Dark blue vs green eyes?

D

Deleted member 2268

Kraken
Which is better

Assuming light green

@Amnesia @Deusmaximus

brb using imagination since no pics

light > dark. specific color is less important. even very light brown/amber mogs dark blue

• +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, Deleted member 24347, Oberyn and 8 others
b1de8ed13f56e845934c2a124ae442c9.jpg

mogs
Deep-Blue-Eyes.jpg

slightly, you couldn't even tell it's blue unless up close for second pic

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deprived, lightskinbengali and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: notrealdanish, Mouthbreath and Deleted member 19297
as long as its not brown, the lighter the better, it doesnt matter if its green or blue.
so to ur question since u said the green is lighter so the green mogs

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian and gribsufer1
as long as its not brown, the lighter the better, it doesnt matter if its green or blue.
so to ur question since u said the green is lighter so the green mogs
What about light brown/amber? I don't have the ethnic brown mine has been complimented by others so I don't think it's a FAILO color at least but I don't think it's a HALO color neither.

from this close yeah the second one mogs but from 30cm> , its the same as brown eyes
blue eyes always mog, the thing is that u need to use the same person for the edits, because our brain cant evaluate specific traits separately

if not by family members then i guess u have pretty nice eyes
By friends and strangers. But I am not sure if brown is a failo always or if it can be neutral as in not failo and not halo as well.

By friends and strangers. But I am not sure if brown is a failo always or if it can be neutral as in not failo and not halo as well.
Everything that's not a halo is a failo imo.
A clone of yourself with the only difference being a specific "halo" feature will always mog you, just as a guy with a good jaw will mog a guy with a recessed jaw.

• Hmm...
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
0memzqqod5a31.jpg

how about this? you could NOT tell she's not deathnik tier coloring unless you're all the way up in her face
this level of blue eyes deff light green is better, but when talking about dark blue eyes isnt that much

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268
Everything that's not a halo is a failo imo.
A clone of yourself with the only difference being a specific "halo" feature will always mog you, just as a guy with a good jaw will mog a guy with a recessed jaw.
Halo is when something boosts you and failo is when something brings you down.
This guy for example has not a single failo that damages his looks but also not a single striking feature that halos his looks. Nothing boosts him but nothing brings him down.
Dylan O'Brien - Rotten Tomatoes

This guy on the other hand have many halos that boost him, but he also have failos which damages his looks (i.e nct and negative orbital vector).
Jon-Erik Hexum - IMDb

Failo, neutral, halo are completely different things.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BrahminBoss and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Halo is when something boosts you and failo is when something brings you down.
This guy for example has not a single failo that damages his looks but also not a single striking feature that halos his looks. Nothing boosts him but nothing brings him down.
Dylan O'Brien - Rotten Tomatoes'Brien - Rotten Tomatoes

This guy on the other hand have many halos that boost him, but he also have failos which damages his looks (i.e nct and negative orbital vector).
Jon-Erik Hexum - IMDb

Failo, neutral, halo are completely different things.
regarding negative orbital vector, I have yet so see a person with a positive one

regarding negative orbital vector, I have yet so see a person with a positive one
It's not about positive it's about not having recessed infraorbitals. When you are not recessed you have a straight orbital vector instead of sunken in.

Recessed infra orbitals.
my new plaid pants: Jon-Eric Hexum Four Times

Non recessed infra oribitals.
Francisco Lachowski in profile | Francisco lachowski, Male art photography,  Top male models

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21062 and BrahminBoss
lighter the better, regardless of color

• +1
Reactions: Aero, Magnum Opus, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 2 others
It's not about positive it's about not having recessed infraorbitals. When you are not recessed you have a straight orbital vector instead of sunken in.

Recessed infra orbitals.
my new plaid pants: Jon-Eric Hexum Four Times

Non recessed infra oribitals.
Francisco Lachowski in profile | Francisco lachowski, Male art photography,  Top male models
How can you measure that? In the frankfurt plane chico seems to also have a NOV.

How can you measure that? In the frankfurt plane chico seems to also have a NOV.
If Hexum had a non recessed infra orbital he would also have at least neutral canthal tilt if not positive.

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus
obv green eyes

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn, Deleted member 2268 and mug
amber

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2268