Daily reminder to jesus believer

ezio6

ezio6

Pareto
You will go to heaven when you die if you believe in jesus as the god who become human and wash away our sin when he died and rose again to pick us up in the last day.

Thats it no need to stop sinning, keep sinning its human nature . Hopefully when u believe. u realize that sinning aint so great and all.

Tldw yes even transgender and all abomination 72 lgbtquia will get to heaven if they do believe in the cleansing sin with blood of jesus. Believers got judged in heaven think if it like community service, while unbelievers got judged by satan or thrown in the lake oh fire or smth like that fr fr
Source : http://jesus-is-savior.com/

#osas #spreadthegospel

Attachments

• 77816C1A-A1E7-41B0-BF53-1CD28B5DC6E8.jpeg
    77816C1A-A1E7-41B0-BF53-1CD28B5DC6E8.jpeg
    93.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 620BB3C0-0341-4946-9D2F-E3363168FCD7.jpeg
    620BB3C0-0341-4946-9D2F-E3363168FCD7.jpeg
    222 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: lemonnz, Eternal_ and Sprinkles
Commited faith results in abstaining from worldly pleasures. Sin means to miss the goal.

God didn't even let me finish puberty and both of my parents raped my asshole. Why should I believe in that faggot. allah is a faggot that raped my genetics and didnt even let me finish puberty

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 48689 and lemonnz
“No need to stop sinning” What?!?

Romans 1 and the reprobate doctrine.

What you are saying is correct but I think your profile picture is not that appropriate

Attachments

• RPReplay_Final1710189039.mov
    6.3 MB
You will go to heaven when you die if you believe in jesus as the god who become human and wash away our sin when he died and rose again to pick us up in the last day.

Thats it no need to stop sinning, keep sinning its human nature . Hopefully when u believe. u realize that sinning aint so great and all.

Tldw yes even transgender and all abomination 72 lgbtquia will get to heaven if they do believe in the cleansing sin with blood of jesus. Believers got judged in heaven think if it like community service, while unbelievers got judged by satan or thrown in the lake oh fire or smth like that fr fr

#osas #spreadthegospel

change ur pfp

Like a dog that returns to its vomit, a fool does the same foolish things again and again. People who think they are wise when they are not are worse than fools.

#osas #spreadthegospel

there is no god, no happiness, life swings like a pendulum backward and forward between pain and boredom