damn my mom just threatened to kill me and cant stop talking about how big my dick is

I hope the federals agents monitoring this forum intervene and lock both of you up in a mental asylum.
shes already been in and out of the asylum shes in the hospital now because of heroin needles she has cancer

• So Sad
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
Sounds like the usual kind of struggle that you will find in any healthy family. And sounds like you are not mentally fucked up at all...

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Ruben, justinzayn, Deleted member 19896 and 1 other person
Damn women are evil sluts. I’m glad I used to smear my cum on the women’s bathroom at my old job. At first I had remorse but now I take it back

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20327, Matthias8272 and n0rthface
@curlyheadjames when we dropping that rock song?

Sounds like the usual kind of struggle that you will find in any healthy family. And sounds like you are not mentally fucked up at all...
wow thanks bro i wis h mroe ppl on this thread thought u like u did

Damn women are evil sluts. I’m glad I used to smear my cum on the women’s bathroom at my old job. At first I had remorse but now I take it back
no remores nigga these promiscious whores are awful!

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface
White people.

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice and justinzayn
@curlyheadjames I'm straight, if you don't count hitting on trannies.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
my god man, thats so fucked up

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19551 and Deleted member 16133
at least you were born in the us, if you were brazilian your life would be 7x more fucked with this mother you have

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice, justinzayn, Deleted member 19551 and 1 other person
maybe she is also an abused dog

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
James I have feelings for you

One day 2 year from now some shitty popular youtuber is gonna have a 40 minute video essay on James

im not mentally il lat all what made u insinuate that>
Man just NTmax already and youll be fine with your life. Also why did u deny that brown girl like you dont havr to form a relationship with her just fuck her for the experience and leave nigga

Man just NTmax already and youll be fine with your life. Also why did u deny that brown girl like you dont havr to form a relationship with her just fuck her for the experience and leave nigga
bc she is black i think

• JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach
One day 2 year from now some shitty popular youtuber is gonna have a 40 minute video essay on James
are you a time travbeler nigga xD

• JFL
Reactions: aBetterMii
  • +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson
Still has a vagina bro you cant be picky if youre an incel take what you can get. Nigga.
only if shew hite or mexcan

Dude... One of the few times my jaw has dropped and I've seen some shit on the internet

nigga how is ur whole family including you fucking spastic retards LOL

we could legit do an horror movie with all that shit, i hope you will survive this man

why did she say u are part black

his dick is black. the rest of his body is white but his dick and balls are just black

wait waht? this is james we talkin about?

OP you need to have your revenge and fuck your whore mother. titty fuck the schizophrenia out of her

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice, Deleted member 18244 and Deleted member 15302
Just ghost her, you said you live alone so you don't really need to talk to this slut

Something is off with that family.

What do you say, Captain Spaulding?
The Devils Rejects GIF by hero0fwar

Ugh. He's like a Debbie Downer at parties.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
  • Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, BigJimsWornOutTires and Beetlejuice
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover