Dark circles, hollowing, eye area 0/10

Deleted member 4410

Deleted member 4410

5eryhgtf54wersujh4
Basically this and the next year I will be looks/healthmaxxing. There are a couple of things that need to be fixed and eye area is one of those.
I have bad undereye support. I don't have NCT or lower sclera show, but there's barely any tissue underneath eyes. It's hollow, dark and I look like a perma-tired oldcel.
FOR NOW, because of other shit I'm getting, there's no chance for me to pay for implants.

Would you say I should try regular fillers first? They're like 5% of the implant price in my region.

Those pics are in good lighting. Imagine how I look when it's not. I'm not even posting side profile as it's hideous. Negative orbital vector is very present.

Attachments

• 22.png
    22.png
    3.5 KB · Views: 214
  • 123123123.jpg
    123123123.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 214
Basically this and the next year I will be looks/healthmaxxing. There are a couple of things that need to be fixed and eye area is one of those.
I have bad undereye support. I don't have NCT or lower sclera show, but there's barely any tissue underneath eyes. It's hollow, dark and I look like a perma-tired oldcel.
FOR NOW, because of other shit I'm getting, there's no chance for me to pay for implants.

Would you say I should try regular fillers first? They're like 5% of the implant price in my region.

Those pics are in good lighting. Imagine how I look when it's not. I'm not even posting side profile as it's hideous. Negative orbital vector is very present.
Under-eye fillers that's all you should do, and choose hyaluronic acid, and keep give us update once done,

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4410
I'm going to do that next month. Gotta fix that shit already.

You may combine with botox to lower eyelid since it looks like you got muscle hyperteophie there

You may combine with botox to lower eyelid since it looks like you got muscle hyperteophie there

I don't mind that bulge, if it's what you're referring to.

• +1
Reactions: Almu
forward growth

i have same issue i think i will go the bone/ implant route though because fillers are not a long term solution. I think I bad undereye support mog you though mine is much darker

forward growth

This bs needs to die already. There are recessed af people with good under eye support. My gf's father has extremely good looking jaw and cheekbones, but barely any tissue under eyes.

This bs needs to die already. There are recessed af people with good under eye support. My gf's father has extremely good looking jaw and cheekbones, but barely any tissue under eyes.
if you're positive that that's not your problem then try firming up the muscles surrounding your eye. look at chico, has bags that look aesthetic because they're toned

Implants won't fix dark circles, since the veins causing the circles are above the level of the implant/bone. Fillers or fat grafting could help.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4887