damn wheats server got taken down xD

D

Deleted member 16133

๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ’ŠTHIS IS MY CURSE ๐Ÿ”ช๐Ÿฉธโ˜ ๏ธ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿค˜๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿคก๐Ÿ‘ฟ

all cuz of this nigger xD so many bluepilled niggers in there now
it got nuked though
negl i kinda enjoyed it because of the vcs i loved to just make fun of the wannabe incels there and people who acted like they actually knew their surgeries and blackpill theories

now theres only a few actually good looksmax discords anymore

tails (where its basically a bunch of redpilled youtube normies, who the fuck even watches "blackpill" youtubers cuz they legit dont know shit about PSL xD) shouldnt be on this list lol

sins server which no one uses

sweet n ugly no one uses anymore either

moonblunts gymcel server which gets deleted every fucking day

and mine, which actually consists of a pretty decent community and we do vcs very often, theres a link provided in my signature if you wanna join it but im not promoting it or asking you niggers to just a suggestion, we got alex brown there as well, dm me on my disc and lmk if u wanna become a mod we got 700+ people in it. But again I AM NOT PROMOTING.

oh and the official looksmax discord is a cool place as well i guess (mods this isnt a promotion thread for me i just plugged your shit so dont shut me down :/)
heres a link to the official looksmax server AGAIN DONT TAKE MY THREAD DOWN NIGGERS THIS IS JUST MY OPINION https://discord.gg/5tX4NR9kkZ

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: DatNibba11, thecel, isis_Bleach and 3 others
i like rifts server someone give me an invite please

• Woah
Reactions: stevielake
Wheat waffles server is shit, got banned cause I said chewing too much can cause TMJ, bluepilled server.

• Woah
Reactions: Pumanator
Inv me to your server

Cliffs of the video? Does he have arguments beyond "why you filthy ingbells gotta make ppl feel bad by telling them the truth?"

• JFL
Reactions: court monarch777
Who is this soyboy. Like what's the point of this video? He doesn't make any argument just trying to mock waffle jfl

@apocalypse no argument at all. He recommends menlib subreddit as solution JFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17311
sucks how this aspie became a blackpill poster boy. you had people like faceandlms whose content was actually funny but this guy's channel is just pure autism.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and Oberyn
sucks how this aspie became a blackpill poster boy. you had people like faceandlms whose content was actually funny but this guy's channel is just pure autism.
Face isnt gone is he?

But there is only one true hiroshima nagsaki greatest blackpill youtuber

RIP my boy hamudi

The GOAT syrian blackpiller

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
now let's take the channel down. Jfl at wanting to spread the blackpill

• JFL
Reactions: Oberyn
Face isnt gone is he?

But there is only one true hiroshima nagsaki greatest blackpill youtuber

RIP my boy hamudi

The GOAT syrian blackpiller
he doesn't make videos anymore.

but what also pisses me off about ww is how he tries to come across as scientific and objective and yet half his videos are him just constructing theories from nothing.

0 experiments or studies. he just makes shit up. it's shitty content.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
he doesn't make videos anymore.

but what also pisses me off about ww is how he tries to come across as scientific and objective and yet half his videos are him just construction theories from nothing.

0 experiments or studies. he just makes shit up. it's shitty content.

Thats sad face is one of the OG's blackpillers he was making videos when blackpill wasnt even a proper thing yet.

Isnt WW a ginger?

He's a zoomer with barely any experience too, so he's just regurgitating shit he read online.
JFL at people paying him to rate them. :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn and ifyouwannabemylover
Thats sad face is one of the OG's blackpillers he was making videos when blackpill wasnt even a proper thing yet.

Isnt WW a ginger?

He's a zoomer with barely any experience too, so he's just regurgitating shit he read online.
JFL at people paying him to rate them. :feelskek:
that's what he does. his whole channel is basically threads from here wrapped into a bullshit "scientific" veil.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
that's what he does. his whole channel is basically threads from here wrapped into a bullshit "scientific" veil.
is there a megathread for blackpill youtubers?

some good ones i found are incelmatics and gingercel

is there a megathread for blackpill youtubers?

some good ones i found are incelmatics and gingercel
all of them are fucking gay and offer zero resourceful value

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
what is dangerous is the toxic rating culture

What I found weird was that saying X in society gives benefits and discussing it is normal. For example, I can say all day the wealth gap is insane. We don't got have a fair way to distribute wealth. Also, I can say the same about racism or whatever. The moment I say looks matter in life and this makes someone got looking and this bad I am an incel and its toxic xD

it got nuked though
negl i kinda enjoyed it because of the vcs i loved to just make fun of the wannabe incels there and people who acted like they actually knew their surgeries and blackpill theories

tails (where its basically a bunch of redpilled youtube normies, who the fuck even watches "blackpill" youtubers cuz they legit dont know shit about PSL xD) shouldnt be on this list lol

and mine, which actually consists of a pretty decent community and we do vcs very often, theres a link provided in my signature if you wanna join it but im not promoting it or asking you niggers to just a suggestion, we got alex brown there as well, dm me on my disc and lmk if u wanna become a mod we got 700+ people in it. But again I AM NOT PROMOTING.

oh and the official looksmax discord is a cool place as well i guess (mods this isnt a promotion thread for me i just plugged your shit so dont shut me down :/)
heres a link to the official looksmax server AGAIN DONT TAKE MY THREAD DOWN NIGGERS THIS IS JUST MY OPINION https://discord.gg/5tX4NR9kkZ

Wheres your discord server sned me it

Wheres your discord server sned me it
lookup james sapphire discord server on google it will pop up on a website with the link
i dont wanna get banned

it got nuked though

Nigger