reptiles

a proud brahmin
I got a 90 degree subhuman angle vs the chad 130 degree morphed angle

8432BC04 9651 4E50 B80B 2F4416604768

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1551, manlet cUnt and Deleted member 685

• JFL
Reactions: DarknLost
mate everyone has that potential. something like 1% of males has the structure of the morph. everyone can morph their profile to be a slayer, you're no special
not to mention you also morphed the chin and the lips. low iq ngl

• +1
Reactions: buflek, Deleted member 685, GenericChad1444 and 1 other person
mate everyone has that potential. something like 1% of males has the structure of the morph. everyone can morph their profile to be a slayer, you're no special

Dude but the point here is to be chad and i got the subhuman normie gene's it's over

Trust me you have bigger problems to worry about face wise.

not to mention you also morphed the chin and the lips. low iq ngl
jfl yes, you can morph a literal piece of shit into a gigachad with the right tools

• +1
Reactions: Redrighthand
Dude but the point here is to be chad and i got the subhuman normie gene's it's over
as I said, only 1% of males has a structure like in the morph. are you complaining that you're not that 1%?
you don't have such great potential, literally everyone can morph their profile to be a slayer

as I said, only 1% of males has a structure like in the morph. are you complaining that you're not that 1%?
you don't have such great potential, literally everyone can morph their profile to be a slayer

It's not 1% dude this is the average in the west your coping if you think otherwise

It's not 1% dude this is the average in the west your coping if you think otherwise
you morphed everything mate. chin lips eyebrows

you've been wanking over your morphs haven't u

yo who gives a fuck about morphs just lose weight thats your best looksmax option rn without any surgery