DALOFAELID MASTER-PHENOTYPE

Slayerino

Slayerino

PSL 🎱 or 💀
The dalofaelid phenotype has retained most of its features from the Cromagnon Chad.

Description:
Coarse, Cromagniform Nordid variety of Central and Northern Europe. Named after the Swedish province of Dalarna and the German region of Westphalia. Typical areas include Central Germany, Netherlands, and Southern Sweden / Norway, partially even Southern Finland. Germanic migrations in Antiquity dispersed it across Europe. A Dalic, Faelid, and Västmanland subvariety can be distinguished.

Physical Traits:
Pale to fair skin. Straight to curly, blonde, sometimes red or brown hair. Grey-blue or mixed eyes. Tall, mesoskelic, mesomorph with robust bones, in old age sometimes endomorph. Mesocephalic, chamae- orthocranic with a curved occiput, very large-headed. Leptorrhine, straight or mildly convex nose. Wide face, broad angular jaw and zygomatic arches. Brow ridges strong, deep-set, small eyes. Forehead broad, mildly sloping. Broad mouth with thin lips.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Lirevk, Deleted member 9670 and 4 others
Maybe it's the ideal phenotype for women, not for men.

Light features can never be ideal in men.

Dark features = ideal

Med and North Atlantid are the master phenotypes.
Physical Traits:
Broad mouth with thin lips.
Thin lips look like shit.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Lirevk, Deleted member 470, Madhate and 1 other person
The dalofaelid phenotype has retained most of its features from the Cromagnon Chad.
View attachment 251191

Description:
Coarse, Cromagniform Nordid variety of Central and Northern Europe. Named after the Swedish province of Dalarna and the German region of Westphalia. Typical areas include Central Germany, Netherlands, and Southern Sweden / Norway, partially even Southern Finland. Germanic migrations in Antiquity dispersed it across Europe. A Dalic, Faelid, and Västmanland subvariety can be distinguished.

Physical Traits:
Pale to fair skin. Straight to curly, blonde, sometimes red or brown hair. Grey-blue or mixed eyes. Tall, mesoskelic, mesomorph with robust bones, in old age sometimes endomorph. Mesocephalic, chamae- orthocranic with a curved occiput, very large-headed. Leptorrhine, straight or mildly convex nose. Wide face, broad angular jaw and zygomatic arches. Brow ridges strong, deep-set, small eyes. Forehead broad, mildly sloping. Broad mouth with thin lips.

Isn't this shit a cartoonish representation of chad though chad is mainly squared of even offed dimorhism.

It's dudes like sean o pry or godfrey goa you actually want narrow and evened rather than jaws like dolph lundergan.

Faces like this mainly.

Isn't this shit a cartoonish representation of chad though chad is mainly squared of even offed dimorhism.

It's dudes like sean o pry or godfrey goa you actually want narrow and evened rather than jaws like dolph lundergan.

View attachment 251231

Faces like this mainly.
Guys like opry are an ultra "gracilized" descension of the true superior high T version of the Cromagnoid type.
Put him close to a guy like Brock Lesnar and the contrast between the 2 will show you how much low T have the human specimens in today's world.

Your avi looks full cromagnoid.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, forwardgrowth and DarknLost
Guys like opry are an ultra "gracilized" descension of the true superior high T version of the Cromagnoid type.
Put him close to a guy like Brock Lesnar and the contrast between the 2 will show you how much low T have the human specimens in today's world.
View attachment 251246

Can this be fixed with T ? or is it all genetic ?

• +1
Reactions: KrissKross
FUARK THATS MY SKULL, ITS OVER FOR INCEL SKULL LIKE THIS

View attachment 251246
It doesn't matter, women would still choose O'Pry over Lesnar.

Gracilized > extremely robust

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass
It doesn't matter, women would still choose O'Pry over Lesnar.

Gracilized > extremely robust
I think the best for IRL and sexual market value is robust/Dom prettyboy, like:

42C44ADA C8B1 48F3 869B DDF3F36D5C1F

3DB99611 4FD8 4EE4 9F0F 536BFEF60BD8

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11770, Averagecel and Cope
Yes, it's called masthetic or maesthetic.

Dom + prettyboy = masthetic (ideal)

I have a very similar side profile to the guy you posted:

View attachment 251296
I have too much “Dom” attributes, especially my browridge. so hopefully after jaw surgery and any implants or fillers I get, I can soften up my look by getting more “feminine” eyebrows like lucky blue smith, and I’ll also eyelash max and lighten my eyes with stroma.

Lighter eyes is an immediately “prettyboy” booster.

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel
Lifefuel for me, my mom is dalofaelid while my dad is north atlantid, basically i have that bone structure with dark features, gigamogger :chad:

• +1
Reactions: Slayerino
Lifefuel for me, my mom is dalofaelid while my dad is north atlantid, basically i have that bone structure with dark features, gigamogger :chad:
Send pm, you rare specimen.

View attachment 251231

Faces like this mainly.

Nahh, you want a square jaw as a man; look at how much this morph of O’Pry mogs the original

Attachments

• 09D87075-5B96-4018-9BB3-24ECFEE9A675.png
    09D87075-5B96-4018-9BB3-24ECFEE9A675.png
    73.5 KB · Views: 78
Nahh, you want a square jaw as a man; look at how much this morph of O’Pry mogs the original

I've shown that pic to many normirs they all say he looks alien while the first they go all he's so handsome.

I know while normies cant rate for shit but even they you can tell from their pupils will raise 2hen looking at good looking at pics I coudlt get this from others