Dangers of Corticosteroids

Unbound

Unbound

Iron
Black pill me on corticosteroids like prednisone

what side effects do they have? might have to go on them but heard its bad for bones and development, also bloats you

Last edited:
um i have an extremely interesting story about prednisone

PM if want

• +1
Reactions: jj43 and Unbound

• +1
Reactions: Unbound
I had extreme hunger. My stomach was aching as if I haven't eaten in weeks and I had to eat so much to get rid of that feeling.

• +1
I had extreme hunger. My stomach was aching as if I haven't eaten in weeks and I had to eat so much to get rid of that feeling.
what dosage did you take and for how long?

what dosage did you take and for how long?
I can't remember but it wasn't a particularly large dose. I injured my vocal cords and that's why I took prednisone. I had really bad inflammation and I wanted it to go away as fast as possible because I use my voice daily.

• +1
i had to take prednisone for a handful of months to help with my health until I could get some other meds

Face became slightly more bloated (moonface is a side effect) even though i was dropping weight hard, legit like 20 lbs in a month because of endless diarrhea
Felt like shit
Felt tired all the time yet couldnt sleep

Cant really put my finger on everything that made me feel like shit, but I definitely did

Then then again thats when i was shitting blood and diarrhea 20 times a day, so that may be the reason i felt like crap too

Last edited:
  • +1