Dan Bilzerian Goes Monogamous

Brus Wane

Brus Wane

A Man Is 1 of 3 Things: Bull, Incel or Cuckold
This should be tagged JFL:lul: but it made me mad instead😡

I would have much rather this faggot kept his playboy lifestyle. Imagine a billionaire real estate developer telling you that living in some shitty condo is better than having 100s of beachfront rental properties.

Screenshot 20240320 150402

Living the dream for years only to say its not as cool as monogamy is a slap in the face to every sub7 male.

This poker playing pig of a man even had to remember to rub it in that he's got more options that 99% of men today despite wanting to go monogamous.
Screenshot 20240320 150415

For this reason alone, I'm 100% convinced monogamy is for losers in the 21st century.

Harem rotation or die trying.

• JFL
Reactions: pig_face
Ppl still care about this frauding manlet cuck?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, autistic_tendencies and pig_face
He’s getting old his dick can’t stay up anymore

• JFL
Reactions: Tenshi and Brus Wane
He’s a scripted character

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
I don't have many thoughts on this dude. Never followed him or consumed his content. I know of him, and have seen a couple interviews with him, but that's about it.

I will say that polygamy is terrible for society, because it creates a population of incels who have nothing to lose. It's no wonder why the middle east is so fucked up.

he was mostly banging hookers anyways, that's why.

you don't need to be a monogamous to have ''connection'' or any sort of meaningful bond with a woman. That's why you can't bullshit your way into the Chad lifestyle, you can't buy it. There's a huge difference between girls wanting to be with for you x for you money and resources.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back