dannydipss’ SCLERAMAXXING guide

Itsjoeverlol

Itsjoeverlol

:3
hello, we all know the benefits of having a very visible and white sclera. for pretty boys especially, since a white and visible sclera is associated (partly) with femininity and (largely) with health. however, even masc max era will be able to utilize this guide and i will put which of these are more suitable for pretty boys and which more so for masc men.

1.(pretty)(masc) PRESERVATIVE FREE EYE LUBRICANTS
preservative free specifically i’m order to enable you to use them every day. you want LUBRICANTS, not redness relief, so you won’t have to become dependent on them. this makes the sclera whiter.

2.(pretty) EYELASH SERUM
use latisse, or some botanical extract in order to grow eyelashes. don’t rlly recommend latisse but if it works for you, go for it. this makes your eyelashes bigger which, in turn, makes eyes look bigger and introduces contrast for the sclera to really pop out.

3. (masc)(pretty) GENERAL HEALTH/SLEEP
pretty self explanatory. if your sclera is yellow you have jaundice. if it’s somewhat red, you need more sleep, etc.

4. (masc)(pretty) STOP SMOKING WEED
weed will give your eyes a permanently tired look and it’s not attractive unless you’re skaterboymaxxing. plus it’s a general iqmin and healthmin.

5. (pretty) NUDE EYELINER
nude eyeliner is just like eyeliner, except white and goes on the water line instead of the eyelashes line. barely noticeable and adds a very white vibrant look to your eyebrows.

6.(pretty)(masc) EYELASH CURLERS
curls eyelashes away from sclera so, instead of fighting for color dominance, contrasts with each other and brings each out more. even if you don’t use makeup i highly recommend this.

7. (pretty) MASCARA
as long as you don’t use too much it’s not that noticeable. same principle as last eyelash maxxes.

8. (pretty)(masc) EYELINER
contrasts with sclera, bringing it out more and adds an element of mystery. i put masc as well because you can use a little on the lower eyelid and look dark triad asf.

9. (masc)(pretty) WEIGHT LOSS
too much fat around eyes detracts from attention that should be going towards eyes. even if you’re not sclera maxxing you should be doing this.

10. (pretty)(masc) ICING UNDER EYES
reduces inflammation and allows your eyelids to be fully open.

studies show that health is one of the biggest factors in attractiveness. and a white, bright, visible sclera is a good factor of health. therefore, white sclera=good health=attractive.

Attachments

• IMG_7672.jpeg
    IMG_7672.jpeg
    78.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: laaoo, twilight, It'snotover and 14 others
oh

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Itsjoeverlol and Deleted member 32486
@Blackgymmax @Void_ @son of Aphrodite @ReinerGeist1 @redmaxx @PointOfNoReturn @pessimistic @Nad @IAMNOTANINCEL @Gaygymmaxx @Dr. Bludy @BloodClot

• +1
Reactions: Void_, redmaxx, BloodClot and 1 other person
hello, we all know the benefits of having a very visible and white sclera. for pretty boys especially, since a white and visible sclera is associated (partly) with femininity and (largely) with health. however, even masc max era will be able to utilize this guide and i will put which of these are more suitable for pretty boys and which more so for masc men.

preservative free specifically i’m order to enable you to use them every day. you want LUBRICANTS, not redness relief, so you won’t have to become dependent on them. this makes the sclera whiter.

2.(pretty) EYELASH SERUM
use latisse, or some botanical extract in order to grow eyelashes. don’t rlly recommend latisse but if it works for you, go for it. this makes your eyelashes bigger which, in turn, makes eyes look bigger and introduces contrast for the sclera to really pop out.

pretty self explanatory. if your sclera is yellow you have jaundice. if it’s somewhat red, you need more sleep, etc.

weed will give your eyes a permanently tired look and it’s not attractive unless you’re skaterboymaxxing. plus it’s a general iqmin and healthmin.

nude eyeliner is just like eyeliner, except white and goes on the water line instead of the eyelashes line. barely noticeable and adds a very white vibrant look to your eyebrows.

curls eyelashes away from sclera so, instead of fighting for color dominance, contrasts with each other and brings each out more. even if you don’t use makeup i highly recommend this.

7. (pretty) MASCARA
as long as you don’t use too much it’s not that noticeable. same principle as last eyelash maxxes.

contrasts with sclera, bringing it out more and adds an element of mystery. i put masc as well because you can use a little on the lower eyelid and look dark triad asf.

too much fat around eyes detracts from attention that should be going towards eyes. even if you’re not sclera maxxing you should be doing this.

studies show that health is one of the biggest factors in attractiveness. and a white, bright, visible sclera is a good factor of health. therefore, white sclera=good health=attractive.
i dont think any of these make your sclera whiter.

maybe the eye serum but you didn't suggest any

tldr
dont do stupid shit to your body, wear makeup

wtf

• Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
i dont think any of these make your sclera whiter.

maybe the eye serum but you didn't suggest any
they help give the appearance of a whiter and more visible sclera. if black and white are put next to each other. the white looks more vibrant. eye serum really there’s too many i can list, so just go to walmart and find the cheapest preservative free eye lubricant. make sure it doesn’t have any vasodilators.

2.(pretty) EYELASH SERUM

7. (pretty) MASCARA

you forgot to talk about the main reason that is a dry eye caused by too much screen time

• +1
Reactions: Itsjoeverlol
what jfl i read and u literally listed one thing all the other are softmaxxes so people dont look at your sclera jfl. And why would lubrificants not make one dependent on it but redness relief products make?

you forgot to talk about the main reason that is a dry eye caused by too much screen time
which could likely be solved by the eye lubricants. but it wouldn’t hurt to look away from time to time.

what jfl i read and u literally listed one thing all the other are softmaxxes so people dont look at your sclera jfl. And why would lubrificants not make one dependent on it but redness relief products make?
redness relief contain vasodilators. which constricts the vessels in the eye to eliminate redness. however, this isn’t sustainable, and if you miss a dose, then you get rebound redness. lubricants, on the other hand, moisturize your eye and allow it to not get dried up, thereby reducing redness.

all the others help add contrast to the sclera, thereby making it look better.

redness relief contain vasodilators. which constricts the vessels in the eye to eliminate redness. however, this isn’t sustainable, and if you miss a dose, then you get rebound redness. lubricants, on the other hand, moisturize your eye and allow it to not get dried up, thereby reducing redness.
but your body regulates the moisture. If you moisture, your body will start producing less moisture and you would become dependent in the same way

• Hmm...
but your body regulates the moisture. If you moisture, your body will start producing less moisture and you would become dependent in the same way
your eye already doesn’t moisturize itself. it doesn’t make a difference. plus, that “moisturizers make your skin lazy” statement is a hoax.

your eye already doesn’t moisturize itself. it doesn’t make a difference. plus, that “moisturizers make your skin lazy” statement is a hoax.
its not a hoax. Its how the body works. One should treat the cause of the problems if possible.

ever thought that maybe you’re coping?
Dont see how, i wish i was wrong. What i did to tested it was i passed for months moisturizer in one arm of mine and not in the other and then i stopped. I could clearly see how this arm got very dry. I honestly have pity for people like her because she truly believe she can deduce things based on the reductionist information she have. Only way to test things is with experience, in this case with randomized controlled trials.

"Both healthy young and aging female subjects react with typical symptoms of temporary dryness to a sudden stop of a previous long-term moisturizer treatment but regain normal levels quickly without continuation of moisturizers. The skin recovery time for skin dehydration is 1–3 weeks in young female subjects with varying intensities depending on the season."

Remember: She said has no impact whatsoever because "Sebous production is purely hormonal and moisturizer doesnt affect it". Jfl how someone can be that dumb.

"Both healthy young and aging female subjects react with typical symptoms of temporary dryness to a sudden stop of a previous long-term moisturizer treatment but regain normal levels quickly without continuation of moisturizers. The skin recovery time for skin dehydration is 1–3 weeks in young female subjects with varying intensities depending on the season."

Remember: She said has no impact whatsoever because "Sebous production is purely hormonal and moisturizer doesnt affect it". Jfl how someone can be that dumb.
no ingredients. no previous medical history. no specific products. lots of things missing and lots of factors not accounted for. a well done and articulate study would be a lot more intricate and detailed

wear the wig and thigh highs now

• Ugh..
the importance of PFL

short PFL = less sclera

long PFL = more sclera

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Sprinkles and Deleted member 31155
the importance of PFL

short PFL = less sclera

long PFL = more sclera
it’s not only about the width. very controversial but high vertical eyelids are really good. fuck hunter eyes.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Sprinkles, Whatashame and thecel
Good thread however you forgot to mention egg whites for instantly whiter sclera (not even kidding, it’s extremely effective and healthy for the eye, it was a very well known Hollywood trick in the past).

• Hmm...
Reactions: Napoleon1800
no ingredients. no previous medical history. no specific products. lots of things missing and lots of factors not accounted for. a well done and articulate study would be a lot more intricate and detailed
you will always find problems in every article. No study is perfect. You can search the others done in the same topic, or just try for yoursself, or believe in what you want jfl. Anyways its not like the end of the world because the skin evenetually goes back to its originak state of moisture but the point was just to show how she was wrong

Good thread however you forgot to mention egg whites for instantly whiter sclera (not even kidding, it’s extremely effective and healthy for the eye, it was a very well known Hollywood trick in the past).
what do u mean? put egg white directly in the eyes or around it? csuse around it how that would help the sclera

what do u mean? put egg white directly in the eyes or around it? csuse around it how that would help the sclera
yeah i’ve never heard of that myself. as for the moisturizer argument let’s agree to disagree. there needs to be a huge case study

also do eyelashmaxxing they are so much halo for a face ngl

• +1
Use egg whites.
Sounds stupid or weird or whatever, but it’s an old Hollywood trick that ALL actors would use before their scenes; when you make your scrambled eggs in the morning, before you whisk, dip your finger into the white (not yolk, it will provide fat soluble nutrients, but won’t fix eye issues like astigmatism like raw butter does, however they will both make your eyes red for at least 2-3 hours) and just roll your eyes around with literally a minuscule amount on your fingertip. Me? I pour an entire eggs worth straight into my eyes over my basin every time I make steak tartare (2-3x daily), except in the morning, I just dab a little, I have to go to work, can’t have egg whites on my face at the job site.
You may think it’s crazy, but just try it; night and day different, it doesn’t necessarily make your actual iris lighter, but the sclera massively becomes super white in maybe 40 seconds. Just blink until it all absorbs then wipe the excess if you have any - cause if you do, it’ll dry into the skin (providing amino acids which is good, however) and look like dry skin and flakey - not a good look.

• +1
Reactions: JoachimPeiper14
Good post, bookmarked. Appreciate the tag. Prettymaxx is law

• +1
What lubricator and eyelash serum do you recommend? I was thinking of getting a redness reliver
eyelash serum:

eye lubricant:

don’t use redness relief everyday. it’ll cause rebound redness. use only for special occasions

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
I heard it makes the eye color darker, also seen pics. Would not recommend it since it burns eye fat too according to some people. Castor oil mogs.

I heard it makes the eye color darker, also seen pics. Would not recommend it since it burns eye fat too according to some people. Castor oil mogs.
yeah i was contemplating adding latisse but some people have had great results without the side effects so i put it with a warning. has castor oil worked for you?

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
has castor oil worked for you?
For my eyebrows no, I use liquid minox on them but for my lashes yeah. It grew my lower lashes from short to decent in some month, i'll continue to use it. It also burns when it goes on the eye sclera but after i wake up the sclera looks whiter, so it probably moisturize it.

Tag next thread

For my eyebrows no, I use liquid minox on them but for my lashes yeah. It grew my lower lashes from short to decent in some month, i'll continue to use it. It also burns when it goes on the eye sclera but after i wake up the sclera looks whiter, so it probably moisturize it.
do you have before and after pics of your lashes?

Tell me more about this

• Love it
Reactions: SteveRogers