Damn heightpill is more brutal then face....

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
I'm mate's with this guy who is 5"11 and is big boned like he doesnt rlly haver muscles and hes not that fat but like 20% bodyfat and 8 inch wrists right and he is in same group as me with this girl and today she was putting her head on her shoulder while i just disbelief because he is a LTN and i am just confused too because he is only big. He is basically brock lesner if he was asian and just 5"11 and more fat now like in wwe. Heightpill is brutal and will always be brutal.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Growth Plate, qaum, MaxillaMaxing and 5 others
Face is overall more important for dating, but height is still definitely more brutal because of how emasculating it is to be short. At least if you're ugly you can still feel manly, but its hard to feel manly when most people including even women are taller than you. If you're short you will never provide a women with that same sense of protection and feeling of femininity that a taller guy will provide. If you're short you will never be perfect in a girl's eyes because she will always wish you were taller. Every girl visualises a tall guy when they think of their ideal boyfriend.

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim, turkishchad, Tallooksmaxxer and 25 others
5'11 is manlet

he slays because of the bloatpill.

Size is a sexually dimorphic trait
udepl2lu7ni11.jpg

bloatmax=lifemax

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18439, Deleted member 19281, mulattomaxxer and 8 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19281, Chadethnic101 and Lygodactylus
I'm mate's with this guy who is 5"11 and is big boned like he doesnt rlly haver muscles and hes not that fat but like 20% bodyfat and 8 inch wrists right and he is in same group as me with this girl and today she was putting her head on her shoulder while i just disbelief because he is a LTN and i am just confused too because he is only big. He is basically brock lesner if he was asian and just 5"11 and more fat now like in wwe. Heightpill is brutal and will always be brutal.

He's asian so he's seen as exotic, and he doesn't have the major asian failos of thin wrists and short stature, so he's def a good catch for his phenotype.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member
As a short man you can live a good life if you focus on bodymaxxing and face, but you basically have to put a barrier up to the disrespect you get from the rest of the world.

You have to go about diligently looksmaxing and live in your own reality.

It's either that or LL

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, CristianT, Prince88 and 4 others
He's asian so he's seen as exotic, and he doesn't have the major asian failos of thin wrists and short stature, so he's def a good catch for his phenotype.
his chinese but whatever i still mog him in brow ridge,jaw,cheekbones and skull shape

• JFL
Reactions: ROTTING
Go back to asking if x celebrity has a small frame or whatever instead of being another delusional heightcoping narcy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18439, Deleted member 2729 and ROTTING
Height>personality>face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19281, Mr.cope, Deleted member 11758 and 4 others
5'11 is manlet

he slays because of the bloatpill.

Size is a sexually dimorphic trait
udepl2lu7ni11.jpg

bloatmax=lifemax
Bro are you the original Gaston from like 2020? I know he was an alt but are you the same guy(s)?

Go back to asking if x celebrity has a small frame or whatever instead of being another delusional heightcoping narcy
Nah height is important

Strong 5'10-6'0 you good

Below that things become exponentially harder

If not, show me all the 5'7 to 5'9 guys on this site that are getting laid semi-regularly

Only one I see is that latino chad in Argentina

Last edited:
"It's one of the few psychologic-psychiatric disorders that you can actually cure with the knife."
- Paley
images

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lygodactylus and Lorsss
Anyone who says heightpill isn't the most brutal pill is coping. Online it's easy to dismiss the heightpill but IRL it's suicide-inducing.
I'm fucking 5'11 and it's still so fucking brutal standing next to 6'4 guys, I feel like a weak subhuman, and 6'4 isn't even rare among zoomers 5'11 is dead average for us. Plus I'm Somali and they're fucking giants compared to me I'm legit below average around Somali zoomers.

Another horrible feeling is that I will NEVER be the ideal bf, husband, son, leader because I'm average height. It's just so fucking insane how being tall halos everything. Tall = leader tall people are automatically given respect when they step into the room. I WILL be getting LL once I've graduated and secured a work from home software engineer job, I've done enough research and 3" is easy to heal from.
I just need to be 6'2 barefoot then I can fraud with Airmaxes + lifts + big hair. My lifts are coming in the mail rn

THE HEIGHTPILL HAS RUINED ME I CONSTANTLY COMPARE MY HEIGHT TO OTHERS AND WONDER IF I LOOK SMALL

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Prince88, Deleted member 11758, rand anon and 7 others
3 inch insoles are coming with timberland boots, fellow incel
I fucking wish I could rock 3" lifts but it'd be so obvious. I'm already Airmaxxing, I think anything past 1.5" becomes very obvious.

• +1
Reactions: KDA Player and volcelfatcel
im a prettyboy irl but still my girlfriend prefers her other boyfriend because hes 6'6 :whistle::whistle:

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, justbegan and volcelfatcel
I fucking wish I could rock 3" lifts but it'd be so obvious. I'm already Airmaxxing, I think anything past 1.5" becomes very obvious.
yeah 3 inches is only when i go out
ill probably use like realistically 2 inches at the gym + my shoes

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox
how tall are you and what age are you ? im 5"7 turning 16

• Hmm...
Reactions: Adriana Lima
im a prettyboy irl but still my girlfriend prefers her other boyfriend because hes 6'6 :whistle::whistle:
i think she prefers him because he is bbc and you're Semite

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Looks234 and Adriana Lima
yeah 3 inches is only when i go out
ill probably use like realistically 2 inches at the gym + my shoes
At the gym there's no real point in frauding, not like you know anyone there or are trying to get girls there. Best to just prioritize performance.

how tall are you and what age are you ? im 5"7 turning 16
Weak 5'11 and 21 years old. Among zoomer whites/blacks this height is dead average, and asians are quickly catching up so many 6'+ asian guys at my college. Maybe you should consider a heightmaxxing stack with an AI, I really regret not committing to heightmaxxing when I could. I barely grew after 16 years old, probably stunted my height and growth due to extreme Vitamin D deficieny. Shit keeps me up at night bro, I always imagine "what if I grew up under ideal conditions" like I was constantly stressed and consuming horrible food and not going outside.

• +1
Reactions: eyebagcel, volcelfatcel and Adriana Lima
At the gym there's no real point in frauding, not like you know anyone there or are trying to get girls there. Best to just prioritize performance.
I dont care about the girls
it feels nice to not be heightmogged

just the view of being 6'1 makes you more confident and therefore your performance and T wont get lowered by cortisol spike :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and fauxfox
Daily reminder to coping manlets

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19281, Deleted member 19064, Constantin Denis and 6 others
Anyone who says heightpill isn't the most brutal pill is coping. Online it's easy to dismiss the heightpill but IRL it's suicide-inducing.
I'm fucking 5'11 and it's still so fucking brutal standing next to 6'4 guys, I feel like a weak subhuman, and 6'4 isn't even rare among zoomers 5'11 is dead average for us. Plus I'm Somali and they're fucking giants compared to me I'm legit below average around Somali zoomers.

Another horrible feeling is that I will NEVER be the ideal bf, husband, son, leader because I'm average height. It's just so fucking insane how being tall halos everything. Tall = leader tall people are automatically given respect when they step into the room. I WILL be getting LL once I've graduated and secured a work from home software engineer job, I've done enough research and 3" is easy to heal from.
I just need to be 6'2 barefoot then I can fraud with Airmaxes + lifts + big hair. My lifts are coming in the mail rn

THE HEIGHTPILL HAS RUINED ME I CONSTANTLY COMPARE MY HEIGHT TO OTHERS AND WONDER IF I LOOK SMALL
Facecopers like @reputation will cope and say women prefer a man same height as them

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19281, KDA Player, Deleted member 17291 and 1 other person
Daily reminder to coping manlets
View attachment 1654868
So many facecopers in this forum.

Yes,we get it,face is good for dating ,what's next?
Face gets to dust after u turn 40 unless u have super good aging genes.
Plus,dating is only a part of ur life,not life.
Life has other things too .
Shortcels get cortisol spikes due to being short,dating can't help with this.

Plus ,i would like to be a tall 6'4+ guy with good face rather than be Tom cruise.

If Tom was 6'3 , no one would dare disrespect him ,and he gets so much shit at 5'8 depsite being from the old generation.

But..... "Muh face"
"Face is king"

This is because incels haven't ever got IOIs so they are crazy for it so much that they forget everything else in life.
While chad enjoys his life,does snowboarding and danger sports and surfing while having sex regularly.
Incels destroy their lives because of women,chad destroys women's lives,see the difference

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19281, Deleted member 17291, Smoke Fanboy and 1 other person

Yes, shortcel facecopers Gaslight and manipulate other shortcels here regularly.

"Just have 1 in 1000 face bro :soy::soy::soy: to compensate for your height while forgetting all HTNs and chadlites with good body slaying as much as a 1 in 1000 chad"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19281 and Deleted member 17291
Face is overall more important for dating, but height is still definitely more brutal because of how emasculating it is to be short. At least if you're ugly you can still feel manly, but its hard to feel manly when most people including even women are taller than you. If you're short you will never provide a women with that same sense of protection and feeling of femininity that a taller guy will provide. If you're short you will never be perfect in a girl's eyes because she will always wish you were taller. Every girl visualises a tall guy when they think of their ideal boyfriend.
Thankful LL surgery exists :)

Yes, shortcel facecopers Gaslight and manipulate other shortcels here regularly
It's the result of being always online and not going outside and witnessing how brutal heightmogs are on a day to day basis. Attending college I'm constantly surrounded by rich 6'3 WASPs. As long as your face is average it's more important to hit 6'3 or so, then from then on face becomes more important. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many guys with LTN faces but they're tall asf with a good frame so they get pussy easily. Height>Face once past 4 PSL.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19281, rand anon and FreakkForLife
hes an amateur Norwegian bobsledder actually

It's the result of being always online and not going outside and witnessing how brutal heightmogs are on a day to day basis. Attending college I'm constantly surrounded by rich 6'3 WASPs. As long as your face is average it's more important to hit 6'3 or so, then from then on face becomes more important. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many weird looking white dudes but they're tall asf with a good frame so they get pussy easily. Height>Face once past 4 PSL.
hope to grow 6"3 and im asian so that would be giga height.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Adriana Lima

The brutality comes from the fact that how obvious it is

Heightpill is so brutal because its just indicating superiority even from miles away
Someone with a functioning brain will just glance in the direction
No matter whether its 6'4 vs 6'3 , 6'2 vs 6'1 , 5'9 vs 5'8

their brain will instantly register 1 -> tall , 2 -> short (over)

• +1
Reactions: klamus, Deleted member 2729 and Deleted member 17291
whats your current height and age? People on looksmax seem not to hang around asian american zoomers but they're catching up to whites and blacks in terms of height in my experience.

Heightpill is so brutal because its just indicating superiority even from miles away
Someone with a functioning brain will glance in the direction and their brain will register 1 -> tall , 2 -> short (over)
Exactly. Tall height is the ultimate genetic marker of just being superior to another guy. You can't ignore it it's so blatant.
It impacts EVERY social dynamic which is so crazy to think about. I'm sure you've noticed it but when a random tall guy with a good frame steps into the room the air changes and he's automatically respected. It's completely primal and animalistic in nature the heightpill is VERY similar to the dickpill in that respect. A guy is about to have sex with a random woman he doesn't know, when he takes off his pants and she sees a big dick she's hardwired to automatically see him as a genetically superior guy, exact same thing with height. With sex too she will ALWAYS yearn for her larger exboyfriend because her monkeybrain went crazy over his bigger dick and the sex it provided her. So brutal...

IRL a few times I've seen short dudes in an LTR/marriage in public and when there's a tall mogger near them the short guy is visibly uneasy and tries to leave with her, he doesn't want her to see that man and register him as superior to her bf/husband. These primalistic mogs are the most brutal by far, face cannot compare.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, klamus, KDA Player and 2 others

Someone with a functioning brain will just glance in the direction
No matter whether its 6'4 vs 6'3 , 6'2 vs 6'1 , 5'9 vs 5'8

their brain will instantly register 1 -> tall , 2 -> short (over)
wish i was jon jones ngl....
whats your current height and age? People on looksmax seem not to hang around asian american zoomers but they're catching up to whites and blacks in terms of height in my experience.

Exactly. Tall height is the ultimate genetic marker of just being superior to another guy. You can't ignore it it's so blatant.
It impacts EVERY social dynamic which is so crazy to think about. I'm sure you've noticed it but when a random tall guy with a good frame steps into the room he's automatically respected without having to do anything. It's completely primal and animalistic in nature the heightpill is VERY similar to the dickpill in that respect. A guy is about to have sex with a random woman he doesn't know, when he takes off his pants and she sees a big dick she's hardwired to automatically see him as a genetically superior guy, exact same thing with height.

IRL a few times I've seen short dudes in an LTR/marriage in public and when there's a tall mogger near them the short guy is visibly uneasy and tries to leave with her, he doesn't want her to see that man and register him as superior to her bf/husband. These primalistic mogs are the most brutal by far, face cannot compare.

It impacts EVERY social dynamic which is so crazy to think about. I'm sure you've noticed it but when a random tall guy with a good frame steps into the room the air changes and he's automatically respected. It's completely primal and animalistic in nature the heightpill is VERY similar to the dickpill in that respect. A guy is about to have sex with a random woman he doesn't know, when he takes off his pants and she sees a big dick she's hardwired to automatically see him as a genetically superior guy, exact same thing with height. With sex too she will ALWAYS yearn for her larger exboyfriend because her monkeybrain went crazy over his bigger dick and the sex it provided her. So brutal...

I can not cope being height and frame mogged
One thing that literally ruins my whole day

6"1 tall 24" bideltold untrained, muscular large long arms, small wiast, large ribcage, 9 inch wrists, big hands is all you need buddy

It's the result of being always online and not going outside and witnessing how brutal heightmogs are on a day to day basis. Attending college I'm constantly surrounded by rich 6'3 WASPs. As long as your face is average it's more important to hit 6'3 or so, then from then on face becomes more important. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many guys with LTN faces but they're tall asf with a good frame so they get pussy easily. Height>Face once past 4 PSL.
@reputation

I already told u but u are too busy morphing ur pictures and comparing celebrities and asking weird scenarios and writing tales from the basement

aroamsin+hgh+igf1 lr3

• JFL
Reactions: KDA Player
B...But basement dwellers here told me that face is king:soy::soy::soy::feelswhy:.

And its always tallcels like LooksOverAll manipulating and gaslighting others that u would slay at 5'9

I already told u but u are too busy morphing ur pictures and comparing celebrities and asking weird scenarios and writing tales from the basement

aroamsin+hgh+igf1 lr3
any cheap safe hgh products ? and whats igf1?

Same bro I legit start sweating. A few weeks ago I was standing in line at a dining hall and there was this black guy in front of me and he height and framemogged me hard dude was like 6'5 with wide shoulders, he didn't really facemog me but he had that dark triad badboy appeal which made it even worse. It's horrible because it makes you think "why would a girl even choose me over this guy?".
Height, frame, dick is the unholy trifecta of brutal mogs.

These mogs literally make you fear that the woman you LOVE will leave you over this. Like if a shorter guy loses a fight to a 6'4 guy IRL his gf/wife will forever see him as weak in her eyes. No amount of therapy and couples counseling can fix this. You can't negotiate attraction, you can't negotiate genetic superiority. That's why so many guys fear that a girl's exbfs had bigger dicks than them and were better at sex, your very status as a male is challenged. It's so fucking brutal to hear from the woman you love and married that her exboyfriend was just better, sometimes I see that shit on reddit and it makes me hate the nature of this world.
B...But basement dwellers here told me that face is king:soy::soy::soy::feelswhy:.

And its always tallcels like LooksOverAll manipulating and gaslighting others that u would slay at 5'9
It's literally all just cope because it's easier to change your face meanwhile to change your height you need to break your bones, tens ouf thousands of dollars and 8 months of recovery. Sour grapes.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: horizontallytall, klamus, FreakkForLife and 2 others
any cheap safe hgh products ? and whats igf1?
Firstly ,stop facecoping and stop getting too much involved in this site.
And start reading Dyorotic2's threads,use the search button and search "the ultimate pubertymaxxing guide" by "deleted member 2756" ,only read his posts and don't pay attention to other schizo ramblings about DNA methylation,sam-e,folic acid by henry_gandy,now he says it's all busllshit.
Also pm me if u want more info.

And igf1 is what makes us taller.
Read my aromasin thread.
Pm me if u want the links

how old are you? you write like a 12yo

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
Same bro I legit start sweating. A few weeks ago I was standing in line at a dining hall and there was this black guy in front of me and he height and framemogged me hard dude was like 6'5 with wide shoulders, he didn't really facemog me but he had that dark triad badboy appeal which made it even worse. It's horrible because it makes you think "why would a girl even choose me over this guy?".
Height, frame, dick is the unholy trifecta of brutal mogs.

These mogs literally make you fear that the woman you LOVE will leave you over this. Like if a shorter guy loses a fight to a 6'4 guy IRL his gf/wife will forever see him as weak in her eyes. No amount of therapy and couples counseling can fix this. You can't negotiate attraction, you can't negotiate genetic superiority. That's why so many guys fear that a girl's exbfs had bigger dicks than them and were better at sex, your very status as a male is challenged. It's so fucking brutal to hear from the woman you love and married that her exboyfriend was just better, sometimes I see that shit on reddit and it makes me hate the nature of this world.

It's literally all just cope because it's easier to change your face meanwhile to change your height you need to break your bones, tens ouf thousands of dollars and 8 months of recovery. Sour grapes.

But "Ian Somerhalder and Tom cruiser:soy::soy::soy::soy:"

Yeah,but lifefuel for dickcels since prostaglandin e1 can help in dickmaxxing and u can see 50-70% increase in dick length and dick grith if u do it right in 18 month/1.5 year

There are 71 year old men dickmaxxing from 6 to 8 inches meanwhile people here cope with "if u don't have the face u can't use ur dick:soy::soy::soy:"

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and fauxfox
Firstly ,stop facecoping and stop getting too much involved in this site.
And start reading Dyorotic2's threads,use the search button and search "the ultimate pubertymaxxing guide" by "deleted member 2756" ,only read his posts and don't pay attention to other schizo ramblings about DNA methylation,sam-e,folic acid by henry_gandy,now he says it's all busllshit.
Also pm me if u want more info.

And igf1 is what makes us taller.
Read my aromasin thread.
Pm me if u want the links
just sent PM's

But "Ian Somerhalder and Tom cruiser:soy::soy::soy::soy:"

Yeah,but lifefuel for dickcels since prostaglandin e1 can help in dickmaxxing and u can see 50-70% increase in dick length and dick grith if u do it right in 18 month/1.5 year

There are 71 year old men dickmaxxing from 6 to 8 inches meanwhile people here cope with "if u don't have the face u can't use ur dick:soy::soy::soy:"
I'll look into that, I'm mainly focused on dickmaxxing rn since I can only do LL after graduating. Gonna buy a penimaster pro and dickmaxx all summer. Especially since I'm black fucking porn created these retarded standards I need to meet or the girl will just be disappointed

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife