Damn my E2 is sky high. Maybe finasteride is the reason.

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
How bad is my Total T of 507? E2 seems on the highest end of the scale. What should i do? I cant even start trt with such high e2.

Bildschirmfoto 2021 07 21 um 135237

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, SubhumanCurrycel, Baldingman1998 and 4 others
Your E should be in lower range

Take low dose of arimastane

Aromasin would be too strong

Take care and dont crash your estrogen completly

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Baldingman1998
Do test with Arimidex or Test with Primobolan. Maybe start with Arimidex/Primobolan only and add Test one week later assuming you inject primo every day. Assuming you are EU based you can order from catcafe.is, seller thread here: https://thinksteroids.com/community/threads/cat-cafe-eu-domesticated.134405499/. Stealth makes your order look like a present containing sweets in typical sweets packaging as seen in stores.

@ing roiders to give better advice, particularly on armidex dosage: @Gaia262 @CupOfCoffee @TakaTeo

• +1
Reactions: TakaTeo
Do test with Arimidex or Test with Primobolan. Maybe start with Arimidex/Primobolan only and add Test one week later assuming you inject primo every day. Assuming you are EU based you can order from catcafe.is, seller thread here: https://thinksteroids.com/community/threads/cat-cafe-eu-domesticated.134405499/. Stealth makes your order look like a present containing sweets in typical sweets packaging as seen in stores.

@ing roiders to give better advice, particularly on armidex dosage: @Gaia262 @CupOfCoffee @TakaTeo
Primo could accelerate my hairloss :trepidation:
But what if i want to quit the arimidex? Would the e2 come back even stronger? I heard there is a rebound effect after quitting.

Hair is important, so you should only risk it with mild substances in mild dosages; Likely TRT with 2 4-8 weeks long Anavar cycles per year.

Your estrogen is produced by the aromatase enzyme which converts test to e. AIs and primo inhibit this process. Aromatase is produced in fatty tissue, so if you are not <10% bf or atleast <15%bf you need to get lean. If you are already lean you could be a natural high aromatiser, so you would need to stay on the AIs to keep e low. Only other possibility I can think about is the analysis could have a statistical error or you received some one else's results erroneously.

Best protocol is to start an AI while getting rid of your excess body fat. After you have leaned down you retake the test so you can compare.
I recommend Arimidex because it is a suicide preventing AI.

Arimistane is the weakest ai, and the only one that can be bought over the counter. It's also suicidal and the margin for error is much much higher.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and ChristianChad
Cut out PUFA. Eat eggshell powder every day with a meal. Increase calories. Avoid starving yourself. Get bare chested sun exposure. Cut back on exercise.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88 and Deleted member 5818

Aromasin isn't too strong. For me I needed 25 mg EOD to low down E2 to lower end of normal ranges.

Aromasin isn't too strong. For me I needed 25 mg EOD to low down E2 to lower end of normal ranges.
so you block plan B for your body to go to plan C

how is your diet ? do you work out regularly?

so you block plan B for your body to go to plan C
Its wrong that people expect 90% aromatase inhibition from aromasin. One's body adapts to AIs by producing more testosterone to create more estrogen. I saw some people's bloodworks, and the thing is that your estrogen is very low at first after starting AIs but it slowly goes up with time when the body tries to restore homeostasis

Finasteride will only raise your testosterone and estrogen by about 15%, it seems you were high E to begin with.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 14274
Finasteride will only raise your testosterone and estrogen by about 15%, it seems you were high E to begin with.
I was always in the mid range, even with finasteride. What kind of reasons could also lead to high e2? I work out often, and low bf%

I was always in the mid range, even with finasteride. What kind of reasons could also lead to high e2? I work out often, and low bf%
Your hormones will fluctuate, so it is most accurate to take multiple tests and take the average.

High body fat

Fat makes E from T, so lose some, and stop eating shit.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Arimistane is the weakest ai, and the only one that can be bought over the counter. It's also suicidal and the margin for error is much much higher.
What do you mean it's suicidal? It makes users suicidal? Srs?

No it permanently deactivates aromatase enzymes.
What do you think is the best or safest aromatase inhibitor then? I'm going to use a low dose on my sons but I want minimal sides

Safest are arimistane and aromasin. Arimidex does not have lasting results

Letrozole isn't permanent, plus is pathetically easy to completely nuke e2 even on very low doses.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and LastHopeForNorman
Primo could accelerate my hairloss :trepidation:
But what if i want to quit the arimidex? Would the e2 come back even stronger? I heard there is a rebound effect after quitting.
yes, Adex has estrogen rebound. the best thing for you would be aromasin (low dose) to keep that estrogen in range as it is a Suicide Aromatase Inhibitor it will not cause rebound.

• +1
Reactions: thisend
yes, Adex has estrogen rebound. the best thing for you would be aromasin (low dose) to keep that estrogen in range as it is a Suicide Aromatase Inhibitor it will not cause rebound.
What could be the reason for high e2??
7 Months ago my E2 was 100 instead of the 150 from today.

Is my testosterone to low?
I take fin, which raises testosterone... so that means my normal levels (without fin) would be borderline to hypogonadism?
Its very hard for me to build muscles or get a pump during the gym. I also feel nervous and anxious often.

Do you have high bf%?

How bad is my Total T of 507? E2 seems on the highest end of the scale. What should i do? I cant even start trt with such high e2.

View attachment 1235382
Estrogen is high because testosterone converts to dht and estrogen , fin blocks test conversion to dht so more T left to turn into estrogen

• +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel