Dan Bilzerian is the biggest maxxer in history

I knew a dude who coped with "Dan Bilzerian lives an unfulfilling Life and has no respect for women, he's repulsive:soy:"
I won't say his life is unfulfilling but if I were him I'd get bored of that shit real quick and would rather have someone who I could have a meaningful relationship with say cope or whatever you want to but deep down everyone wants to be loved.

I won't say his life is unfulfilling but if I were him I'd get bored of that shit real quick and would rather have someone who I could have a meaningful relationship with say cope or whatever you want to but deep down everyone wants to be loved.
:soy: :soy: :soy:

• JFL
Reactions: sloopnoob
second isn't him sadly
are you sure? the features look similar. but i guess that could also be why people are saying its him as a joke

are you sure? the features look similar. but i guess that could also be why people are saying its him as a joke
Nasal bridge, forehead size and brows look different.

The second one is 100% not him—very similar phenotype though

• +1
Reactions: AutisticBeaner and Deleted member 4310
The second one is 100% not him—very similar phenotype though
Before PSL I would have a hard time realizing that it's not him but it took me like 5 seconds now looking at the features.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Golden Glass
Before PSL I would have a hard time realizing that it's not him but it took me like 5 seconds now looking at the features.
Indeed PSL makes you a facial feature/proportion expert relative to normal bluepilled ppl

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 4310
There is no way he’s 5’9 lmfao maybe in boots

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Deleted member 4310
he's like 5'3

• JFL
Reactions: Hades and Deleted member 4310
There is no way he’s 5’9 lmfao maybe in boots

He's legit around 5'9". As far as I know (albeit second hand since I haven't talked to him since like 2011), he doesn't flat out hand girls money, but he does pay for all their travel expenses and shit. But the reason he does so well with girls now is hanging with him/fucking him has literally become a status symbol and form of validation for sluts. I remember being at Encore Beach Club in vegas a few years ago and hearing girls next to me arguing about whether they were hot enough to hang out with Dan

Last edited:
No he got attention when he started winning big in poker, before IG was a thing. He always had a reputation for being a rich party animal, social media just made it more known.
He never won at poker, he launders his father's stolen money. He can't even play the game.
He's legit around 5'9". As far as I know (albeit second hand since I haven't talked to him since like 2011), he doesn't flat out hand girls money, but he does pay for all their travel expenses and shit. But the reason he does so well with girls now is hanging with him/fucking him has literally become a status symbol and form of validation for sluts. I remember being at Encore Beach Club in vegas a few years ago and hearing girls next to me arguing about whether they were hot enough to hang out with Dan
5'8

He never won at poker, he launders his father's stolen money. He can't even play the game.

5'8
Dead thread bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
only a week old
Yes but it’s a dead topic who cares about whether he plays good poker or not, or whether he’s 5’9 or actually 5’8.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
He’s like 5’7 at most