Damn heightpill is more brutal then face....

Anyone who says heightpill isn't the most brutal pill is coping. Online it's easy to dismiss the heightpill but IRL it's suicide-inducing.
I'm fucking 5'11 and it's still so fucking brutal standing next to 6'4 guys, I feel like a weak subhuman, and 6'4 isn't even rare among zoomers 5'11 is dead average for us. Plus I'm Somali and they're fucking giants compared to me I'm legit below average around Somali zoomers.

Another horrible feeling is that I will NEVER be the ideal bf, husband, son, leader because I'm average height. It's just so fucking insane how being tall halos everything. Tall = leader tall people are automatically given respect when they step into the room. I WILL be getting LL once I've graduated and secured a work from home software engineer job, I've done enough research and 3" is easy to heal from.
I just need to be 6'2 barefoot then I can fraud with Airmaxes + lifts + big hair. My lifts are coming in the mail rn

THE HEIGHTPILL HAS RUINED ME I CONSTANTLY COMPARE MY HEIGHT TO OTHERS AND WONDER IF I LOOK SMALL

Nah most leaders are p short

Head to body size is correlated with iq

Face is overall more important for dating, but height is still definitely more brutal because of how emasculating it is to be short. At least if you're ugly you can still feel manly, but its hard to feel manly when most people including even women are taller than you. If you're short you will never provide a women with that same sense of protection and feeling of femininity that a taller guy will provide. If you're short you will never be perfect in a girl's eyes because she will always wish you were taller. Every girl visualises a tall guy when they think of their ideal boyfriend.
yes its fucking in their genes to lust/desire a tall guy
they are programmed to want a tall guy.. i mean literally they are instinctivly hard wired to want a tall guy
because of protection and shit..... fuck man, im once again glad that im not short.. okay, im not THAT TALL but with 6'1 barfoot
i think im kind of okay.. for me personally FACE > HEIGHT.. but of course, its because i know that im not short

i think for short people Height > Face and for ugly people Face > Height

but again, a certain Height IS requirement..
after you pass a certain treshold of height, then comes your face to play a role..

its like when i was a obese piece of shit, my height and face was irrelevant because they sorted me out in the first 1ms
now, with a almost lean body and a decent face, dating is fucking completely different

Yes, Height is important but average men are some kind of enough tall i mean, an average dude is something between 5'9 and 6'2?
thats for girls ok but if the face is shit; ITS OVER EVEN WHEN YOU ARE 6'3

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869
At the gym there's no real point in frauding, not like you know anyone there or are trying to get girls there. Best to just prioritize performance.

Weak 5'11 and 21 years old. Among zoomer whites/blacks this height is dead average, and asians are quickly catching up so many 6'+ asian guys at my college. Maybe you should consider a heightmaxxing stack with an AI, I really regret not committing to heightmaxxing when I could. I barely grew after 16 years old, probably stunted my height and growth due to extreme Vitamin D deficieny. Shit keeps me up at night bro, I always imagine "what if I grew up under ideal conditions" like I was constantly stressed and consuming horrible food and not going outside.
same, i missed out on so much potential. if i was a teenager in this era i would 100% be injecting every substance i can to height max. but even without hormones and just eating and sleeping properly i would have been a good amount taller

i’m so desperate now a part of me believes if i think hard enough i can manifest my growth plates to open up again:feelswhy:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869
same, i missed out on so much potential. if i was a teenager in this era i would 100% be injecting every substance i can to height max. but even without hormones and just eating and sleeping properly i would have been a good amount taller

i’m so desperate now a part of me believes if i think hard enough i can manifest my growth plates to open up again:feelswhy:
How old r u?:cry:

Twinks and facecopers will never realise the pain

5'11 is manlet

he slays because of the bloatpill.

Size is a sexually dimorphic trait
udepl2lu7ni11.jpg

bloatmax=lifemax
Kyriakos is 6’1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18890
Anyone who says heightpill isn't the most brutal pill is coping. Online it's easy to dismiss the heightpill but IRL it's suicide-inducing.
I'm fucking 5'11 and it's still so fucking brutal standing next to 6'4 guys, I feel like a weak subhuman, and 6'4 isn't even rare among zoomers 5'11 is dead average for us. Plus I'm Somali and they're fucking giants compared to me I'm legit below average around Somali zoomers.

Another horrible feeling is that I will NEVER be the ideal bf, husband, son, leader because I'm average height. It's just so fucking insane how being tall halos everything. Tall = leader tall people are automatically given respect when they step into the room. I WILL be getting LL once I've graduated and secured a work from home software engineer job, I've done enough research and 3" is easy to heal from.
I just need to be 6'2 barefoot then I can fraud with Airmaxes + lifts + big hair. My lifts are coming in the mail rn

THE HEIGHTPILL HAS RUINED ME I CONSTANTLY COMPARE MY HEIGHT TO OTHERS AND WONDER IF I LOOK SMALL
You'll be the first 5'11 guy to get LL...:feelsmega: I think in 10 years time average yoomers (gen Y)height will be 7 feet

You'll be the first 5'11 guy to get LL...:feelsmega: I think in 10 years time average yoomers (gen Y)height will be 7 feet
There's already 5'9/5'10 guys who did LL I wouldn't be surprised if there was a 5'11 guy too. My dream was always to be tall I kinda obsessed over it, I was "the tall guy" for most my childhood then I stopped growing while everyone shot up :feelswah:

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and Lygodactylus
There's already 5'9/5'10 guys who did LL I wouldn't be surprised if there was a 5'11 guy too. My dream was always to be tall I kinda obsessed over it, I was "the tall guy" for most my childhood then I stopped growing while everyone shot up :feelswah:
Where do you live where 511 is short?

Where do you live where 511 is short?
5'11 isn't short at my college it's legit dead average for white and black guys here. The stat goes down when you include Asians, Hispanics, old people and immigrants.

I don't feel short I just feel normal, but I really want to be tall. I've always wanted to be tall. I just want to experience that 6'2 halo in my day to day life and the inches between 5'9 and 6'3 and the most important, below and above that range each inch means much less.

Also my college is pret high ranked so there's a lot of rich people here and rich people are more often tall moggers.

• +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus
Also 5'11 is slightly below average for Zoomer Somalis, average Zoomer Somali is like 6'1 from what I've seen going to mosques and being around Somalis.

• Woah
Reactions: Lygodactylus
Last edited:
Height definitely important am 6'1 and get mogged on a daily basis

I'm mate's with this guy who is 5"11 and is big boned like he doesnt rlly haver muscles and hes not that fat but like 20% bodyfat and 8 inch wrists right and he is in same group as me with this girl and today she was putting her head on her shoulder while i just disbelief because he is a LTN and i am just confused too because he is only big. He is basically brock lesner if he was asian and just 5"11 and more fat now like in wwe. Heightpill is brutal and will always be brutalHeigeig

Nah most leaders are p short

Head to body size is correlated with iq
Tons of taller incels, normies and brads lost to me because my face mogs, height is a cope. Stop worrying about the trivial.

Btw all clearly taller than me

Would you really care about your height if your fucking a stacy. Not really. Its the result that really is what effects your brain.

Would you really care about your height if your fucking a stacy. Not really. Its the result that really is what effects your brain.
Even excluding women I care about my height. Makes a huge impact on how other guys treat/view you, more height = more respected, paid better, liked more, etc

Salvatore Riina, called Totò 'u Curtu (Sicilian for '"Totò the Short"', Totò being the diminutive of Salvatore), was an Italian mobster and chief of the Sicilian Mafia, known for a ruthless murder campaign that reached a peak in the early 1990s with the assassinations of Antimafia Commission prosecutors Giovanni Falcone and Paolo Borsellino, resulting in widespread public outcry and a major crackdown by the authorities. He was also known by the nicknames la belva ("the beast") and il capo dei capi (Sicilian: 'u capu di 'i capi, "the boss of bosses").

Enough of this bullshit that you can't get respect as a short man. This guy was the ultimate mafia boss and he was fucking 5'2.
Yes, height is a very good thing to have especially for attraction and authority, but you can live a worthwhile life and leave a mark on the world even if you're a manlet.

Salvatore Riina, called Totò 'u Curtu (Sicilian for '"Totò the Short"', Totò being the diminutive of Salvatore), was an Italian mobster and chief of the Sicilian Mafia, known for a ruthless murder campaign that reached a peak in the early 1990s with the assassinations of Antimafia Commission prosecutors Giovanni Falcone and Paolo Borsellino, resulting in widespread public outcry and a major crackdown by the authorities. He was also known by the nicknames la belva ("the beast") and il capo dei capi (Sicilian: 'u capu di 'i capi, "the boss of bosses").

Enough of this bullshit that you can't get respect as a short man. This guy was the ultimate mafia boss and he was fucking 5'2.
Yes, height is a very good thing to have especially for attraction and authority, but you can live a worthwhile life and leave a mark on the world even if you're a manlet.
average height of 5"10 is a requirement for everyone at least

average height of 5"10 is a requirement for everyone at least
I've met plenty of short guys (legit short, like 5'6 and stuff) that had no issues getting girls, respect and friends.
Would they slay more if they were 6'2? Of course they would. But it's not the end of the world.

over for manletcels, but guys on the 510- 5 11 range complaining abt feeling short should either grow some balls or kill themselves