Daily Reminder to take your DNP

CopeMaxxer

CopeMaxxer

Bronze
Daily reminder that facial fat makes you look subhuman (Know from experience)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Daily reminder that facial fat makes you look subhuman (Know from experience)
What is that? Jfl at posting common abbreviations and expecting people to know what you're talking about

• +1
What is that? Jfl at posting common abbreviations and expecting people to know what you're talking about
Oh shit I thought you were a roidcel. In any case:

Want to lose some weight? How about half a pound of fat a day, without dieting or doing cardio? What if the fat loss occurred primarily around your hips and waist? That's what dinitrophenol, or DNP, can do for you. It's for real and it works. But oh, I forgot - it can also kill you.

Basically a god tier BB cutting drug with the potential to kill you.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
Daily reminder to take your LMP with the 9/11 make sure to drink that FBI with the GB and the T-1000
Oh sorry, I thought you were a truecel

• +1
What the fuck is DNP and where do I find that stuff???

• +1
GB stands for George Barak Bush, and that's all I'm to say on the matter

• +1
Are there any of these "fat loss pills" that won't give me a heart attack or osteoporosis or anything along those lines?

• +1

Want to lose some weight? How about half a pound of fat a day, without dieting or doing cardio? What if the fat loss occurred primarily around your hips and waist? That's what dinitrophenol, or DNP, can do for you. It's for real and it works. But oh, I forgot - it can also kill you.

I mean...you could just diet and not die

• +1
Isn't juice legal in Lebanon?
There is no law over here, it's a jungle. but what's DNP though. I need to get hooked on this stuff ASAP

• +1
What the fuck is DNP and where do I find that stuff???
go to dnp reddit and check the discord. it has what u seek.

don't be a retard about it tho im not liable if u kys.

• +1
Are there any of these "fat loss pills" that won't give me a heart attack or osteoporosis or anything along those lines?

No pills, but have you tried my favorite fat burning extercise? It's called "fork put downs" and really burns the fat away

• +1

dnp is not a meme fat loss pill, it was banned in 1938 for being too powerful. It'll only kill you if you take too much, which is pretty difficult.

• +1
No pills, but have you tried my favorite fat burning extercise? It's called "fork put downs" and really burns the fat away
Then make a thread about the fork put down exercise and not one about a pill that'll kill you if taken incorrectly :feelstastyman:

• +1
go to dnp reddit and check the discord. it has what u seek.

don't be a retard about it tho im not liable if u kys.
I have retarded facial fat 24/7 perpetual bloat that won't go no matter how much I cut. If DNP gives me a lean face that ima abuse the fuck out of it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and CopeMaxxer
if I'm gonna cut them I'm just gonna take some masteron and stop eating carbs, I'd rather not be covered in sweat 24/7 and potentially die

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 283 and 2 others
He had heart problems tho. But I agree that it's dangerous
Dnp was icing on the cake, he was gonna die anyway most likely (cocaine, steroids, genetic defect).

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6401 and CopeMaxxer
DNP is only for harcore people who don't care about possible death/brutal allergic reactions. Just do asthma meds.

• +1
DNP is only for harcore people who don't care about possible death/brutal allergic reactions. Just do asthma meds.
Bronkaid/EC will give u better nutrient partitioning and cut hunger but I don't think it's close to dnp or even clen/t4

• +1

*2,4-Dinitrophenol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and CopeMaxxer
explain?

• +1
DNP is literally a fetilizer. Clen and beta agonists are effective and are actually approved for med use.
Bronkaid/EC will give u better nutrient partitioning and cut hunger but I don't think it's close to dnp or even clen/t4
Clen is asthma med too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
Clen and beta agonists are effective and are actually approved for med use.
What brands? Does it make your face leaner?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
  • +1
Oh shit wtf
yeah insane fat burners all do something fucked up to your cardiovascular system one way or another. just do testosterone, that helps burn fat as well, not as effectively as clen, but the sides are much much safer

• +1
yeah i heard it like rips away at ur heart tissue or something
I mean I see their are a lot of side affects affecting the heart but ripping away of the tissue is a new one I only read heart palpitations and high blood pressure
yeah insane fat burners all do something fucked up to your cardiovascular system one way or another. just do testosterone, that helps burn fat as well, not as effectively as clen, but the sides are much much safer
What would you recommend?

• +1
I mean I see their are a lot of side affects affecting the heart but ripping away of the tissue is a new one I only read heart palpitations and high blood pressure

What would you recommend?

@Intel.Imperitive

• +1
@Intel.Imperitive
haha I messaged him about clen but after reading the replies on this thread I'm a bit scared to. He gave me a website so I'll look what they have on the test section

• +1
@Intel.Imperitive

It doesnt rip away the heart tissue lol. Clenbuterol is a thyroid enhancer, it increases your bodily tempreture slightly with increases passive metabolism which burns more calories. Its also anti-catabolic. It can cause you to have shaky hands and shortness of breath (Only while on it, it subsides quickly after use).

DNP or 2,4-dinitrophenol use in bodybuilding in a controlled poision with the intention of burning crazy amounts lf fat by increasing the core body tempreture signifigantly. Its also anti-catabolic and goes well with Insulin. Beware, these are the 2 most dangerous substances in bodybuilding, either one can kill you before you know it if you do them incorrectly.

Use T3, much fewer side effects and does burn noticable amount of fat, more than Clenbuterol tbh, except it also burns muscle. So not advised unless you're on steroids.

Lasik just gets rid of all the water in your body temporarily.

HGH has fat burning properties but there are way better options for the price.

Trenbolone has decent fat burnjng properties, and its worth exchanging testosterone for trenbolone in your cycles (Keep 150 Test/week tho for bodily functions). Also remember you need a prolactin inhibator when using a 19-NOR derivitive such as Trenbolone.

Cocaine also posses fat-burning properties which are extensive and havent been researched properly.

• +1
DNP inhibits ATP production in cell mitochondria which means instead of being converted into ATP, all consumed and stored macromolecules are converted into significant amounts of heat, which in turn raises body temperature and increases the bodies basal metabolic rate between 50%-75% depending on dose.

When your ATP levels fall below the necessary range for your body to function properly, your body attempts to convert all stored glycogen and fat into ATP. Since the body cannot achieve this, the body burns from stored "energy reserves (fat)" for the entirety of time that you run DNP.

An overdose of DNP will lead to fatal hyperthermia.

• +1
It doesnt rip away the heart tissue lol. Clenbuterol is a thyroid enhancer, it increases your bodily tempreture slightly with increases passive metabolism which burns more calories. Its also anti-catabolic. It can cause you to have shaky hands and shortness of breath (Only while on it, it subsides quickly after use).

DNP or 2,4-dinitrophenol use in bodybuilding in a controlled poision with the intention of burning crazy amounts lf fat by increasing the core body tempreture signifigantly. Its also anti-catabolic and goes well with Insulin. Beware, these are the 2 most dangerous substances in bodybuilding, either one can kill you before you know it if you do them incorrectly.

Use T3, much fewer side effects and does burn noticable amount of fat, more than Clenbuterol tbh, except it also burns muscle. So not advised unless you're on steroids.

Lasik just gets rid of all the water in your body temporarily.

HGH has fat burning properties but there are way better options for the price.

Trenbolone has decent fat burnjng properties, and its worth exchanging testosterone for trenbolone in your cycles (Keep 150 Test/week tho for bodily functions). Also remember you need a prolactin inhibator when using a 19-NOR derivitive such as Trenbolone.

Cocaine also posses fat-burning properties which are extensive and havent been researched properly.
was on the website and found this under injectibles:
SG Testosterone Base 50mg
yay or nay?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 147
yay or nay?

Why would you take testosterone base?

Go for Testosterone Ethanate.

Test Base is just a pre-workout lol

• +1
yay or nay?

Make sure to read r/Steriods and get advice on your potential cycle before purchasing anything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and jefferson
Make sure to read r/Steriods and get advice on your potential cycle before purchasing anything
This is the one useful subreddit

• +1
Clen is a fucking meme last time I ran clen I felt like complete shit nonstop. Not saying that you feel any better on dnp but its faster. Also if you want to run clen just run bronkaid/ephedrine game. dnp is literally negative calories in a pill, nothing comes even close to it in terms of fat loss. it's also pretty muscle sparing.

• +1