damn brutal heightpill three times at work today :'(

D

Deleted member 16133

🖤💊THIS IS MY CURSE 🔪🩸☠️💀🤘👹🤡👿
so many of yall are aware i work at walmart

heres what happened cuz i aint finna bore yall w random details

you seem e im a 5 6 manlet nigga
and my coworker is a stocker and he is 6 3 ish lanklet with major recession (very weak lower third) and is ethnic

my female cashier coworker was talking to him and said come here tall boy and started flirting with him

next she starttedtalking to another female coworker about "so many attractive boys at her school grew tall over the summer"

lastly i got in trouble with my female manager yesterday because i am new to the job only a few weeks in and i had just got to the store and was tired as fuck regardless i fucked up and accepted this customers 100 dollar bill without getting a manager to see if it was real or not since its policy bc the bitch geets mad at me when i call her to check it so she says NEVER DO THAT AGAIN! and scolded me for like 2 mintues

but when the lanklet cowoker did that today she says its ok just remember to always call and hes been working here longer than me and she walks off

TLDR: when youre short like me youre more prone to bullies being taken less seriously and not percieved as attractive, at school, in the workplace, etc.

how can we cope?

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19301, FreakkForLife, ManzareK and 5 others
getting heightmogged is your last thing to worry about right now

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, fuckedupmanlet, fjor2096 and 1 other person

and my coworker is a stocker and he is 6 3 ish lanklet with major recession (very weak lower third) and is ethnic

my female cashier coworker was talking to him and said come here tall boy and started flirting with him

next she starttedtalking to another female coworker about "so many attractive boys at her school grew tall over the summer"

lastly i got in trouble with my female manager yesterday because i am new to the job only a few weeks in and i had just got to the store and was tired as fuck regardless i fucked up and accepted this customers 100 dollar bill without getting a manager to see if it was real or not since its policy bc the bitch geets mad at me when i call her to check it so she says NEVER DO THAT AGAIN! and scolded me for like 2 mintues

but when the lanklet cowoker did that today she says its ok just remember to always call and hes been working here longer than me and she walks off

TLDR: when youre short like me youre more prone to bullies being taken less seriously and not percieved as attractive, at school, in the workplace, etc.

how can we cope?
No need to cope when you can beat the brakes off ‘em innit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18418
getting heightmogged is your last thing to worry about right now
what should i worry about lol im always heightmogged when he comes my way he like purposefully does it

how much do you earn per month on wallmart ?

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet
No need to cope when you can beat the brakes off ‘em innit
LMAO MY BOYO I LOVE U BRO BUT THERE IS NO COMPETITION HE IRL MOGs ME TO DEATH

• JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
  • +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
your new to the job everyone starts off retarded

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, Anchor_Ship and Deleted member 16133
how many hours do you work per day ?
4-5 i just got back

it just sucks because im height :hnghn:mogged by most females as well legit
theres no way to fucking cope at ALL no one takes me seriouskly im the ytoungest worker there most everyone is in their 20s to 60s and mogs me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18804, Eduardo DOV and Anchor_Ship
4-5 i just got back

it just sucks because im height :hnghn:mogged by most females as well legit
theres no way to fucking cope at ALL no one takes me seriouskly im the ytoungest worker there most everyone is in their 20s to 60s and mogs me
Buy MK As soon as possible

• JFL
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
your new to the job everyone starts off retarded
facts man but she just gave him a slap on the wrist while the manager enjoys making me look like a fool in front of customers

im out of that job in 5 months as im 5 weeks in

• +1
Reactions: P4fivee
  • So Sad
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
stfu, you are still able to grow taller, maxx out your height potential like your life depends on it
wish I had this opportunity

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Deleted member 16133
stfu, you are still able to grow taller, maxx out your height potential like your life depends on it
wish I had this opportunity
faxx man they just dont deliver

I’m short, ugly, demented and full of hatred

I’m short, ugly, demented and full of hatred
facts bruh im ready to start cutting off heads and slitting throats
but i cannot do that in this lifetime i have potentrial to maybe get a gf one day

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
I hated this when I worked with women. They wouldn't explain shit to you yet get pissed when you did shit wrong. I think they used that as an excuse to belittle you to lift their own egos up. As an autist, I would receive so much abuse simply because I said the wrong things at the wrong time to people so I ended up quitting and leaving those bitches to deal with the workload by themselves. :ogre:

I hated this when I worked with women. They wouldn't explain shit to you yet get pissed when you did shit wrong. I think they used that as an excuse to belittle you to lift their own egos up. As an autist, I would receive so much abuse simply because I said the wrong things at the wrong time to people so I ended up quitting and leaving those bitches to deal with the workload by themselves. :ogre:
fuaaark man i cant do shit
i hate seeing this bitch i saw her today 30 minutes before my shift ended and i wante dto die
no matte rhow much i ascend ill never forget waht she said
i hate working w women too bc it makes me wanna rope
legit im tryna just cope by working making the shitty american dollar and they just make fun of me for no reason

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19499
fuaaark man i cant do shit
i hate seeing this bitch i saw her today 30 minutes before my shift ended and i wante dto die
no matte rhow much i ascend ill never forget waht she said
i hate working w women too bc it makes me wanna rope
legit im tryna just cope by working making the shitty american dollar and they just make fun of me for no reason
Working with women is the worst as a non-NT sub5. :ogre:

You gotta hold up frAme

Look into Richard Cooper’s PUA tactics.

sub 5'10s are the prime victims of micro aggressions and not being taken seriously

sub 5'10s are the prime victims of micro aggressions and not being taken seriously
i just dont understand why one would judge another for something they cant control it makes no sense why women can be so cruel over genetics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19301
Working with women is the worst as a non-NT sub5. :ogre:
i act NT at my job only bc ive gotten used to it and am comfortable speaking in front of people i always have been its been one of my strengths regardles its still a face and act i put on but pretty sure most of the women i work with can tell its fake and think im weird bc i am on of the only ones that wear a mask (bc i saw some old ppl from my old school theother day and they didnt recognize me lol, even tho im in dallas so many niggas from my oldschool come to that walmart idk why lmfao)

it seems like the women only wanna work with cute attractive boys as well for some reason and when ur ugly as a guy like me women dont wanna work with you or even look at you
read this thread it happened to me again as well, this manager wont even look at me in the eyes bc im so subhuman

We will ascend

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16133 and Deleted member 19301

how can we cope?
Face nigga :feelswat:

how can we cope?
is he really recessed?