Damn I mog my oldself hard

D

Deleted member 23157

Kraken
This was first picture I posted in this forum.. Me 32 vs 30.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1140, Deleted member 8758, RopeMaxxed and 25 others
you are prettyboy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23157
u found out about squintmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Looks like your average italian pasta enjoyer

Cheese Grating GIF by Parmigiano Reggiano
Reggio Emilia Italia GIF by Parmigiano Reggiano

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 23157
The post could have got much better if you also told what all things you did to achieve this besides leanmaxxing

- Leanmaxing.
- Trimmed stubble. If you let it grow naturally. You will look like kebab butcherer.
- Hair maxing. Longer hair. Lower sides and top long.
- Eye concealer for dark eyes. I have it only in right side of eye.
- Epidue for acne.. Serums to skin.
- Iphone 11

Thats it.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: GalacticHero, rand anon, Htobrother and 3 others
Did u get fillers?

try and angle your picture in a way that doesnt show your assymetry too much

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 23157
Huge looksmax
It is. My old camera distorted my face like bitch. You can see in old pic how distorted by eyebrows are.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
also its good but why are you on here at 32 im sorry bro but thats a bit sad
Lookmaxing.. If I was never aware of this forum. I would age like shit.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
try and angle your picture in a way that doesnt show your assymetry too much
Yeah I will next time . Its annyoing but I always forgot it. You can see my right ears are far away form my right ears. Im angling it very bad.

Lookmaxing.. If I was never aware of this forum. I would age like shit.
yeah but now u ascended u need to get of here and go into th real world before you fall for the turbo autsim and start getting loads of uncanny surgeries that will make u look wirse

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
yeah but now u ascended u need to get of here and go into th real world before you fall for the turbo autsim and start getting loads of uncanny surgeries that will make u look wirse
I married last year. Im just hanging here for fun.

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and rand anon
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: rand anon, poopoohead and Deleted member 23157
Crazy what leanmaxxing and a bit of grooming can do.

Leanmaxxing the first looksmaxxing : no two way around it.

Nice progress opie. You don't have any major failo so no need to hardmax.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member 23157
- Leanmaxing.
- Trimmed stubble. If you let it grow naturally. You will look like kebab butcherer.
- Iphone 11

Thats it.
Is that what you achieved in 2 years?

Crazy what leanmaxxing and a bit of grooming can do.

Leanmaxxing the first looksmaxxing : no two way around it.

Nice progress opie. You don't have any major failo so no need to hardmax.
Honestly I would say the longer hair and getting lean can do wonders. Its water.. You dont need to have perfect features. My nose is shit and my jaw is asymmetric but they dont ruin my harmony completely. Hair and lean face can offset small failures.

Is that what you achieved in 2 years?
It took me just one year but I have still potential to lookmax further... Im not bodymaxed. Just lean guy.

- Leanmaxing.
- Iphone 11

Thats it.

Model Showtime GIF by moving-in
OP's looksmax improvement after getting the "Iphone 11"

• JFL
You're a good example of what this forum need to learn.

A lot of people here are scared about turning 25+, most of them even scared about being 21+. I seen some say that the prime age is 16-21.

I understand the reasoning. Look back at celebrities a LONG time ago (60s - 90s), even recent ones like Zac Efron and after 25-30 they start to look awful, yet some like Tom Cruise, Jared Leto and Brad Pitt undeniably had their prime years at 35-45, where as Leonardo DiCaprio had his at 25-30.

This comes down to diet and being aware of looks. Most good looking teenage chads drink themselves to death at parties and have no SMV after 21-25. Yet you look at celebrities who lay off the drink/drugs, keep themselves lean, they often look prime age from 25-40, and even from 40-50 they still look great.

Also a lot of this forum is teenagers now-a-days. They need to understand that yes, right now they are surrounded by people their age, but they seem to think girls aged 18-21 are the be all end all and when you're passed 25, you can't get the. I'm in my mid 20s and not at all interested in girls that young. I've always been attracted to older girls, but when I was like 16, I was attracted to my age. I think the more you mature, your interest in girls does too.

Now here's the thing.. the type of women that get posted here aged 25-35 are 100% going to choose you over an 18 year old pretty guy posting here, and that's the process. When you're 18-25 enjoy girls at that age, when you're 25-35 get girls ranging from those ages, even younger if you want... and when you're 40+, if you've kept lean and healthy, you're literally 90 percentile for your age, any other women aged 35-45 who's kept themselves in good shape will want you too.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1140, ThousandCuts, VenatorLuparius and 1 other person

A lot of people here are scared about turning 25+, most of them even scared about being 21+. I seen some say that the prime age is 16-21.

I understand the reasoning. Look back at celebrities a LONG time ago (60s - 90s), even recent ones like Zac Efron and after 25-30 they start to look awful, yet some like Tom Cruise, Jared Leto and Brad Pitt undeniably had their prime years at 35-45, where as Leonardo DiCaprio had his at 25-30.

This comes down to diet and being aware of looks. Most good looking teenage chads drink themselves to death at parties and have no SMV after 21-25. Yet you look at celebrities who lay off the drink/drugs, keep themselves lean, they often look prime age from 25-40, and even from 40-50 they still look great.

Also a lot of this forum is teenagers now-a-days. They need to understand that yes, right now they are surrounded by people their age, but they seem to think girls aged 18-21 are the be all end all and when you're passed 25, you can't get the. I'm in my mid 20s and not at all interested in girls that young. I've always been attracted to older girls, but when I was like 16, I was attracted to my age. I think the more you mature, your interest in girls does too.

Now here's the thing.. the type of women that get posted here aged 25-35 are 100% going to choose you over an 18 year old pretty guy posting here, and that's the process. When you're 18-25 enjoy girls at that age, when you're 25-35 get girls ranging from those ages, even younger if you want... and when you're 40+, if you've kept lean and healthy, you're literally 90 percentile for your age, any other women aged 35-45 who's kept themselves in good shape will want you too.
I have never drank alchol and I have never smoked cigarette in my life. Never had sun burning.. Always procted my skin from sun.. I ate A LOT of veggies with meat. Those thing can extend youth look a lot.

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: rand anon
I have never drank alchol and I have never smoked cigarette in my life. Never had sun burning.. Always procted my skin from sun.. I ate A LOT of veggies with meat. Those thing can extend youth look a lot.
That's what I like to hear bro. People here really don't understand that you're supposed to look attractive as a man from 25-45. Then you can enter George Clooney stage of high class, attractive older man from 45-60, then after 60, it's a lot harder. From 18-25 you'll look very young and can be attractive, but not very masculine and you'll still be learning things about life, at 18-25 you're pretty much invisible to any female over 23.

Alcohol is so common and people destroy their lives with it, it's the biggest face bloater and aging method. They drink, sit outside in the sun toasting their skin, eating unhealthy crap all day. I don't drink, don't smoke and look better already than my peers. Glad to hear you do the same bro, you look a lot younger than your age but masculine too, keep working on yourself and never quit!

I see people promoting veganism, then others promoting meat eating. As long as you're getting high protein, veggies and drinking water you'll be good. Always avoid alcohol and drugs.

• +1
- Leanmaxing.
- Iphone 11

Thats it.
what concealer do u use

what concealer do u use
Its hard to find good one because Its fucking embarrassing to buy it as man but I found one that fits to my skin. I use isadora cover up long-wear cushion concealer. 54 warm beige.

First off, congratz on being such a decent human being. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

When I gaze at this post of yours I'm blinded by such virtue, I'm astounded but in a good way ;)

You managed to say very acceptable things that would not offend anyone nor get yourself in jail and the way you care about teenagers!, just like a comfy child-like pipedream :owo:

How could anyone dare to deny a single one of your holy words when these words are meant to cheer up OP?
If someone DARED to criticize your post then he would probably have to not give a shit about plebs, and simply say what is truthful even though it would mean he could go to jail for (may Lord Fauci forgive me for uttering such word) ,,HateSpeech" :eek::eek::eek:

Last edited:
That's what I like to hear bro. People here really don't understand that you're supposed to look attractive as a man from 25-45. Then you can enter George Clooney stage of high class, attractive older man from 45-60, then after 60, it's a lot harder. From 18-25 you'll look very young and can be attractive, but not very masculine and you'll still be learning things about life, at 18-25 you're pretty much invisible to any female over 23.

Alcohol is so common and people destroy their lives with it, it's the biggest face bloater and aging method. They drink, sit outside in the sun toasting their skin, eating unhealthy crap all day. I don't drink, don't smoke and look better already than my peers. Glad to hear you do the same bro, you look a lot younger than your age but masculine too, keep working on yourself and never quit!

I see people promoting veganism, then others promoting meat eating. As long as you're getting high protein, veggies and drinking water you'll be good. Always avoid alcohol and drugs.
Pretty much true. Thank you bro.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: coke

this is age cope. men peak at like 25 unless your looksminned

27 years old kurt cobain mogged his young self. When you are at 25 years old. You will transform to your 30 look.

• +1
Reactions: coke
fixing your nose tip would do wonders for you, just saying..

asdtrfyghk

Last edited:
27 years old kurt cobain mogged his young self. When you are at 25 years old. You will transform to your 30 look.
yeah i didnt say it wasnt possible for you to look better older but most men will peak around 23-28

fixing your nose tip would do wonders for you, just saying..
Do you think its rhino worthy? Its hard to fix my nose because I have very thick skin. They cannot changed it too much.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140
larp, I found this guy when I was looking "long nose men" to search for sixpence doppelgangers for my thread JFL

Bro Im the same guy. Not larp. I looked like kebab butcherer in past.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21700
wtf, such a coincidence lmao. I literally found that reddit looking up something completely unrelated today. Anyway, looking good man.

• +1
wtf, such a coincidence lmao. I literally found that reddit looking up something completely unrelated today. Anyway, looking good man.
I need remove that shit. Embarrassing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21700
if you live in Germany I can hook you up with top tier surgeons.
I live in finland but I wanted done it in turkey but I changed my mind. Thank you bro.

• +1
Source: Federal Bureau of the Facts from the Ass.

Seriously. As a male, your bone development is done when you turn past 26 and this is scientifically proven. 26 is the EARLIEST age when you can tell something about your craniofacial development. So no, the peak is somewhere between 26-29.
The point is that you are still young, still have all of the youthfulness features, but at the same time you are reaching your full potential boneswise. But you must be well kept to this time.

Obviously I know that it is not well known fact, beacuse the truth is that most teenagers age like shit and they look much older when being in their 26-29. That's why you concluded that the peak is 25 or earlier. But it's false.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and coke
Source: Federal Bureau of the Facts from the Ass.

Seriously. As a male, your bone development is done when you turn past 26 and this is scientifically proven. 26 is the EARLIEST age when you can tell something about your craniofacial development. So no, the peak is somewhere between 26-29.
The point is that you are still young, still have all of the youthfulness features, but at the same time you are reaching your full potential boneswise. But you must be well kept to this time.

Obviously I know that it is not well known fact, beacuse the truth is that most teenagers age like shit and they look much older when being in their 26-29. That's why you concluded that the peak is 25 or earlier. But it's false.
bro 25 and 26 have little to no difference jfl turbo autism

Notice how @coke never replies to criticism?
muh men peak old. leo clearly peaked at 19 and it went downhill after that and brad pitt peaked at 35 only cos it got rid of his boysih midface and he has chad bone struct most guys dont have chad bone struct so therfore they dont peak old. JFL at the cope