damn just trying to own it and not be "cool" is the biggest aspie trap

ChiraqJihad

ChiraqJihad

Becoming Human
growing up i was always big on being my le self didnt care what clothes i wore nor did i care for social media i figured hey ppl wont care that shit is gay / cringe ill seem superior and mature for not being caught up in vain things, listened to old music becuz it was just better somehow and i played old games instead of shit like call of duty (my parents were exactly the same way and forced me to be like that anyway). being humble too and reserved ... and i see ppl all over saying the same shit eg zoomers are gay tik tok is cringe and "degenerate" etc well you shouldnt CONFORM TO WHAT OLDFAGGOTS THINK AND TRY TO IMPRESS THEM holy shit thats my oldcel failure advice

man what a horrible horrible huge cope man fuck u faggots saying this who are paradoxically too cool for normie shit and are actually just boring nerds you need to be good looking to be a boring nerd i frankly wish i was nt in my teens and wore le fashinoable clothes and listened to pop music and wasnt a boring deafmute chudcel etc. man while normies were going to parties and concerts i was on "based" forums and making jokes about valve games and reading non fiction shit man fuck this gay ass planet. instead of playing fornite instead of playing le new arena shooter im gonna fire up xcom to impress aspies on the internet nah i dont like new negro bepop i listen led zepellin cuz thats my cool divorcee uncles fav band FUCK U!!!

Last edited: