Damn I mog my oldself hard

this is age cope. men peak at like 25 unless your looksminned
You're fine to think that way, but do your research outside of this forum and you'll realise that's not true. There is no such thing as ''age peak'' in terms of looks, everyone changes at different times in life. It's the exact same with success, many are broke at 30 and can be millionaires by 40. As for looks, I personally think Tom Cruise looked better age 41 than he did age 25. I don't think he could have looked as masculine and badass as he did at 41 no matter how hard he tried aged 25. I think Clint Eastwood looked better in his 40's than he did his 20's. You'll live a very miserable life if you live this way though, because you'll beat yourself up at the young age of 25 and realise when you're 60 ''well damn, that really was young.''

Everything on here is cope to someone. Whether its jaw, face, height, hair, voice, age even fashion. Not everything revolves around being in your teens and 20's.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, malicieusss and Deleted member 23157
Notice how @coke never replies to criticism?
Do I not? I always reply to criticism, I also accept it and give my personal response. If you're referring to your retarded comment above, I didn't know how to reply to such idiocy.

muh men peak old. leo clearly peaked at 19 and it went downhill after that and brad pitt peaked at 35 only cos it got rid of his boysih midface and he has chad bone struct most guys dont have chad bone struct so therfore they dont peak old. JFL at the cope
I find it very interesting that people like yourself always have very awful rep scores. You bring nothing to this website and you only come on here to try bring others down to your miserable level. You're ugly, broke and lacking social skills so you jump on a looksmax forum in your twilight thought of potentially bettering yourself but instead decide to bring down anyone trying to better themselves, it's common with people like yourself.

Many people peak in their 30's, others 40's. The fact that you had to try and find an excuse for Brad Pitt looking better aged 35 shows me I'm right. You said exactly what I said above, it depends on your level of activity and your diet.

You make posts about extending your ramus, squeezing the last ounce of puberty because you're a manlet, unhooding your eyes and asking if you're kissable to girls. You're too far gone and you're probably only a teenager, brutal.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon and malicieusss
I find it very interesting that people like yourself always have very awful rep scores. You bring nothing to this website and you only come on here to try bring others down to your miserable level. You're ugly, broke and lacking social skills so you jump on a looksmax forum in your twilight thought of potentially bettering yourself but instead decide to bring down anyone trying to better themselves, it's common with people like yourself.

Many people peak in their 30's, others 40's. The fact that you had to try and find an excuse for Brad Pitt looking better aged 35 shows me I'm right. You said exactly what I said above, it depends on your level of activity and your diet.

You make posts about extending your ramus, squeezing the last ounce of puberty because you're a manlet, unhooding your eyes and asking if you're kissable to girls. You're too far gone and you're probably only a teenager, brutal.
How the fuck am i bringing people down LMAO I just said men peak around 23-27 im not saying it over if ur old u casn still be gl and look better at any age just 23-27 MOST men peak which is a fact

• +1
Reactions: ThousandCuts
Source: Federal Bureau of the Facts from the Ass.

Seriously. As a male, your bone development is done when you turn past 26 and this is scientifically proven. 26 is the EARLIEST age when you can tell something about your craniofacial development. So no, the peak is somewhere between 26-29.
The point is that you are still young, still have all of the youthfulness features, but at the same time you are reaching your full potential boneswise. But you must be well kept to this time.

Obviously I know that it is not well known fact, beacuse the truth is that most teenagers age like shit and they look much older when being in their 26-29. That's why you concluded that the peak is 25 or earlier. But it's false.
Actual High IQ poster vs that autistic guy who makes posts asking if he's kissable to girls lmao.

He's saying ''but most guys peak 25??'' yep, then the alcohol and shitty life choices catches up with them and they've destroyed their body in their 30's and don't try fix it. If you stay healthy you're entire 20's, you'll look exactly the same at 35 as you did at 25, if not more masculine. Most people don't get to enjoy that, because they treat life as the aspie above does and believe life ends at 21 lmao

nigga im 5,10 at 15 and never made a post on if im kissable to girls wtf u on about chill bruh. And extending ramus thats a normal thread?

• +1
How the fuck am i bringing people down LMAO I just said men peak around 23-27 im not saying it over if ur old u casn still be gl and look better at any age just 23-27 MOST men peak which is a fact
You speak with no facts or knowledge. Make another thread asking if you're kissable to girls and get roasted again.

Most people destroy their looks with alcohol/drugs and look like shit in their 30's, I swear it's designed by the government to make money from health problems. If you eat clean, don't drink and don't do drugs, you'll realise at 35 you look exactly the same as you did at 25.

Jared Leto is 50, clean eating and clean life. Does he look better than he did at 25? Nope, because he's 50. But from 25-35, you see no difference. I think Jared Leto peaked at 38.

You speak with no facts or knowledge. Make another thread asking if you're kissable to girls and get roasted again.

Most people destroy their looks with alcohol/drugs and look like shit in their 30's, I swear it's designed by the government to make money from health problems. If you eat clean, don't drink and don't do drugs, you'll realise at 35 you look exactly the same as you did at 25.

Jared Leto is 50, clean eating and clean life. Does he look better than he did at 25? Nope, because he's 50. But from 25-35, you see no difference. I think Jared Leto peaked at 38.
I NEVER MADE A THREAD ON IF IM KISSIABLE TO GIRLS. where the fuck are you getting that from

• +1

dont take my posts too seriously im a 15 year old shit posting ok?

• +1
Anyway @Deepmaxer bro you're looking great.

What's your skin care routine like? Do you use Retin-A? I'm still not entirely sure if that's a good path, but being in my mid 20's myself I'd kind of like to maintain my skin that's currently pretty healthy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23157
No lol. Its like the same

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
You're a good example of what this forum need to learn.

A lot of people here are scared about turning 25+, most of them even scared about being 21+. I seen some say that the prime age is 16-21.

I understand the reasoning. Look back at celebrities a LONG time ago (60s - 90s), even recent ones like Zac Efron and after 25-30 they start to look awful, yet some like Tom Cruise, Jared Leto and Brad Pitt undeniably had their prime years at 35-45, where as Leonardo DiCaprio had his at 25-30.

This comes down to diet and being aware of looks. Most good looking teenage chads drink themselves to death at parties and have no SMV after 21-25. Yet you look at celebrities who lay off the drink/drugs, keep themselves lean, they often look prime age from 25-40, and even from 40-50 they still look great.

Also a lot of this forum is teenagers now-a-days. They need to understand that yes, right now they are surrounded by people their age, but they seem to think girls aged 18-21 are the be all end all and when you're passed 25, you can't get the. I'm in my mid 20s and not at all interested in girls that young. I've always been attracted to older girls, but when I was like 16, I was attracted to my age. I think the more you mature, your interest in girls does too.

Now here's the thing.. the type of women that get posted here aged 25-35 are 100% going to choose you over an 18 year old pretty guy posting here, and that's the process. When you're 18-25 enjoy girls at that age, when you're 25-35 get girls ranging from those ages, even younger if you want... and when you're 40+, if you've kept lean and healthy, you're literally 90 percentile for your age, any other women aged 35-45 who's kept themselves in good shape will want you too.
Youre a moron.

• +1

What's your skin care routine like? Do you use Retin-A? I'm still not entirely sure if that's a good path, but being in my mid 20's myself I'd kind of like to maintain my skin that's currently pretty healthy.
I tried so many thing but I found good formula for my skin. I have oily skin. I only wash my face 2 times and sometimes 3. Too much washing can make more pimples. I wash my face with Floria Nutra energy foam cleanser. Its moisture your skin and deep cleans it. After that I use vitamin C brightening serum cream.. When I go to sleep I put acne medicine epiduo stuff to my face. I dont use retin-a.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: coke
I'm sure I'd think the same about you brother.
Astounding how invisible rotting ugly subhumans are confident on giving bad advice. This forum shouldnt even allow subhumans and rotters to give advice since its filled with a bunch of garbage from morons like you.

• +1
Reactions: ThousandCuts and sam12344343

What's your skin care routine like? Do you use Retin-A? I'm still not entirely sure if that's a good path, but being in my mid 20's myself I'd kind of like to maint

I'm sure I'd think the same about you brother.
your so fucking immature you just argue and say random shit when peole dont agree with you muh high iq and u still havent answered i never made a thread about if im kissable to girls please screenshot where i said that

• +1
Astounding how invisible rotting ugly subhumans are confident on giving bad advice. This forum shouldnt even allow subhumans and rotters to give advice since its filled with a bunch of garbage from morons like you.
Judging by your profile picture, you're the expert on rotted subhumans.

From mouthbreather to mouthbreather.

• +1
Judging by your profile picture, you're the expert on rotted subhumans.
yeah? Post yourself. I need another subhuman to feed my dopamine addiction, subhuman. Always the 0 smv ugly subhumans who love to give this site a bad name w shit advice
898a68f6ee8fa900451e31f55cca53730
2b0816741e0664e4242d57983b16d75b0
85b8427be35fade2148853bd07a0ecda0
F40b4a53e18b7577b1d1ae84825a23a70
C6e3027051076f96288d5dd7021315a80
6861a91f3d6a738c0fbefa1086fc41800
9ed0c61cddaaccde91076d96be7bf64e0

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Blackgymmax, coke and 1 other person
Bro your profile picture was enough, you're too far gone on this website. Your entire legacy is trying to get attention from incels on this forum. You made YouTube videos about being ugly and fell for a bunch of blackpill memes getting multiple surgeries to still be ugly. Good physique though, wish you the best.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and Deleted member 23157
Bro your profile picture was enough, you're too far gone on this website. Your entire legacy is trying to get attention from incels on this forum. You made YouTube videos about being ugly and fell for a bunch of blackpill memes getting multiple surgeries to still be ugly. Good physique though, wish you the best.
I have an entire gallery of girls calling me gorgeous, beautiful, a male model, spammed dms etc. Just today i walked outside and had jbs calling me sexy. Its ugly subhmans as yourself which give this site a bad name. Id look as garbage as yourself if i actually paid attention to retarded bluecel advice. Have fun rotting kid

Screenshot 20230228 220124 Messenger Lite

Hahahahhaha the power of TRUE ascension.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel and Vain786
I have an entire gallery of girls calling me gorgeous, beautiful, a male model, spammed dms etc. Just today i walked outside and had jbs calling me sexy. Its ugly subhmans as yourself which give this site a bad name. Id look as garbage as yourself if i actually paid attention to retarded bluecel advice. Have fun rotting kid
sounds legit

him
JoinedMar 5, 2020
Posts654

you
JoinedJul 24, 2020
Posts19,430

sounds legit

him
JoinedMar 5, 2020
Posts654

you
JoinedJul 24, 2020
Posts19,430
Clearly, i ascended, none of you did. My real life and url experiences are night and day.

• +1
Reactions: Vain786
Clearly, i ascended, none of you did. My real life and url experiences are night and day.
nigga tell us what u did

actualy fuck the others dm me i want to ascend

nigga tell us what u did

actualy fuck the others dm me i want to ascend
You basically have to get implants and or fillers etc and modify ratios + coloring and pheno until whatever works. Theres really specific ratios that make night and day differences whixh is why im against implants because you cant make like 20 revisions to see what actually works. You could be off a few % in bizygo or mandible height and fuck your smv lmao. Shit is really complicated

• +1
Reactions: Vain786
You basically have to get implants and or fillers etc and modify ratios + coloring and pheno until whatever works. Theres really specific ratios that make night and day differences whixh is why im against implants because you cant make like 20 revisions to see what actually works. You could be off a few % in bizygo or mandible height and fuck your smv lmao. Shit is really complicated
Why do you disagree with coke, he is right? Fillers will age you like shit. Plastic surgery will fuck up your mind and your are gonna end up having botched look at some point in your life. body dysmorphia is horrible shit. You should only fix major failo and delete all that fillers and implants shit.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
Why do you disagree with coke he is right? Fillers will age you like shit.
Na lol i used em for about 4 years now. Its the product you use my man. Cheek fillers are the ones that spread like shit because they're designed like that. Jaw fillers don't spread at all which is really cool

Na lol i used em for about 4 years now. Its the product you use my man. Cheek fillers are the ones that spread like shit because they're designed like that. Jaw fillers don't spread at all which is really cool
This doctor said if you put fillers in cheek bone or jawline it will became mushed down, flattened and spread in long term.

This doctor said if you put fillers in cheek bone or jawline it will became mushed down, flattened and spread in long term.

It doesnt lol its product based and even tho thats never happened to me in half a decade lol you can always dissolve them. Nothing is permanent lmao

• +1
Brutally wonky nose.

You're a good example of what this forum need to learn.

A lot of people here are scared about turning 25+, most of them even scared about being 21+. I seen some say that the prime age is 16-21.

I understand the reasoning. Look back at celebrities a LONG time ago (60s - 90s), even recent ones like Zac Efron and after 25-30 they start to look awful, yet some like Tom Cruise, Jared Leto and Brad Pitt undeniably had their prime years at 35-45, where as Leonardo DiCaprio had his at 25-30.

This comes down to diet and being aware of looks. Most good looking teenage chads drink themselves to death at parties and have no SMV after 21-25. Yet you look at celebrities who lay off the drink/drugs, keep themselves lean, they often look prime age from 25-40, and even from 40-50 they still look great.

Also a lot of this forum is teenagers now-a-days. They need to understand that yes, right now they are surrounded by people their age, but they seem to think girls aged 18-21 are the be all end all and when you're passed 25, you can't get the. I'm in my mid 20s and not at all interested in girls that young. I've always been attracted to older girls, but when I was like 16, I was attracted to my age. I think the more you mature, your interest in girls does too.

Now here's the thing.. the type of women that get posted here aged 25-35 are 100% going to choose you over an 18 year old pretty guy posting here, and that's the process. When you're 18-25 enjoy girls at that age, when you're 25-35 get girls ranging from those ages, even younger if you want... and when you're 40+, if you've kept lean and healthy, you're literally 90 percentile for your age, any other women aged 35-45 who's kept themselves in good shape will want you too.
You also know that whatever you have written is cope
25+ is actually a death sentence
1st man videos are retarded

How do you get treated by girls now tho

Meh not that big of a difference in psl/smv, this is mainly just diff lighting, better angle and squinting with a bit of leanmaxing on top. You still have a long bulbous nose, long midface, low pfl, asymmetry, narrow jaw, weak cheekbones and a thin upper lip. You're not ugly, don't get me wrong but you went from like a low leaning mtn to a solid mtn, nothing groundbreaking. Mirin your hair quality at 32 tho, you're 10 years older than me but mog me hard there

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23157 and Deleted member 24712
Meh not that big of a difference in psl/smv, this is mainly just diff lighting, better angle and squinting with a bit of leanmaxing on top. You still have a long bulbous nose, long midface, low pfl, asymmetry, narrow jaw, weak cheekbones and a thin upper lip. You're not ugly, don't get me wrong but you went from like a low leaning mtn to a solid mtn, nothing groundbreaking. Mirin your hair quality at 32 tho, you're 10 years older than me but mog me hard there
Im sick and tired of these takes. Trying to improve my self for years and people are rating me mtn.

How is diff lightning, better angle a bad thing?? How is presenting yourself in best way is bad thing? My PFL is 30mm. It just my left eye that are asymmetric. Thin lips are not major failo. Wide cheekbones arent failo neither halo. My nose is not wide. Its just have shit tips but its not gonna ruin whole my face. Everyone and their mother have longmidface. I took this footage from 20cm distance. Of course my jaw is gonna look bit narrow.

I refuse believe that im just mtn.

Attachments

• 1.mp4
    5.4 MB
Last edited:
´m

Last edited: