Daily reminder you can't trust a guy that is anti lgbt that claims to be straight

hebbewem

hebbewem

Kraken
A guy thats supports lgbt and is gay will just go and suck a dick. A guy that is anti lgbt wont and he wont tell anyone

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Wallenberg, Vermilioncore, n0rthface and 1 other person
hmm.

over for homophobiccels

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 16369 and hebbewem
You enjoy sucking cock. It’s all you talk about. It wasn’t enough to comment this exact same thing on my thread but you had to make an entire new thread about sucking dick. Tell me you’re gay without telling me you’re gay jfl

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 17791
I lost brain cells trying to understand what OP wrote.

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface
You enjoy sucking cock. It’s all you talk about. It wasn’t enough to comment this exact same thing on my thread but you had to make an entire new thread about sucking dick. Tell me you’re gay without telling me you’re gay jfl
:eek:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Vermilioncore
@hebbewem hey, nice ass.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and hebbewem
I have made this comment thousands of times . But yeah i belive you are gay or a girl

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
I have made this comment thousands of times . But yeah i belive you are gay or a girl
Yes I’m a foid lol you caught me.
Btw wanna eat my pussy? :p

• So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 15569

Users who are viewing this thread

Back