Dantallion: The World from a 6'3 Teen Mogger (bragthread)

D

Deleted member 29081

71st of the 72 Spirits of Solomon.
My Stats:
6'3, frauded to 6'4
70 HZ Voice to the point where people comment about it pretty regularly
HTN?
IRL Chadlite SMV

sky GIF

lemme introduce myself.
- I first started lurking on this site when I was 14, during Arvid's art girl days.
- Soon after, I joined, ranting ab the tales of my first oneitis- being labelled 'the most mentally deranged person I've ever met' by another user.
- I deleted my account, and joined @prettyboislime's discord server, those were good times being with @Lev Peshkov @mogstar @Pendejo @RoundHouse @Chad1212 and more.
- Moonie's discord got nuked n I deleted my discord, expecting to live a life of bluepill. Little did I know, I'd spend over a year after still lurking the site- no matter the highs and lows I experienced.

So why am I back?
- I started mass snapping girls on Friday cos I love validation. Every girl who opened my snap would reply, and even those who'd usually block spammers would start convos w me cos 'I look interesting.
- 2 observations are how many girls didn't open the snaps cos yk the competition is off the charts they get snapped by a million people n how irl > online dating
- One girl broke the straw on the camel's back, returning me to this site.
Friday: she thirsting after seeing my face.
Saturday n Sunday: she tryna organise a meetup.
Monday n Tuesday : we chilling she sending nudes being simpy n clingy
Wednesday: I air her
Thursday: we speak, she 'met someone new who's nice and v simpy'
then she started bragging about how hot she is
(note she's a landwhale w a 4 bc who lost it at 14)

consider I've had girls way better looking than her obsessed w me n begging for me. my oneitis/ permanently on off situationship is litro a tiktok famous fogger.
- the morning, my cousin n his girls were browsing the site laughing at @thecel's transition posts. n here I am. there's a chance they might even read this thread :ROFLMAO:

What do I want?
- finna share my experiences w the community who took me from a rotter who watched anime n beat it everyday 12 hrs a day to a rotter who would mog if he put in any effort.
- gonna list my future plans, i cba w coping anymore after what i saw w that landwhale. time to take this world by its reins.

The Value of Looks:
- I consistently get told I get 'carried' by looks.
- 'you're really hot but you're just annoying'
- 'I look at you but when you open your mouth...'
- I struggle a lot more online than in person. I met up w girls to smash during the summer thru jus my face online but I really cba.
- Validation> Sex.
- people always talk ab how I only have female friends
- 'we can either be the cucker or the cucked'
- 'What's happiness? Fucking and mogging.'- @thecel
- called a 'manwhore' by girls often
- been chased around by girls
- been stalked by girls (currently being stalked by my oneitis for the 10th month now; she stalked me home, stalked my grandma, befriends every girl i'm friends w to brag ab what she's done w me n tried talking to my hoe's 11 yo sister)
- had multiple girls beg to be my slave
- have had my feet licked by a girl
- catcalled n approached sometimes.
- warm approach sm, cold approach is obv rare.
- u want specific stories ask me cos there's tm for me to remember
- Semen Retention fr boosts ur appeal hard. when I retain I mog hard n I'm genuinely magnetic. whenever I retain 30+ days, I end up being heavily approached.

Memories from this site:
- I preesh everything this community gave me knowledgewise, even tho it's common sense n most guys are redpilled n semi-blackpilled.
- people like Selinity, Grimba n @TakaTeo when I first joined, and @Prettyboy @Arborist n Niko are proper gs
- the sense of community n understanding, when I used to rant here back in the day I felt heard- unlike now, I don't have any male friends n if I did, the stories I told them would sound ludicrous.
- only person I'm comfortable w telling stories ab girls is my cousin but he's irl Chad who gets catcalled on the streets whenever he goes out n is p busy w his redpill goof. anyone else would be jealous or unbelieving.

Purpose of this thread?
- I was gonna tell my story of sorrow, of heartbreak, of being a victim and a victor. A life where one was given the hand of God, and the knowledge of God- the ability to achieve anything he desired effortlessly, yet his own sloth would steal everything from him.
- It might sound sad to call success or mediocrity w girls
- But I can't be asked.
- If you read this far, I love u for listening to my lil storytime.

Future Plans:
- My goals? Ambition without action is merely a fantasy
- I searched for over a decade for the meaning of life, and the truth is reason is your bondage.
- I cba anymore to suffer, the agony of defeat means much more than the joy of victory.
- So I'm actually gonna try in life, cos whenever I try moving on from a certain mulatta HTB who's obsessed w me, the world drags me back to her.

Actions:
In the domains of Health, Wealth, Relationships

Health:
- grow to 6'6 (out of my control but eh)
- go gym, people r surprised when they hear I don't cos of my build
- diet- eat good food
- SR, meditate, cold showers, skincare n acc brush my teeth (brushing teeth is cope, I litro pullled more when I didn't brush in the evening :feelskek:)

Wealth:
- careermaxx
- schoolmaxx

Relationships:
- just be NT
- act calm n casual
- we don't chase we attract- unironically from two of my old situationships, real.

Misc:
- the site is extremely well-known, I've litro heard n joined in w HTNs debating PSL Gods.
- psl gods are alex schlab, josh mcgregor, dolph, kelly oubre n 6'9 guju :)cool:) imo
- every girl has 6 million guys snapping her.
- irl mogs so hard for me, esp cos presence since height frame n voice
- multiple girls hv spoken ab bug eyes n hunter eyes w me
- girls love roblox
- this girl cheated on her gf w me then her gf found out n started sending her thirst traps to me.
- started listening to subliminals n co cos why not
- i should acc sleep more than 4 hrs a day instead of texting girls at night
- simps are so cringe
- i love girls being simpy til its tm
- my female friends are way more chill than any guy friends who don't get nun
- even my worst looking hoes hv hella guys on them
- this girl doesnt even hv social media n this 6'3 pakistani guy has been simping for her
- she's been using him for validation n its wild since i read his texts while clapping her cheeks n getting driven home by her dad.
- the 5'6 guy who simps for my oneitis who litro stalks me is wilddd. this guy litro got rejected for being too short n has seen her fawn over me yet still does this.
- teen love pill n jb pill are legit, but sm girls are hella promiscuous.

all this n im still sad cos yk teen love pill fr.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: chawaje, Deleted member 24221, SubhumanCurrycel and 11 others
How many virgin girls did you deflower?

No pics?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Red Fox
How the fuck did you ascend this hard?

PM your face next to a stadiometer

What do these girls think about prettyboy types, is the female gaze true or bullshit?

No pics

=

Not a word not even a fucking molecule

• +1
Reactions: lassebasse, sub5faliure, OGJBSLAYER and 25 others
I can’t fucking believe this is real
Describe yourself how do you look like? Your hair your jaw your eyes etc…

3268200 1513909 1569612622572

@ascension @BongMog

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: breadyl, Syc., capybara and 8 others
My Stats:
6'3, frauded to 6'4
HTN?
IRL Chadlite SMV

sky GIF

lemme introduce myself.
- I first started lurking on this site when I was 14, during Arvid's art girl days.
- Soon after, I joined, ranting ab the tales of my first oneitis- being labelled 'the most mentally deranged person I've ever met' by another user.
- I deleted my account, and joined @prettyboislime's discord server, those were good times being with @Lev Peshkov @mogstar @Pendejo @RoundHouse @Chad1212 and more.
- Moonie's discord got nuked n I deleted my discord, expecting to live a life of bluepill. Little did I know, I'd spend over a year after still lurking the site- no matter the highs and lows I experienced.

So why am I back?
- I started mass snapping girls on Friday cos I love validation. Every girl who opened my snap would reply, and even those who'd usually block spammers would start convos w me cos 'I look interesting.
- 2 observations are how many girls didn't open the snaps cos yk the competition is off the charts they get snapped by a million people n how irl > online dating

consider I've had girls way better looking than her obsessed w me n begging for me. my oneitis/ permanently on off situationship is litro a tiktok famous fogger.
- the morning, my cousin n his girls were browsing the site laughing at @thecel's transition posts. n here I am. there's a chance they might even read this thread :ROFLMAO:

What do I want?
- finna share my experiences w the community who took me from a rotter who watched anime n beat it everyday 12 hrs a day to a rotter who would mog if he put in any effort.
- gonna list my future plans, i cba w coping anymore after what i saw w that landwhale. time to take this world by its reins.

The Value of Looks:
- I struggle a lot more online than in person. I met up w girls to smash during the summer thru jus my face online but I really cba.
- Validation> Sex.
- been stalked by girls (currently being stalked by my oneitis for the 10th month now; she stalked me home, stalked my grandma, befriends every girl i'm friends w to brag ab what she's done w me n tried talking to my hoe's 11 yo sister)
- Semen Retention fr boosts ur appeal hard. when I retain I mog hard n I'm genuinely magnetic. whenever I retain 30+ days, I end up being heavily approached.

Memories from this site:
- I preesh everything this community gave me knowledgewise, even tho it's common sense n most guys are redpilled n semi-blackpilled.
- people like Selinity, Grimba n @TakaTeo when I first joined, and @Prettyboy @Arborist n Niko are proper gs
- the sense of community n understanding, when I used to rant here back in the day I felt heard- unlike now, I don't have any male friends n if I did, the stories I told them would sound ludicrous.
- only person I'm comfortable w telling stories ab girls is my cousin but he's irl Chad who gets catcalled on the streets whenever he goes out n is p busy w his redpill goof. anyone else would be jealous or unbelieving.

Purpose of this thread?
- I was gonna tell my story of sorrow, of heartbreak, of being a victim and a victor. A life where one was given the hand of God, and the knowledge of God- the ability to achieve anything he desired effortlessly, yet his own sloth would steal everything from him.
- But I can't be asked.

Future Plans:
- I searched for over a decade for the meaning of life, and the truth is reason is your bondage.
- I cba anymore to suffer, the agony of defeat means much more than the joy of victory.
- So I'm actually gonna try in life, cos whenever I try moving on from a certain mulatta HTB who's obsessed w me, the world drags me back to her.

Actions:

Health:
- diet- eat good food
- SR, meditate, cold showers, skincare n acc brush my teeth (brushing teeth is cope, I litro pullled more when I didn't brush in the evening :feelskek:)

Wealth:
- careermaxx
- schoolmaxx

Relationships:
- just be NT
- act calm n casual
- we don't chase we attract- unironically from two of my old situationships, real.

Misc:
- the site is extremely well-known, I've litro heard n joined in w HTNs debating PSL Gods.
- psl gods are alex schlab, josh mcgregor, dolph, kelly oubre n 6'9 guju :)cool:) imo
- girls love roblox
- this girl cheated on her gf w me then her gf found out n started sending her thirst traps to me.
- simps are so cringe
- this girl doesnt even hv social media n this 6'3 pakistani guy has been simping for her
- she's been using him for validation n its wild since i read his texts while clapping her cheeks n getting driven home by her dad.
- the 5'6 guy who simps for my oneitis who litro stalks me is wilddd. this guy litro got rejected for being too short n has seen her fawn over me yet still does this.

Can you send a face pic in pm dawg

No pics

=

Not a word not even a fucking molecule
take it how u want but ik people better looking than me irl who prolly have wilder stories

What do these girls think about prettyboy types, is the female gaze true or bullshit?
maesthetics is legit
prettyboy type is rare 5'11 prettyboy ik got cheated on by his gf for his 6'3 lightskin best friend
How the fuck did you ascend this hard?
'i hope you get everything you want and live the happiest life ever'
How many virgin girls did you deflower?
4 but one already did it twice w girls
my bc isnt that high cos hella girls will only do it in a bed not a field

• +1
Reactions: GalacticHero, poopoohead and lightskinbengali
LARP

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Mastermind, Danish_Retard and 4 others
jfl at everyone who believes this larping cuck

• +1
Reactions: Egyptianmogger, Mastermind, RAMU KAKA and 3 others
remember only legit slayer stories are from people like crisick the rest are tales.

• +1
Reactions: Mastermind, Red Fox, Prince88 and 1 other person
if u guys hv discord i can send u stuff
idk if i'm comfortable sharing my face but ironically i can show u girls i was w n slayers from my area

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Red Fox, mogstar and 2 others
idk if i'm comfortable sharing my face but ironically i can show u girls i was w n slayers from my area
Why the fuck would anyone want pictures with random girls and random 'slayers' :lul: :lul: :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 27932 and Deleted member 29081
hope you get cancer in the eyes

yeah send it to me

cool man#7378

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29081
Looksmax.org is that kind of website where you can meet 150IQ med students users and you can also meet that kind of user like OP.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130, latincell95, OGJBSLAYER and 9 others
I can’t fucking believe this is real
Describe yourself how do you look like? Your hair your jaw your eyes etc…
most people dont hv good faces imo but ik hella tall people
my appeal isnt from my face but i hv one of the longest side profiles ik
ill admit i hv a rlly distinct feature on my face that haloes me but imagine if i go to sch on monday n the redpill group hv read my post
it might be cos i live in an area of the world which values n promotes promiscuity

• +1
Reactions: GalacticHero and poopoohead
Alright
Time to go to ignore list
Bcuz I got migraine reading this essay

• JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Send me your DC tag.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27932
Who is this bro ? Dm me on disc

what does your frame and body look like ?

My Stats:
6'3, frauded to 6'4
HTN?
IRL Chadlite SMV

sky GIF

lemme introduce myself.

So why am I back?

What do I want?

The Value of Looks:
- Validation> Sex.

Memories from this site:

Purpose of this thread?
- But I can't be asked.

Future Plans:

Actions:

Health:
- diet- eat good food

Wealth:
- careermaxx
- schoolmaxx

Relationships:
- just be NT
- act calm n casual

Misc:
- girls love roblox
- simps are so cringe

Didn't read cringe humble brag+no pics

No pics makes this larp so cringe

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24586
What’s your disc I got some questions

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27932
  • +1
Reactions: mogstar
Sarara#5758

im gonna delete my account when i send my 10th post cos yk i dont want to rot here

who are you nigga

My Stats:
6'3, frauded to 6'4
HTN?
IRL Chadlite SMV

sky GIF

lemme introduce myself.

So why am I back?

What do I want?

The Value of Looks:
- Validation> Sex.

Memories from this site:

Purpose of this thread?
- But I can't be asked.

Future Plans:

Actions:

Health:
- diet- eat good food

Wealth:
- careermaxx
- schoolmaxx

Relationships:
- just be NT
- act calm n casual

Misc:
- girls love roblox
- simps are so cringe

EA9193FD BB16 42FD 911D 0FDF6357C5B6

• JFL
Reactions: lightskinbengali
My Stats:
6'3, frauded to 6'4
HTN?
IRL Chadlite SMV

sky GIF

lemme introduce myself.

So why am I back?

What do I want?

The Value of Looks:
- Validation> Sex.

Memories from this site:

Purpose of this thread?
- But I can't be asked.

Future Plans:

Actions:

Health:
- diet- eat good food

Wealth:
- careermaxx
- schoolmaxx

Relationships:
- just be NT
- act calm n casual

Misc:
- girls love roblox
- simps are so cringe

Has been a long while since I came onto this site, My plans worked out pretty damn well tbh.

Some taka tidbits for you

Teen love is difficult (e.g I got caught out having 2 gfs at same time when I was 16 lol peak times) , honestly most girls around our age are all exceedingly similar, just in different archetypes. They are different combinations of puzzle pieces, some seem mega intricate with dips and rivets but are made up of just a few peices, others look more simple to put together and connect but r made up of tons of little pieces. Try Find a puzzle that hasn't had other guys dicks in it, is good to put together, and nice to look at.

don't get caught up trying to figure them all out or look for deeper reasonings to why they do bullshit they do, the less you worry about shit they're trying to take up your mental space with, the better. Most of the time they don't even know why they did what they did (manic dopamine retardancy) Self awareness is a lost art in 90% of the girls in this generation

They snap a dozen guys because their dopamine receptors are so fried from tiktok they need constant new stimulation to maintain a semblance of self worth

Tiktok girls are not worth the time at all, lord they are insufferable. extra points if shes got that sun and moon tapestry from Amazon in her room.

Height is not necessarily out of your control but 6"3 is already great (But fix that fucking sleep schedule NOW or 6'6 will stay a pipe dream)

under NO circumstances should you be upset or bothered about a girl with a 4bc, that's 4 poor choices before you that you don't need to let slide, she wasn't even top teir anyways why stress at all

Practice being more silent (NOT IN AN AUTISTIC WAY, JUST DONT FILL IN EMPTY SPACE WITH EMPTY WORDS), silence is one of the greatest arts of conversation, even over text, short and sweet, longer is better in select situations but for general purpose not saying too much.

Girls tend to want to fill in the space your select silence leaves, they often will say and do a lot more in that space then if you just fill the conversation ball pit with shit for her to lay on and ignore/deflect.

You should Veiw your words as things that have a value that you don't want to inflate, the more you speak, the lower the worth. Also works well because girls LOVE to read into the little shit you say, - you can make your words take up as much space in her mind with as little said as possible.

end of taka tidbits 🐊

Tbh may have to start browsing again after being summoned I missed this places unbridled fuckery.

3 months in this larping faggot didn't prove a single thing he barked about in his demented schizophrenic essay he laid down typing with his brown shit stained fingers inside a Bangalore sewer and roped

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: plukee and Aypo129
My Stats:
6'3, frauded to 6'4
HTN?
IRL Chadlite SMV

sky GIF

lemme introduce myself.

So why am I back?

What do I want?

The Value of Looks:
- Validation> Sex.

Memories from this site:

Purpose of this thread?
- But I can't be asked.

Future Plans:

Actions:

Health:
- diet- eat good food

Wealth:
- careermaxx
- schoolmaxx

Relationships:
- just be NT
- act calm n casual

Misc:
- girls love roblox
- simps are so cringe

If at your stats you’re still on this Dalit site writing essays I’m probably not missing out on much