Dandruff

D

Deleted member 26065

I saw the devil thru the woods in his black truck
Joined
Jan 30, 2023
Posts
2,497
Reputation
2,014
How do I get rid of this shit???? Please no cope advice like “stop washing ur hair with shampoo” i completely stopped using shampoo and wash my hair once a week with cold water. I have so much fucking dandruff its like I have cocaine on my scalp.
What the fuck
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, Deleted member 27452 and Deleted member 21898
How do I get rid of this shit???? Please no cope advice like “stop washing ur hair with shampoo” i completely stopped using shampoo and wash my hair once a week with cold water. I have so much fucking dandruff its like I have cocaine on my scalp.
What the fuck
Me too shampoo everyday I think
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452
I have thick dark hair and the dandruff can sometimes be visible. Rope fuel tbh
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452
Nizoral shampoo (ketoconazole)
 
  • +1
Reactions: czwarty and Deleted member 27452
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452 and Interested
My dandruff completely ruins the prettyboy look.
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and Deleted member 27452
Mine is gone after not shampooing for a few days, and conditioning everyday
 
Mine is gone after not shampooing for a few days, and conditioning everyday
Mine is very prominent in summer i dont have it other times of year
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
u might have serborheicc dermatitis like me. there's no cure, but u can treat it to make it not noticeable at all, so its ok.

go to a dermatologist best way and get a good shampoo, if it doesnt work go again.
if u have redness near ur nose thats another sign of serborheicc dermatitis
 
Shampoo cleanses the scalp and u will feel less itchy
Not rlly for OP's case. He likely has seb derm.
He needs to get on shampoo's that are less harsh or go for a natural option.

Also OP u need to change diet or stop wanking
 
2023 and haven't heard of nizoral jfl
 
Not rlly for OP's case. He likely has seb derm.
He needs to get on shampoo's that are less harsh or go for a natural option.

Also OP u need to change diet or stop wanking
yeah lol when i was 3 months on nofap I had 0 dandruff
 
no poo takes around 1.5-2 month to adapth. give some time
 

Similar threads

crazychud000
Replies
6
Views
66
foidslayerx
foidslayerx
britadeirajunior999
Replies
2
Views
66
m4thewsonn1845
m4thewsonn1845
jeremyy
Replies
0
Views
50
jeremyy
jeremyy
TopTierIncel42
Replies
45
Views
1K
TopTierIncel42
TopTierIncel42
Optimus prime !!
Replies
7
Views
80
Optimus prime !!
Optimus prime !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top