Damian kater vs chico who mogs

musaka doesnt mog in any metric, literally. Doesnt have a single superior feature on chico. Not ONE. hes basically a black clone which is essentially a complete downgrade
chico was never a psl god. gigachads don’t age this bad. Mukasa will still look good at 30

He’s literally boneless lmao
IMG 0944

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fogdart and Deleted member 24789
Chico is better looking in these pics you retard. Deli is just horse faced and at the same time his face looks too wide. Most women i ask actually find chico cute, being 99% which isn't the same for deli lmao
yeah women find chico cute and dellisola hot
they want to get fucked by dellisola while chico watches in the corner

• JFL
Reactions: RecessedChinCel and Blackgymmax
chico was never a psl god. gigachads don’t age this bad. Mukasa will still look good at 30

He’s literally boneless lmao
View attachment 2152291
Bro he just has baldness

how the hell do you think this face is bad jfl

now he looks classier and has more sex appeal for women, NORWOOD fucked him not his face

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27544
Bro he just has baldness

how the hell do you think this face is bad jfl

now he looks classier and has more sex appeal for women, NORWOOD fucked him not his face
He’s not ugly but I don’t see how he’s a “psl god”. He looks too boyish.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27544 and Deleted member 24789
musaka non fa mog in nessuna metrica, letteralmente. Non ha una sola caratteristica superiore su chico. Non uno. è fondamentalmente un clone nero che è essenzialmente un downgrade completo
You can explain what makes chico Perfect ?

• +1
He’s not ugly but I don’t see how he’s a “psl god”. He looks too boyish.
I don't think so, I asked to compare chico, deli,kortajarena and sean o'pry to my 26-year-old sister and she prefers chico, he has a long and wide face, with a good midface ratio , it's just epic win bro lol, absolute mogger

However dellisola and jon kortajarena mogs sean o'pry and jordan barrett according to her, so I agree with you on the "boyish" side that can repels women even if sean o'pry has bones and masc features

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27544, Blackgymmax and Looks234
I don't think so, I asked to compare chico, deli,kortajarena and sean o'pry to my 26-year-old sister and she prefers chico, he has a long and wide face, with a good midface ratio , it's just epic win bro lol, absolute mogger

However dellisola and jon kortajarena mogs sean o'pry and jordan barrett according to her, so I agree with you on the "boyish" side that can repels women even if sean o'pry has bones and masc features
Keep in mind too how much older women hate that boyish look and STILL choose him.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
Chico is 150x better looking in motion and still looks better than musaka here because 1) ape lips
2) shit nose
3) chose a pic hiding his nappy hair
4) shallow orbits
Now the mog
View attachment 2152310View attachment 2152316
Not today you cherry picking niggrr
I can respect that. You think he mogs cus of race.

Yet he’s good looking enough to the point it doesn’t effect him jfl. Keep coping Uncle Ruckus.

IMG 0956
IMG 0955

IMG 0954

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27544 and Blackgymmax
  • Hmm...
Keep in mind too how much older women hate that boyish look and STILL choose him.
CYvpybPUAAEO0n2
25janvier2016 BalmainBoys
Tumblr pthz15yApg1qlsd9ho1 1280

his face is actually very dimorphic, compare it with babyfaced marlon teixeira (who is also very gl) , look at how much his skull mogs other people's

I have only very rarely seen a face that is both long like his and wide + midface ratio of 1:1

he is a living prince ngl

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Blackgymmax
View attachment 2152333View attachment 2152334View attachment 2152335

his face is actually very dimorphic, compare it with babyfaced marlon teixeira (who is also
I can respect that. You think he mogs cus of race.

Yet he’s good looking enough to the point it doesn’t effect him jfl. Keep coping Uncle Ruckus.

View attachment 2152330View attachment 2152331
View attachment 2152332
@aesthetic beauty this guy thinks musaka can out psl his pheno, real world doesnt work that way. Got mogged 10x by niko on tinder and i have the screenshots

@aesthetic beauty this guy thinks musaka can out psl his pheno, real world doesnt work that way. Got mogged 10x by niko on tinder and i have the screenshots
That’s exactly how the real world works lmfao. Tinder isn’t real life.

That’s exactly how the real world works lmfao. Tinder isn’t real life.
In real life women still have types you idiot. Theres girls who just get disgusted by his pheno. You cant accept the reality for what it is. Your pheno and coloring matter. Niko would outslay musaka 100 times over and god forbid chico

In real life women still have types you idiot. Theres girls who just get disgusted by his pheno. You cant accept the reality for what it is. Your pheno and coloring matter. Niko would outslay musaka 100 times over and god forbid chico
Wow gl guy outslays another gl guy. Like that means anything lmao.

IMG 0957
IMG 0958
IMG 0959

Idk how Mukasa copes because of blackcoonmax’s experiments @fogdart

• +1
Reactions: fogdart and Deleted member 27544

View attachment 2152350View attachment 2152352View attachment 2152351

View attachment 2152350View attachment 2152352View attachment 2152351

Me asking women about musaka
Screenshot 20230414 173857 Messenger Lite
Screenshot 20230414 174048 Messenger Lite

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27932 and Looks234
Kater has the best eye area ever
Face wise its very close. But Kater is 5'9 and chico is 6'4 if I'm not wrong so there you go