Dark Buccal Tunnels/Corridors. GTFIH

Deleted member 3259

Deleted member 3259

Kraken
What is a Dark Buccal Tunnel, and what is the significance of this? Dark buccal tunnels are these:
A9a83f03dd72533a355585646ffec24b1

When you smile, or if you bite your teeth together completely and take a photo, if you look on the corners of the mouth, and you seoe dark on those sides, as opposed to only seeing teeth, this means that you have Dark Buccal Tunnels / Corridors.

You get these from having an underdeveloped maxilla. Here is an example of how it's supposed to look:

Download
3 Figure2 1

How do you fix this? Well, that answer I think you already know. However, if you have the money and you want to fraud, then there is botox available to fix this problem.

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock, middayshowers, Deleted member 4310 and 1 other person
palate expander

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, RecessedPrettyboy, EthnicelAscension and 1 other person
Just fucking lol i was thinking about that 5 min ago and now here a thread bouta that TBH NGL NGL

Just fucking lol i was thinking about that 5 min ago and now here a thread bouta that TBH NGL NGL

What specifically were you thinking about?

Just questionning myself what is it . Irl no one care about that .

Sure, people may not care about how it looks, necessarily. But, if you do have it, there is an underlying cause, which is an underdeveloped maxilla.

Sure, people may not care about how it looks, necessarily. But, if you do have it, there is an underlying cause, which is an underdeveloped maxilla.

Dont think so . Many of gl pp have it . My maxilla is underdeveliped and i dont have tvhis

Dont think so . Many of gl pp have it . My maxilla is underdeveliped and i dont have tvhis

Yes, thats literally the case. Look it up on Realself if you dont believe me.

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU
Palate Expander

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, EthnicelAscension and Deleted member 1862

OVER FOR HER

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Oberyn, justanothergymcell, GoMadAndSTFU and 2 others
i have those now ): i didn’t before. i hope invisalign can make them go away

When did anyone say it was over for anyone with them? It literally means the maxilla is underdeveloped. You can still be gl while having them. God the amount of coping tards on this website, over exaggerate about everything to try and cope lmao

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper
When did anyone say it was over for anyone with them? It literally means the maxilla is underdeveloped. You can still be gl while having them. God the amount of coping tards on this website, over exaggerate about everything to try and cope lmao
Dn r . go back to analyzing underdeveloped maxillas pls