Daily reminder to always use a persons preferred pronouns. Their are many genders and identity. You have to respect them/they. Misgendering is a crime

RICO

RICO

Equinox

Misgendering is a crime. You will be arrested and charged!
Now her son and two other boys are being charged by school officials with Title IV violations, which prohibits gender-based harassment.

"I received a phone call from the principal over at the elementary school, forewarning me; letting me know that I was going to be receiving an email with sexual harassment allegations against my son," Rosemary Rabidoux, a parent of one of the accused, told Fox 11 News last week.

"I immediately went into shock. I’m thinking, sexual harassment? That’s rape, that’s inappropriate touching, that’s incest" Rabidoux continued. "What has my son done?"

"(The investigating principal) said he’s being allegedly charged with sexual harassment for not using proper pronouns," Rabidoux said. "I thought it wasn’t real. I thought this has got to be a gag, a joke – one has nothing to do with the other."

"She had been screaming at one of Braden’s friends to use proper pronouns, calling him profanity, and this friend is very soft-spoken, and kind of just sunk down into his chair," Rabidoux said. "Braden finally came up, defending him, saying ‘He doesn’t have to use proper pronouns, it’s his constitutional right to not use, you can’t make him say things.’"

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: stevielake, Deleted member 7098, ReadBooksEveryday and 2 others
no idea worth anything is ever adopted through force.

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger and Deleted member 19036
Why Dont you western men kill the already?

Title IX is completely unconstitutional

poor kids finding themselves like this ;(

2887016 1652635199255

When will society return to a state of normality.

soon I hope

leave them kids alone

My Pronouns are King/Chosen person

• +1
Reactions: ezio6