Danish Tinder Slayer (Niko) VS Saint Gonzalocel

Who mogs?

• Total voters
Niko, white Danish Tinder Slayer with over 20000 matches, 7 dates and 20+ slays:
View attachment 1663497View attachment 1663498View attachment 1663500View attachment 1663503

Tom/Saint Gonzalocel, a nice Jewish boy with 200 matches in 2 weeks during Tinder experiments, married in his mid-20s:
View attachment 1663511View attachment 1663512View attachment 1663514View attachment 1663515

I don't know the variables.

Location plays a role
is he using tinder gold and boosts?

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I don't know the variables.

Location plays a role
is he using tinder gold and boosts?
One is in Copenhagen, the other in London
I believe the first guy was using gold and boosts, the other didn't

One is in Copenhagen, the other in London
I believe the first guy was using gold and boosts, the other didn't

THere's ur answer then.

Case closed.

• JFL
Gonzalo mogs. His features are much more striking. Chadlite at least. Niko on the other hand is HTN.
In what way are gonzalo's features more striking?
Where would you put both on the prettyboy - masc scale?
If that's the case I wonder how come Niko was far more popular than Gonzalo.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Xangsane
im talking about the features like big dick sucking lips, vibrant eyes. Angelic type.
Phenotypically, where would you place them both?
How do I compare with both?

high tier normie
he definitely does look nt
hes a cutecel
In what way is some guy with masc features a cutecel :lul::lul::lul:

Also @dfucclife @deathdiss where do they both fall under the prettyboy - masc scale?

Also @dfucclife @deathdiss where do they both fall under the prettyboy - masc scale?

u insecure little boy. u know the answer to this.

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 19157

hes vry cute
he looks like a better looking michael cera

• JFL

2495D9C9 840A 4DC4 8906 AFB333319638

04D0A59F 004D 4314 B24C D45049739EE5

bros

• JFL
In what way are gonzalo's features more striking?
Where would you put both on the prettyboy - masc scale?
If that's the case I wonder how come Niko was far more popular than Gonzalo.
Better eyes/eyebrows
More so pretty than masc but not so much. 3/4 the way
I have no idea. Niko probably has a higher appeal pheno for his location.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 18840
  • JFL
I mog

• JFL
Better eyes/eyebrows
More so pretty than masc but not so much. 3/4 the way
I have no idea. Niko probably has a higher appeal pheno for his location.
Which one looks "prettier" of the two? Plenty of people here say gonzalo looks pretty masc
In what way do you think Niko has a higher appeal pheno for his location, being white? (The other is sand/white)

• +1
Reactions: Racky
danish is a cutecel

2nd is mostly pretty boy with masc.
So if the danish guy is a cutecel does this mean foids want cutecels in 2022?
In what way does the 2nd guy look prettyboy? A good set of people here says he looks maesthetic....

So if the danish guy is a cutecel does this mean foids want cutecels in 2022?
In what way does the 2nd guy look prettyboy? A good set of people here says he looks maesthetic....

2nd guy good collagan and full lips. So he's balanced between male and sex hormones.

• +1
even exotic mixed men who lean more on the Caucasian side barely pay ethnic tax.

• +1
What do you think?
Perhaps in the UK.
I have an ethnic first and last name and a western middle name; I use my first name most often, and only my middle name when talking to a white person who I know I never will be seeing again. I do this because I sometimes want to check the namepill in action.
People, especially whites, react better to me when I give them my middle name rather than my first name. No point trying to conceal who you are when it comes to getting a girlfriend; she will find out and plus, I've used my first name all my life as my name.
I won't doxx my first or last name, but my middle name is one of these. It's French, and my white British convert mother insisted that she puts this as my middle name (French names where my dad is from is associated with Christians and not Muslims like us)

Try guess what it is.

even exotic mixed men who lean more on the Caucasian side barely pay ethnic tax.
Since my first and last name is al-Qaeda tier, white people become chilly when I introduce them.
When I use my western middle name, they don't act as chilly :lul::lul::lul::lul:

I've experienced racism when growing up quite a bit though.

Which one looks "prettier" of the two? Plenty of people here say gonzalo looks pretty masc
In what way do you think Niko has a higher appeal pheno for his location, being white? (The other is sand/white)
Both are very prettyboyish but Gonzalo has more masc features. I can understand why people are saying that, it’s mainly because of his lower third; less rounded gonion than Niko as well hollow cheeks, cleft chin and closer set eyebrows in the second pic.
Yes being blonde white while giving the impression of being more bourgeois compared to Gonzalo both through pheno, facial expression(teeth smile in every picture) and fashion

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 18840
Since my first and last name is al-Qaeda tier, white people become chilly when I introduce them.
When I use my western middle name, they don't act as chilly :lul::lul::lul::lul:

I've experienced racism when growing up quite a bit though.

change name then. u are shooting urself in the foot for no reason.

• +1
lol

• JFL
Both are very prettyboyish but Gonzalo has more masc features. I can understand why people are saying that, it’s mainly because of his lower third; less rounded gonion than Niko as well hollow cheeks, cleft chin and closer set eyebrows in the second pic.
Yes being blonde white while giving the impression of being more bourgeois compared to Gonzalo both through pheno, facial expression(teeth smile in every picture) and fashion
Do you think Gonzalo appearing more "simple" and "boy next door" decreases his SMV dramatically, compared to Niko who's trying to appear like some HQNP posh lad?

• +1
Do you think Gonzalo appearing more "simple" and "boy next door" decreases his SMV dramatically, compared to Niko who's trying to appear like some HQNP posh lad?
I would suspect that yeah

• +1
@Xangsane what do you rate Gonzalo in the first pics

• +1
Also top guy psl?

• +1
I would suspect that yeah
When I did experiments on Gonzalo on Tinder, I noticed most women who'd like and match his profile are alt girls or overweight girls, the vast, vast majority being MTB or below. And this was in London.

This means you probably have to appear HQNP to slay foids in London; they dig this look a lot especially if the foids are from Continental Europe, probably because it means you're quite high status. He also dodged my question on ethnic preferences while talking to him on my greycel Reddit account, which means he probably only goes for white foids. He also admitted to being very picky on looks; Gonzalo on the other hand married a MTB in his mid-20s.

I've noticed in the South of England, pseudo-HQNP fuckboys do VERY well with middle-class and upper-middle-class foids who want a relationship. They also seem to be the biggest game players.

• Woah
i contacted him and send him this

• JFL
@Xangsane what do you rate Gonzalo in the first pics
Overall PSL for both:

Niko: 5 with HQNP high trust prettyboy fuckboy appeal
Gonzalo: 5.25 with boy-next-door appeal, also appears somewhat nerdy (5.5 in the first set of pics, 4.9 in the second set of pics)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
reddit i send him this
We would appreciate if you would make an account on our site and share your success on tinder with us :)
and link

• JFL