Dandruff solution ?

Optimus prime !!

Optimus prime !!

Iron
Joined
Feb 26, 2026
Posts
69
Reputation
9
Guys I have severe dandruff I don't know is it sebarroic dermatosis or dandruff but it sticks to my scalp like flakes,please help me out
 
Sounds like could be flaky scalp OR dandruff ..

Do you know the difference / have you made your decision it is definitely dandruff?
Solutions for the two are different as the two are caused by different things, let me know OP
 
Sounds like could be flaky scalp OR dandruff ..

Do you know the difference / have you made your decision it is definitely dandruff?
Solutions for the two are different as the two are caused by different things, let me know OP
I have a oily scalp bro and my hair grows really fast I think it's dandruff
 

Similar threads

N
Replies
8
Views
65
iqletlowtest
iqletlowtest
Bigclaviclejackson
Replies
1
Views
33
fattofat
fattofat
crazychud000
Replies
6
Views
66
foidslayerx
foidslayerx
truetruehtn
Replies
14
Views
90
jacobthrows
jacobthrows

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top