut
Even without smv wise he would be chad, after all his face + height make him a chad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and jflsnowdzz
wait until you find out that people are the most attracted to statistically average faces rather than outliers.

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 23219, Respalier, exo and 2 others
he is white and NT mogs this shithole

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lightskinbengali, SonOfDarkseid, terrorblade and 1 other person
Ltn worshipped only by men

• +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism and Deleted member 24789
wait until you find out that people are the most attracted to statistically average faces rather than outliers.
No?

people like gl guys

You mean to say that
This nigga :

Is more attractive than this ?? :

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MSEinvestigator, Majkal, beypazarisoda0 and 5 others
he looks gay

Bad timing because he's literally getting eviscerated as we speak
everyone is calling him ugly and old

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
No?

people like gl guys
statistically average people are good-looking, average people are not actually statistically average, they have some features that are in that proximity and others that are not.
You mean to say that
This nigga :View attachment 2142697
Is more attractive than this ?? : View attachment 2142696
it's likely that the second guy is more statistically average than the former, the first is just bland, which isn't the same as average.

most models have neutral faces with some good features.

• JFL
Reactions: beypazarisoda0, Marsik, jflsnowdzz and 2 others
only because of hair, looks like a crackhead bald
Ryan-Gosling-Clean-Buzzcut-August-2005.jpg

take your fin boyos

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MSEinvestigator, ROTTING, Lawton88 and 4 others
only because of hair, looks like a crackhead bald
Ryan-Gosling-Clean-Buzzcut-August-2005.jpg

take your fin boyos
a white without hair is death, maybe not the case of black guys

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Majkal, DHTrash and Deleted member 24789
Chinpill.

• Hmm...
Gucci

Agreed he's literally me

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, gribsufer1 and Deleted member 24789
Chinpill.
his midface ratio is fucked as fuck + he has very small, round and close-set eyes, bad es ratio too, and his fwhr is average. I don't think chin is enough to give him chad SMV (outside of acting)

everyone would do chin implant otherwise

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zharupodrugu and Deleted member 24789
his midface ratio is fucked as fuck + he has very small, round and close-set eyes, bad es ratio too, and his fwhr is average. I don't think chin is enough to give him chad SMV (outside of acting)

everyone would do chin implant otherwise
It makes him look very masculine despite of his flaws. Honestly he looked very good in barbie trailer.

• +1
Reactions: terrorblade
  • +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid and Deleted member 24789
It makes him look very masculine despite of his flaws. Honestly he looked very good in barbie trailer.
Eppley can masculinize the face in this way, if really being masc is enough I wonder why people laugh at implants

You mean to say that
This nigga :View attachment 2142697
Is more attractive than this ?? : View attachment 2142696
figured I'd post this since it doesn't seem to make sense to many people, goslings ancestry is primarily from the brittish isles.

he actually looks uncannily close to the statistic average phenotype represented in those areas.

statistical averageness is attractive, however, average people don't actually look statistically average, they're what makes up the average.

it could be that rather than specific outlier features, the closer you look to the statistical average represented by your group, the more attractive you are perceived as.

• +1
Reactions: Respalier, p0lishsubhuman, terrorblade and 1 other person
statistical averageness is attractive, however, average people don't actually look statistically average, they're what makes up the average.
That's the most high IQ shit I have read till date
Ig I will never be able to understand this

• +1
Reactions: Majkal
that blond hair is a huge halo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789 and terrorblade
Catch a celebrity with worst possible condition and roast him. Very smart.
Hes clearly descended for role cuz his hair aint that bad

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 24789 and terrorblade
figured I'd post this since it doesn't seem to make sense to many people, goslings ancestry is primarily from the brittish isles.

he actually looks uncannily close to the statistic average phenotype represented in those areas.
View attachment 2142745

it could be that rather than specific outlier features, the closer you look to the statistical average represented by your group, the more attractive you are perceived as.
Conclusion

The average man is a subhuman

+ of your analysis:

* be mtn is to be a chad irl

* surgery can ascend chad (mtn) anyone, since ryan gosling has shitty ratios but is still a chad, and the only failo of surgeries are that they change everything but ratios so its lifefuel

- of your analysis:

* ratio determine ur beauty
* be average according to you is indeed the norm irl and its not a rarity like y think
* cope

Catch a celebrity with worst possible condition and roast him. Very smart.
Hes clearly descended for role cuz his hair aint that bad
nothing to do, current gosling or gosling 2017 is the same imo

• Hmm...
Reactions: zharupodrugu
@Arborist is right tho, facial averageness is best for appeal and approachability which both mog psl. Best is highly approachable with 1 or 2 striking features
So anyone can become chad :feelsgood:

Keep crying for chad Gosling while gigastacies simp for him

Screenshot 20230408 142607 Chrome

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid and Deleted member 24789
So anyone can become chad :feelsgood:
No you need to be gl, but not have crazy striking features and facial avergeness. Facial asverageness doesn't mean average level of of attractiveness

No you need to be gl, but not have crazy striking features and facial avergeness. Facial asverageness doesn't mean average level of of attractiveness
Ryan gosling has death ratios, 0 good feature apart from his pheno and his chin

how do you explain that he is a CHAD

Harmony, really good pheno, white, tall. Purely looks wise i would put him at htn but no more. No one will call him ugly because if his facial avergeness he appeals to almost everyone

• +1
Harmony, really good pheno, white, tall. Purely looks wise i would put him at htn but no more. No one will call him ugly because if his facial avergeness he appeals to almost everyone
he's htn for me too

his harmony is death tier, what are you talking about

keep crying? Ryan Gosling being chad should be the biggest lifefuel I've seen in my Entire life

But its actor halo
Dude just has it. JBs from my highschool thirsted after him. He's been a sex symbol for 15+ yrs despite being HTN. That makes him a chad in my book

• +1
Dude just has it. JBs from my highschool thirsted after him. He's been a sex symbol for 15+ yrs despite being HTN. That makes him a chad in my book
In my highschool he was considered charismatic (ugly/hot), I've never seen a single crush on him like some have crush on Zayn Malik or Evan Peters

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm
he's htn for me too

his harmony is death tier, what are you talking about
Depends on your definition of harmony. If you mean harmony, as in how good his ratios are then i agree it's dogshit, most are ok ish but that ipd + midface length + philtrum length is brutal. However his really good coloring and aodt features make up for it and do most of the heavy work. If you mean "harmony" as in "does he look off ?" then no, i have ssen so many guys that vaguely resemble him. The narrow skull long midface low ipd type would look off on a med, black or whatever but not on a guy with his pheno so it kinda fits.

• +1
In my highschool he was considered charismatic (ugly/hot), I've never seen a single crush on him like some have crush on Zayn Malik or Evan Peters
His really broad appeal du to high facial averageness is prolly why hollywood pushed him into that sex symbol position. Actors who were also considered sex symbols but who are ACTUALLY REALLY GOOD-LOOKING (Dicaprio, pitt, depp etc.) mog him to death imo

• +1
Depends on your definition of harmony. If you mean harmony, as in how good his ratios are then i agree it's dogshit, most are ok ish but that ipd + midface length + philtrum length is brutal. However his really good coloring and aodt features make up for it and do most of the heavy work. If you mean "harmony" as in "does he look off ?" then no, i have ssen so many guys that vaguely resemble him. The narrow skull long midface low ipd type would look off on a med, black or whatever but not on a guy with his pheno so it kinda fits.
His really broad appeal du to high facial averageness is prolly why hollywood pushed him into that sex symbol position. Actors who were also considered sex symbols but who are ACTUALLY REALLY GOOD-LOOKING (Dicaprio, pitt, depp etc.) mog him to death imo
So pheno is all u need?

statistically average people are good-looking, average people are not actually statistically average, they have some features that are in that proximity and others that are not.

it's likely that the second guy is more statistically average than the former, the first is just bland, which isn't the same as average.

most models have neutral faces with some good features.
Arborist is always right

Nah, you need face height and pheno/coloring to be good in life. Enchanted elixir made a thread abt it
My pheno is good
Im white
My jaw is good
My eyes are green
Im 190cm

Only failo, my eyebrows are sparse but that's fixed with eyebrows transplant

Glad to hear that "I'm good in life"

Being gl is not as easy as u think trust me, its a question of ratios (psl ratios)

Last edited: