Daily reminder you're a faggot degenerate if you try to emulate modern american Black culture

D

Deleted member 4332

Kraken
Black ghetto ebonics culture is the down fall of SOYciety and drives hypergamy. You are a retarded faggot if you support it and possibly tyrone's abused rape victim if you're white (or non-black) and support it.

I'm not saying white culture is the best. However, ANYTHING that is NOT about ebonics, abusing drugs, committing crimes, etc, is better than the clownery that we have going on today.

If you hate on a black guy because he doesn't "act, dress or sound" "black enough" or doesn't fit your stupid close minded stereotypes, YOU are part of the problem and deserve to get abused and raped by multiple tyrones until you bleed to death.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: tyronelite, Deleted member 5746, Kingkellz and 39 others
This is undebatable tbh

another banger thread from colvin !

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214, Strafe and Deleted member 4332
AAC9F999 DFA9 4A4E B870 7162DACA371E 1

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tyronelite, Deleted member 5746, owlofathena and 17 others
Keep crying for based low inhib niggers

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Good_Little_Goy, Jamal2222 and 3 others
All that is just culture in America for poor ppl white trash and ghetto blacks are the same

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, Deleted member 4332, freiza and 2 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6ft7Mogger, Deleted member 2214, mulattomaxxer and 2 others

Aye aye yo sheit DJ Tyrone Da'Quan Rakeem on da mic

Yo white ass got dat privilege unh
Shutcho bitchass up unh
Witeboi dawg I got dat bbc
Fuck yo girls ass let's see

Das rite ayyyee we on top now mugafuga

@youngmaxxing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7224, Deleted member 9090, Baldingman1998 and 7 others
Everyone needs Jesus

• +1
Reactions: john2
It’s always been hilarious and insulting to me when non black people check me for not acting Or talking “black” like how tf am I supposed to act? To your stereotype? just lol

And these same people are dressing and acting like the supposed black stereotype when white and upper middle class or ethnic and asian etc

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 245, Vvvvxxxx, Baldingman1998 and 9 others
No one in their right mind will want to emulate black "culture" in general.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, alex569 and Deleted member 4332
HOL UP
smacks lips
What youse tryin' to say is
rolls up sleeves
What you white bois is saying
breathes heavily through gaped teeth
That we niggas can
pulls up pants slowly falling back below the waistline
That we can like get sum
snorts loudly through huge nostrils
Get sum of that you saying that
holds BBC in hands and shakes it twice
Some finna
eats skittles and KFC while having some grape drank
Hol up so u be sayin is
licks teeth and grins
That this little white gurl hurr

AAAAAAAAAYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AYYYOOO
smacks lips profusely
SO HOL UP HOL UP
steals
SO U BE SAYIN
gets jiggy wit it
SO HOL UP U BE SAYIN
eats a skittle
AAAYYYOOO SO U BE SAYIN
checks for nearest KFC
U BE SAYIN
collects welfare
HOL UP HOL UP
licks teeth and smacks lips
AYYYOO U BE SAYIN
does the crip walk
SO U BE SAYIN
opens a up a 40 and pours some for his homies trayvon and michael brown
HOL UP SO U BE SAYIN
tweets about dis and goes to check in with his parole officer
WE GON BE
dindu.nuffins
FINNA WE GON BE
sucks air through teeth
AYYYOO HOL UP WE GON BE
pulls up sagging pants
SO WE GON BE
instinctively looks around for police
SO U SAYIN WE GON BE
faints and then gets up repeatedly
SOM FINNA
scopes dem titties
SO WE GON BE
shouts at movie theater screen
SOM FINNA
chucks spear
AYYYOO SOM FINA
sets down cotton bale
HOL UP
strokes welfare check pensively
WE GON BE
throws gang sign
SOM FINNA
swings from basketball hoop
WE GON BE
grabs dick and shuffles left and right
SOM FINNA
participates in a drive-by shooting
HOL UP MUH NIGGUH
converts to Islam
U SAYING WE GON BE
repeated World Star yelling in the background
SOM FINNA
sells crack
That THAT THIS WHYTE GURL HUR IS KING
Rolls a blunt
AND WE GONNA FUCK THIS GURL PUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSY AWWWWW SHEEEEEEEEET

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Limbo, Good_Little_Goy, Baldingman1998 and 8 others
Self hates me

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: hairyballscel, Vvvvxxxx, DharkDC and 5 others
No one in their right mind will want to emulate black "culture" in general.
Literally every nt kid does it to some extent these days of any social background

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 4332, Kingkellz, Vvvvxxxx and 5 others
Black ghetto ebonics culture is the down fall of SOYciety and drives hypergamy. You are a retarded faggot if you support it and possibly tyrone's abused rape victim if you're white (or non-black) and support it.

I'm not saying white culture is the best. However, ANYTHING that is NOT about ebonics, abusing drugs, committing crimes, etc, is better than the clownery that we have going on today.

If you hate on a black guy because he doesn't "act, dress or sound" "black enough" or doesn't fit your stupid close minded stereotypes, YOU are part of the problem and deserve to get abused and raped by multiple tyrones until you bleed to death.
Agreed.
You're the most based and my favorite black user on this forum due to your posts exhibiting tremendous amounts of IQ.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Hightwolf, Deleted member 5393 and 2 others
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: alriodai, Vvvvxxxx, Taylorswift and 3 others
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, diggbicc, Baldingman1998 and 5 others
As a black person I agree

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332
Self hates me
Yeah Colvin goes to far with it

he’s on of those black kids who went to full on ill kiss the white mans ass and I want to integrate with them as much as possible and forsaked his cultural identity.

But it’s not his fault he grew up in a all white neighborhood with barely any ethnics Or people like us so makes sense

but there’s a huge difference between realizing the problems the black community geniunely has and choosing not to be a part in it and being self aware

then being just self hating and not trying to be a good example for others in your community while forsaking your cultural identity

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 5875, DharkDC and 3 others

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: goat2x, rockndogs, Timelessbrah and 6 others
Literally every nt kid does it to some extent these days of any social background
Only dumb teens with no identity do. An educated person will never adopt a slum style.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 4797 and Deleted member 4332
Self hates me
There's nothing wrong with ditching your modern 'culture' if it teaches you (either directly or subconsciously) to commit crimes like theft or murder, commit adultery, have a foul mouth in general and waste your life with drugs... through means like music etc. @Colvin76 is right.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: goat2x, Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 4332
shieeeeet mayne u uncle tom you gotta get rich and listen to your baby momma, mmmmmmm i love my baby mamma shaniqua

my name is Tyrone and my single mom raised me to hate my own father mayne

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: alriodai, Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 4332
there's a very thin line between being cool and stupid
just act normal around them and they will realize how stupid they are pretty quick

Only dumb teens with no identity do. An educated person will never adopt a slum style.
I’ve seen so many college students listen to it and rich white kids from good backgrounds do it

it’s in the dressing style these days, to the music and lingo

your coping if you say otherwise unless your European and not in America or uk

I do agree though there’s different levels of being involved in it but most people have at minimum some interest in it these days

• +1
Reactions: goat2x, Vvvvxxxx, Good_Little_Goy and 2 others
There's nothing wrong with ditching your modern 'culture' if it teaches you (either directly or subconsciously) to commit crimes like theft or murder, commit adultery, have a foul mouth in general and waste your life with drugs... through means like music etc. @Colvin76 is right.
I promise you. No one listening to rap is thinking of robbing a store. The people committing crimes live in poverty.

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel, Kingkellz, Vvvvxxxx and 3 others

Ok my nig

There’s different parts of black culture though

only White sheltered people or people like Colvin dont realize there’s a huge divide in the black community between these types

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow and Deleted member 4332
All that is just culture in America for poor ppl white trash and ghetto blacks are the same
Honestly upper middle class white people are the worst emulators of hood culture. If another one of my peers tries to “dap me up” while wearing a vineyard vines cardigan I’m going to blow my fucking brains out.

• JFL
Reactions: Kingkellz, Baldingman1998, Hades and 5 others
If you go to a rap concert. It will be filled with white kids. The people who “adopt” slum style were already destined to. Most of these “thugs” live in poverty. No one in a suburb is robbing a store.

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel, Vvvvxxxx, Taylorswift and 2 others
idk but I am Hispanic and see a lot of Hispanic friends who emulated that 'ebonics' and stereotypical culture a lot. they were also doing drugs constantly from what I remember.

before I went to school I used to go to a farm in Colombia where I used to see people trying to fabricate drugs in a secluded shed. was interesting to see and those kids from there would certainly shit their pants seeing what goes into coke lol.

but I look med so I guess people they didn't see me that way? idk.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x and Deleted member 9837
Keep crying
4C537024 0914 4C34 B373 19A544426329

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: alriodai, Vvvvxxxx and Deleted member 6273
If you go to a rap concert. It will be filled with white kids. The people who “adopt” slum style were already destined to. Most of these “thugs” live in poverty. No one in a suburb is robbing a store.
LOL this is dead on accurate It’s always filled with white kids

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
Muhh thugs. The average hip hop listener is in the middle class
F616DB34 9718 433B 8F4F 981C7D49D374

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, DharkDC and Deleted member 6273
There’s different parts of black culture though

only White sheltered people or people like Colvin dont realize there’s a huge divide in the black community between these types
JFL at this "white culture" "black culture" "X race culture" nonsense. Thats what the elites want.

How about we just have "speak proper english, don't dress like a criminal, and don't be a degenerate" culture already?

• +1
Reactions: Strafe, alriodai, Good_Little_Goy and 2 others
idk but I am Hispanic and see a lot of Hispanic friends who emulated that 'ebonics' and stereotypical culture a lot. they were also doing drugs constantly from what I remember.

before I went to school I used to go to a farm in Colombia where I used to see people trying to fabricate drugs in a secluded shed. was interesting to see and those kids from there would certainly shit their pants seeing what goes into coke lol.

but I look med so I guess people didn't see me that way? idk.
Here’s the thing it isn’t even black culture mainly

it’s LOW CLASS CULTURE

and it’s shared through many races who all act the same in these environments

but most of this site won’t listen to it understand this due to only engaging with people through screens and limited to exposure to other people

growing up in my area which is a mixing pot of all races creeds and backgrounds it’s very clear so called racial stereotypes are just class stereotypes

but because a lot of minorities are in poverty usually it gets attributed to them by association

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, Hades, Warlow and 5 others
JFL at this "white culture" "black culture" "X race culture" nonsense.

How about we just have "speak proper english, don't dress like a criminal, and don't be a degenerate" culture already?
A lot of people in the black community already do this which is my whole point you don’t understand

you yourself said you only grew up around whites you don’t realize that that whole stereotypical thug culture is only one side of black culture

there’s high class blacks and others who don’t even associate with that and still maintain their cultural identity but it seems you don’t get this

I was just like you bro when I was younger I get it but it’s really not that bad what you need is to find your community of blacks who aren’t ghetto and trashy and still are proud of their identity

• +1
Reactions: Strafe, Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 4332
Here’s the thing it isn’t even black culture mainly

it’s LOW CLASS CULTURE

and it’s shared through many races who all act the same in these environments

but most of this site won’t listen it understand this due to only engaging with people through screens and limited to exposure to other people

growing up in my area which is a mixing pot of all races creeds and backgrounds it’s very clear so called racial stereotypes are just class stereotypes

but because a lot of minorities are in poverty usually it gets attributed to them by association
yeah its shared everywhere. every country on earth has this sort of class distinction, especially in urban, high density areas.

however 'low class' culture (which is usually only embodied by a small amount of gang-esque criminals) is often adopted by people in higher economic positions, which is kinda dishonest about the lower classes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837
yeah its shared everywhere. every country on earth has this sort of class distinction, especially in urban, high density areas.

however 'low class' culture (which is usually only embodied by a small amount of gang-esque criminals) is often adopted by people in higher economic positions, which is kinda dishonest about the lower classes.
Yeah there was this rich white kid I went to school with who went by shroom

he lived in the rich part of town his house was like a fucking CASTLE

this dude was gang banging and selling drugs trapping etc hardcore since 15 like wtf? He ended up making a few thousand a day shipping all over the country. And here’s the thing I know many other rich white kids besides him ive seen doing this also

it’s insane it always confused me why they literally chose this

• +1
Reactions: 6ft7Mogger and oatmeal
being a black nerd must be tuff

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332 and Deleted member 2214
Yeah there was this rich white kid I went to school with who went by shroom

he lived in the rich part of town his house was like a fucking CASTLE

this dude was gang banging and selling drugs trapping etc hardcore since 15 like wtf? He ended up making a few thousand a day shipping all over the country. And here’s the thing I know many other rich white kids besides him ive seen doing this also

it’s insane it always confused me why they literally chose this
because its fun and you have nothing to lose at that sort of rich, with zero consequences for your actions unironically.

so you do whatever you wish to.

Unironically agree with you for the first time black American culture is degen

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332
Its because black men have a more masculine culture at least than middle class white culture (within gynocentrism).

No doubt though black street culture is still extremely gynocentric, its all about showing off for women, thats why male on male crime is so high within these communities. The fact its so gynocentric should make you realise its not all that masculine, but I guess white middle class kids are too lost and naive to figure this out. They have to get older before they realise that something cant be masculine if its gynocentric. Its still just a circus at the whims of pussy, which drive their marketplace.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 2214 and Deleted member 4332
because its fun and you have nothing to lose at that sort of rich, with zero consequences for your actions unironically.

so you do whatever you wish to.
Yeah exactly this it is fun and there is no consequences compared to the poor kids who do this cause if they don’t they’ll starve.

the dude shroom I remember when we walked back from a party told me he killed someone in a shoot out and no one suspected him because he’s a rich White pretty boy.

it kinda shocked me hearing this and made me really realize how much stuff like race and social class causes us to be perceived and how much you can get away just off how you look

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 5875 and oatmeal
Its because black men have a more masculine culture at least than middle class white culture (within gynocentrism).

No doubt though black street culture is still extremely gynocentric, its all about showing off for women, thats why male on male crime is so high within these communities. The fact its so gynocentric should make you realise its not all that masculine, but I guess white middle class kids are too lost and naive to figure this out. They have to get older before they realise that something cant be masculine if its gynocentric. Its still just a circus at the whims of pussy, which drive their marketplace.
every male culture is about showing off for women

• +1
Reactions: Timelessbrah
Yeah exactly this it is fun and there is no consequences compared to the poor kids who do this cause if they don’t they’ll starve.

the dude shroom I remember when we walked back from a party told me he killed someone in a shoot out and no one suspected him because he’s a rich White pretty boy.

it kinda shocked me hearing this and made me really realize how much stuff like race and social class causes us to be perceived and how much you can get away just off how you look
true. [ISPOILER]inb4 some psl autist is like ITS BECAUSE HE WAS GOOD LOOKING U RETAREDED FAGGIT[/ISPOILER]

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9837
every male culture is about showing off for women

Really?
images

Also even if that was the case, you should simply grow out of following any culture and develop your own superior code of living, where women dont dictate how you live.

• +1
Reactions: Strafe, GolemRot, Zeta ascended and 2 others
Is UK black culture similar to US black culture? Because I know their accents aren't.

• JFL
Reactions: DharkDC, Deleted member 6273 and Looks234