Dark and thick eyebrows - but way too big?

D

Deleted member 30464

Iron
Joined
Jun 2, 2023
Posts
1
Reputation
1
I know people like thick/dark eyebrows, but I think mine are a bit over the top.
I went over 20-30 threads on this - but still no idea what to do.

What are you thoughts?
I only tweeze the unibrow middle and the far ends.
But maybe I should shape the ends as they're too thick?

Pictures
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot 2023-06-22 at 16.54.05.jpg
    Screenshot 2023-06-22 at 16.54.05.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot 2023-06-22 at 16.53.52.jpg
    Screenshot 2023-06-22 at 16.53.52.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot 2023-06-22 at 16.53.40.jpg
    Screenshot 2023-06-22 at 16.53.40.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot 2023-06-22 at 16.53.15.jpg
    Screenshot 2023-06-22 at 16.53.15.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31024
they look good imo
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and Deleted member 30464
Pluck the top of them slightly to make them just a little bit thinner. After that they’ll totally mog
 
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21403 and Deleted member 31024
white people things
 

Similar threads

iwanttoascend492
Replies
3
Views
39
badacne
badacne
Dominik_yeah
Replies
5
Views
31
Dominik_yeah
Dominik_yeah
i<3cats
Replies
1
Views
39
i<3cats
i<3cats
driesh456
Replies
10
Views
59
kbj
kbj
driesh456
Replies
1
Views
31
Idehomannetje
Idehomannetje

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top