Damn this Indonesian girl was sexting with me even though she has a husband and 2 kids

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
She is like 20 my age, we have been online friends since 4 years ago, but got into contact again, she saw my pics now and started commenting how much i have changed and that i look like a bad boy now (not rlly sure what this means), and she was clearly flirting with me from the start, bitch drew a picture of me and sent it, i was like hahah okay... (i have a girlfriend that i love ffs), and it went on and on, and she started complaining how she never had an orgasm from her husband blabla and how she doesn't love him, and then told me how big is my cock, i just told her, and she said wow thats much bigger then my husband.

I was trying to deflect her all the time because i do love my gf, but she just admitted in the end that she wants to come in Europe and "have some fun with me 🤭" like this, and muh i like white boys. And ofcourse as a proud med i told her stfu im a Med mogger not Anglo bitch, she then said how it made her horny when i talked to her like that, i was like "ahh i hate women :dafuckfeels:".

Left her on read, and after few moments she sent me nudes of her, and this is where i got hard, because not that i like her (honestly only my gf turns me on the most now, true love i guess) but the thought of her cucking her husband with me who she has 2 kids with giga turned me on, i basically started testing her limits and talking some shit about her husbands little cock, and she got turned on by this, evil bitch, then i said fuck this shit, its evil, im just going to coom, get some suicidefuel post nat clarity and go sleep. I did this, and ignored her and went to sleep.

Tomorrow i repented to God, water fasted to punish myself for being such a cunt to her husband and that i will never do a thing like that again.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, lutte, Baldingman1998 and 18 others
Extract nudes and send me on PMS please.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15302 and TsarTsar444
Jeez, aren't they supposed to be muslims?

• JFL
Reactions: BigNigga69, lutte, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: ArdaxHG, BigNigga69, court monarch777 and 3 others
She prays 5 times per day and wears a hijab yet still sent me half naked pics (they weren't complete nudes, just her ass in thongs, and with a bra on)

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Mewton, court monarch777 and 13 others
chad problems

Balkan cock only

chad problems
quote-may-god-keep-you-away-from-the-venom-of-the-cobra-the-teeth-of-the-tiger-and-the-revenge-alexander-the-great-91-63-72.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Baldingman1998, Lolcel and 4 others
Trust me Bhai Indo chicks are degen as fuck. Sexually more liberal than any JBW foid, even German

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
Brb using my imagination (dm me)

larps if you dont post her nude here

• +1
Reactions: 189
She prays 5 times per day and wears a hijab yet still sent me half naked pics (they weren't complete nudes, just her ass in thongs, and with a bra on)
Mind you Indonesia is a tolerant Muslim country with freedoms and everything. You think a taliban moggers wife would be doing this, women need control

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
She is like 20 my age, we have been online friends since 4 years ago, but got into contact again, she saw my pics now and started commenting how much i have changed and that i look like a bad boy now (not rlly sure what this means), and she was clearly flirting with me from the start, bitch drew a picture of me and sent it, i was like hahah okay... (i have a girlfriend that i love ffs), and it went on and on, and she started complaining how she never had an orgasm from her husband blabla and how she doesn't love him, and then told me how big is my cock, i just told her, and she said wow thats much bigger then my husband.

I was trying to deflect her all the time because i do love my gf, but she just admitted in the end that she wants to come in Europe and "have some fun with me 🤭" like this, and muh i like white boys. And ofcourse as a proud med i told her stfu im a Med mogger not Anglo bitch, she then said how it made her horny when i talked to her like that, i was like "ahh i hate women :dafuckfeels:".

Left her on read, and after few moments she sent me nudes of her, and this is where i got hard, because not that i like her (honestly only my gf turns me on the most now, true love i guess) but the thought of her cucking her husband with me who she has 2 kids with giga turned me on, i basically started testing her limits and talking some shit about her husbands little cock, and she got turned on by this, evil bitch, then i said fuck this shit, its evil, im just going to coom, get some suicidefuel post nat clarity and go sleep. I did this, and ignored her and went to sleep.

Tomorrow i repented to God, water fasted to punish myself for being such a cunt to her husband and that i will never do a thing like that again.
I understand you, my teacher 2 years was saying to me that her husband is asshole, that she does not love him and all that shit, it was so fucking strange...

Thats fucking brutal

Her husband is an actual cuck. Damn

Post pics

First of all there is no such thing as Karma or sin so just Jerk off. You Will Lower your vibrations in this frequency but The archons are lying about The Karma stuff. Only vibrations exists

2. Of all

Gooks are bitchaes

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Had The same thing with girl from Bhutan. I fucking hate how gooks fetishise white men because i know thats how my women fetishize tall men in front of me:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: randomvanish, TsarTsar444 and Baldingman1998
Your penis is 7.5x5 but what about her husband? If she is gook I wouldn't have gotten a boner tbh. I need to know his size to know if I should ltr or just ldar instead

• JFL
Reactions: lutte and TsarTsar444
Your penis is 7.5x5 but what about her husband? If she is gook I wouldn't have gotten a boner tbh. I need to know his size to know if I should ltr or just ldar instead
Im too high T bro :owo:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Baldingman1998
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Baldingman1998
Dafuq @Tony @cloUder

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Tony and Deleted member 13787
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding, Patrick Baitman, TsarTsar444 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and TsarTsar444
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and lutte
  • JFL
Reactions: Pythagoras and TsarTsar444

i mean her husband also thinks about fucking white girls or has hookers on the side most probably

so anyways he deserves it

Had The same thing with girl from Bhutan. I fucking hate how gooks fetishise white men because i know thats how my women fetishize tall men in front of me:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
Tell her "J za" which means "eat a dick" in Bhutanese language (dzongkha) :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Lihito